Should the chinks be allowed to compete in the Olympics?

Should the chinks be allowed to compete in the Olympics?
>notorious doping
>athletes are tortured since they are 2 years old, often end up fucked in the head (look at all the chinese "women" athletes)
>subhuman looks

Compared to the west
>natty
>do it for fun
>look normal

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/drugsinsport/9887386/Australias-Olympic-swimming-team-confess-to-using-sedative-during-bonding-session-at-London-2012-Games.html
couriermail.com.au/sport/more-sports/swimming-olympic-gold-medallist-kylie-palmer-hit-with-doping-ban-out-of-world-titles/news-story/fca40e1d0efe638adb24ae37da020736?nk=12e61c6a972c7d801a4b8f85681cda74-1470650108
voanews.com/content/china-sets-sights-world-soccer-powerhouse/3280167.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, b/c it's still hilarious, especially when chinks who train their whole lives loose to a 19 yr old who just started shooting 5 years ago FOR FUN.

its not about fun or fairness, its about national pride if we could sneak a robot in we would fuck it

Southern hemisphere should be banned.

>no africans
>no south americans
>no australians

The world would be a better place.

>Compared to the west
>>natty
Lance is that you?

Phelps smokes bongs, and pisses excellence

Compared to the west
>natty
>do it for fun
>look normal

Some people think all sports require the same day-effort as football

>do it for fun
>look normal

telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/drugsinsport/9887386/Australias-Olympic-swimming-team-confess-to-using-sedative-during-bonding-session-at-London-2012-Games.html
couriermail.com.au/sport/more-sports/swimming-olympic-gold-medallist-kylie-palmer-hit-with-doping-ban-out-of-world-titles/news-story/fca40e1d0efe638adb24ae37da020736?nk=12e61c6a972c7d801a4b8f85681cda74-1470650108

late night bonding session between males sure is fun

chink detected

kill yourself, ugly subhuman midget

>tfw Australia is best southerners
>tfw GB is worst northerners
Really makes you think

Yes because China are my bandwagon olympics country to beat USA.

2008 was fucking great lads.

lol triggered midget cuck

we've had our fair share of cheaters, my guess is any of the big medal winning countries typically have high level doping programs whether state sponsored or private enterprise. As it seems now its on each nation to police themselves conflict of interest. we should test rival nations athletes. it would be fairer, and funnier. "do you have to shove that up my ass to test for doping??", "er, ya"

Most of us our too young to remember the Soviet Union and general Eastern-Bloc. China since 2008 is simply the modern iteration of that.

I can see why they do it, but at the end of the day all it does is make Chinese people feel good and the government look good. For everyone else, no they aren't fooled, no it won't earn them respect and yes it will make people dislike them more.

I'm not massively surprised it turned out this way but its telling for our future that China is willing to imitate the old commie-powers rather than become a more legitimate sporting power.

All nations dope their athletes you mong.

Doping should be allowed

we're already watching genetically and chemically modified freaks, might as well stop pretending we aren't

Some are just a little more careful about it.
The USSR and now China just aren't very subtle about doping or falsifying birth certificates for figure-skaters or gymnasts.

There is a clear difference in both how normal governments treat the Olympics and how the Chinese government and USSR treated the Olympics, the same goes for the official teams.

I think the main differential is how these states treat it as a political propaganda tool rather than a national sporting event. Then again to them these things are not separate.

>no sexy flag bearers

No

>Yes, b/c it's still hilarious, especially when chinks who train their whole lives loose to a 19 yr old who just started shooting 5 years ago FOR FUN.

I love that. And despite the reputation China has for being robotic performers who never make mistakes, Chinese athletes, whether in the Olympics or other sports, are notorious chokers and underperformers.

Sure, they'll never lose in Ping Pong and Badminton, sports they only play, but put some pressure on them and they fold more than an "elite" sporting country should.

That Ding snooker player was supposed to rule the snooker world when he burst onto the scene as an 18 year prodigy. And from that, more Chinese players were supposed to follow and soon overtake the Brits (yes, I'm a cue sports nerd).

Never happened.

Yao was supposed to usher in a strong era of Chinese basketball. I remember analysts of the day projecting China to be a basketball power within the next decade.

Never happened.

Now people are saying China will rule soccer in the next couple of decades because of their population, all the money they're dumping into it, and because China trains real hard, gene dopes, has secret cyborgs and the other nonsense people believe China is doing..

voanews.com/content/china-sets-sights-world-soccer-powerhouse/3280167.html

It won't happen.

I love having a villain for the Olympics though. This is all just propaganda preparing us for a war against China anyway desu

>your only purpose in life is to win at this one event
>tortured since 2y old, been pumped full of PED for years
>everything leads to this moment
>get BTFO by an australian shitposter

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>often end up fucked in the head (look at all the chinese "women" athletes)
eh?

another victim of butthurt because China is already dominating

Southern Hemisphere is best Hemisphere

Says the argentinian