The Danish-German border should be moved south to follow the shoreline and give Denmark the stolen landmass back

The Danish-German border should be moved south to follow the shoreline and give Denmark the stolen landmass back.
It would also look much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpHhFkDTHtw
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=population of germany / population of denmark
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It should go deep so Denmark borders the Netherlands to compensate for all the years of German oppression

I think Denmark should rather just join the German empire instead of pretending it's a real country

I think Norway should be annexed by Denmark.

I agree with this guy.
And Sweden too while we're at it.
Just like the good old days.

Also recover England.

MAKE CNUT PROUD!

Also Estonia and Latvia.

It should be at dannevike, the wall OUR ANCESTORS buildt to keep ther g*rms and sax*ns at bay.

Also GOAT asthetic since it lines perfectly with Lolland.

Annex Sydslesvig now.

Tfw we got offered the chance to get the lost territories back from Germany after WW2 but blew the opportunity because of cucked politicians.

Kilde?

>And Sweden too
Still angry we took Skåne from you and never had to give it back or pay reparations?
Yeah it's a shithole today but that's still clay you're never getting back.

denmark is a german county
norway is mountain denmark
sweden is sweden

Nice try there Hans-Christian

Why are Denmark and Germany even different countries? What's the point in having that independent penis-shaped country in the north? Are your cultures even different?

That bit should be given back to the saxon people, currently ruled by her majesty Queen Elizabeth of Saxe-Coburg Gotha and her Husband Phillip of Schlesweig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg

Why are China and Russia even different countries? What's the point in having that independent penis-shaped country in the north? Are your cultures even different?

Hans Island is Danish.

>Annex 1/3 of Denmark
>Brainwash the kids into beliving that they were never Danish
>Finally completely assimilate Halland and Blekinge, but those pesky Skåneboer still don't feel swedish

>Hmmm, what do do

>Use Skåne as a dumping ground for migrants, so the last native Skåneboer white-fligts to elsewhere

The eternal swede, master strategist.

Nobody wants Somalian clay

Still angry about Åland? You're never getting it back btw.

lmao Canada's dependance on the US for protecting its sovereignty is bad enough but Denmark is just pathetic

Confirming my suspicions, thanks.
Don't worry, we'll always act as the buffer between you and Norway so you don't need to get angry at each other over border disputes.
>Use Skåne as a dumping ground for migrants, so the last native Skåneboer white-fligts to elsewhere
But isn't that win-win for you? If they feel Swedish they will stay and get MIXED out. If they feel Danish they'll just go right back to where they belong.

>still angry about that island that we conquered that claimed independence from the nation that tried to force it to become Finnish
Nope. I'm glad we have a safe haven Fennoswedes can stay in when they get tired of your barbarian bar fights, drinking, and mongolian throat singing.
(Just kidding Finland, I still love you. Best buds?)

>but those pesky Skåneboer still don't feel swedish
I talked to many Skanians and some of them identify themselves more like Skanians than Swedish but at the same time they don't like Denmark too. They told me that a citizen of Stockholm or Gävle may love Danes more than Scanians because they don't know much about perfidious Danes. There were some Skanians who told me they are Swedes and don't have anything to do with Danes.

t. le dirty immigrant in sweden yes

>Best buds?

Always.

you're so cute, finlan :3

My family is good friends with a family from Skåne who moved to Denmark because the school system is better (They're moving back when their youngest daughter graduates) and they also said themselves that they feel
-Scanian first (Which they consider a mix between Danish and Swedish)
-Swedish second
-European third

Pretty interesting.

(Autonomus Scanian Oblast when?

Hvorfor har vi så få /danskertråde/?

Exactly as you described.
>Autonomus Scanian Oblast when?
Never. I will join Swedish Army and fight anyone who will try to steal swedish soil even tho I'm not a Swede myself.

Finns inte nog med danskar på kanalen. Vet inte varför men jag ser knappt någonsin några danskar på internet överhuvudtaget.

Det er for nemt at være normie i Danmark. Kræver bare du gider drikke dig stiv en gang ugen.

I fixed Dania

>the wall OUR ANCESTORS buildt to keep ther g*rms and sax*ns at bay.
clearly it was not enough

Men det gider jeg ikke. Det nok der jeg falder igennem.
Jeg kan bedre lide pot.

I thought Danes weren't understandable for Swedes.

Don't forget England they're your righrful clay

Written it's fine spoken that's where we have a hard time especially for the swedes.

In SPOKEN form, sure, we can't understand anything the other says. Written however is fine.

Jeg tror det er fordi Danmark op indtil 2012 havde en svag internetkultur. Der var ingen "Danske" online hjemmesider udover Hestenettet dk og spillesider.

Derfor tog danskere til englske hjemmesider.

Sverige og Finland har altid haft en stærk internetkultur fordi der blev investeret meget i internettet tidligt i nullerne.

Kan selv huske at jeg tog sunbussen til Helsingborg for at spille computerspil og laserdome.

Min lillesoster på 12 ser ud til at spille med danskere langt mere end jeg gjorde da jeg var 12. Det ser ud som om dansk internetkultur har endelig taget fod.

>comparing differences between Russia and China and between Germany and Denmark
Now, I'm not exactly knowledgeable on the subject of European history, but aren't Germany and Dermank pretty much the same culture-wise? They were both parts of the HRE, weren't they?

I think Denmark should be annexed by England as revenge

It's like comparing Russia to the Baltics. Pretty similar but different at the same time.

To be fair it worked for 1000 years, Modern Artillery can melt dirt walls it seem.

Sweden-Norway also promised to help us, but never arrived.

Only part of Denmark.

Holstein/Schleswig-Holstein

Jep jeg har det altid lidt mærkeligt når jeg skriver med danskere i modsætning til at skrive engelsk.

Der har bare ikke været særligt mange danske alternativer.

>Sweden-Norway also promised to help us, but never arrived.
You had lost the war before Swedes and Norwegians gathered an army. It's not their fault you can't into war.

>implying it would have made a difference

SLET DETTE

I can understand Danish perfectly fine even when they speak.

I can't fucking understand Skånska.

Problem?

Can you understand Finlandsvensk? I've heard it's very different.

You're kidding right? The post WW1 plebiscite that was heavily influenced by newly immigrated Germans swaying the vote in a large part of territory. The one that meant Adolf made no claim for lebensraum and only invaded our country because Norway was being obstinate.

I've never heard someone speak finlandssvensk actually so I don't know. Maybe? The point is Skånska is the worst parts of Danish and the worst parts of Swedish so you end up with a rape language.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpHhFkDTHtw

Found something on it.

Are names Sara(h?) and Laura common in denmark?

I understand some words, but I literally can't understand their sentences.

Sara is not very common but I have heard it before.

Laura is very common though, I know two grills, one a rich kid, the other a commie, both named Laura. My cousin is also named Laura.

Very interesting, Just beware btw. that's the swedish what is taught to us.

>Sweden-Norway also promised to help us, but never arrived.
The king kind of overstepped his bounds on that promise and was overruled by parliament.

Well that explains why swedes who I spoke swedish with in sweden kept changing to english

Fucking this

this

That's so sad! You deserve to be understood.

Well i'd say its more of a blessing that you can't understand most of Finlands retarded banter.
Although english exists.

>Surrendering the French claim to England so quickly
You can't just surrender everything, Pierre

you guys managed to be defeated by a rough collection of city states. You are not getting any clay.

No do you?

The danish minority in Slesvig is actually growing, as a proportion of the population, because Germans don't have children. This is a continuation of a century long process where the population of Germany went from 25x bigger than our population to just below 15x larger.
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=population of germany / population of denmark

Antifa detected.

Half the cucks from sweden in these kind of threads always beg us to take it back anyway.

I'll bet. Some faggots will propose anything to unload as many foreigners as possible. You're not getting it though. If you hear someone say otherwise, just keep walking.

What do Danes think of Norwegians? generally speaking.
curiousdesu

They sound jolly when they speak, and they're well mannered tourists. That's about it.

Nedermarken when?

We can put a dam between our contries, with a train rail and bicycle lane.

Let's reclaim Doggerland.

This should happen, desu

It's sea, m8

MAKE ENGLAND DANISH AGAIN

Settle down, Cnut... or the Saxons will hear you.

NEVER

NORTH SEA EMPIRE FOREVIGT

Generally speaking they're our brothers from across the sea. But at the same time we like to bully eachother, but not as much as we like to bully swedes.

Heard of tunnels?

>doggerland could be tunnels like the channel tunnel
this is actually genius

So you want something that has close to never been a part of Denmark?

don´t be that jew

They didn't want us.

Remember that time we attacked Copenhagen in the Napoleonic Wars kinda just because? Good times

Personligt plejer jeg at undgaa danskere paa internettet. De er oftest pisse irriterende. Skal altid snakke om Danmark, fucking altid.

We call it the worlds first terror bombing of civilians here.
Don't know if it was the first, but we danes like to feel special.

Being proud of a terror attack?

Fucking brits are so out of touch with reality, you probally still think you were giving "Civilization" to India when you caused famines in bengal?

hmmmmm, what you propose is possibly insane and mostly pointless, If we REALLY want doggerland we should build dykes in the higher elevation areas and work from there

We didnt cause famines in Bengal you illiterate fisherman, several bad harvests and natives being dicks to each other caused it

Danes simply aren't human

>danes invaded danes who settled in england and are then kicked out by a different set of danes who settled in france and now rule the danes of england
>the descendants of the english danes then attack denmark for no real reason

what the fuck is wrong with danes

we're fishermen too m8

WTF no

The Jutes, Angels and Saxons all spoke a West Germanic (Like Frisian) while Danes (On the islands to the east) spoke Proto-Old Norse. The Danes then conqured the jutland peninsula and the culture trickled down.

WTF yes

I understand it just fine. Don't know what he's on. However it's pretty slurry when they speak. I'd say I understand like 80-85% atleast

Denmark is the oldest country in Europe mate.