So, congratulations I guess. My dad came here last night freaking out...

So, congratulations I guess. My dad came here last night freaking out, and a bunch of people told him to go kill himself. So then he did. He was going to be 50 next month. He was married to my mom for over 30 years. She is inconsolable, by the way. He worked hard all his life, never hurt anyone, and then the one fucking time he was in a bad spot and really just needed a little human compassion - instead, he got you.

I hope all of you die in a fire.

You should an hero as well

Nice bait

Lol. Nice baitu desu.

You don't kill yourself just because some told you to. Otherwise there would be heaps of dead cunts from this site. Clearly he had more issues.

Retard.

you should be happy in that case, faggot

Why did you let him go to Sup Forums anyways? Why did he even go here? He would have known. You're just projecting because you did nothing to stop him. Good job.

You know what? Even though this is fake a small part of me wishes for this to be real.

kys

Did he drop any good loot?

Why did I... let him?!? Are you fucking insane? My dad was an adult, so am I; you think a 50 year old man needs a 24x7 babysitter? I live across town, when I saw him Sunday (like I do EVERY weekend) - he seemed fine . I didn't even know he was having a problem, and mom didn't say anything so I doubt she knew. She called me last night about midnight, right after she called 911.

Our best guess right now is, he had some kind of reaction to the new blood pressure medicine. But it happened too fast. And, you know, he ran into the most horrible fucking cesspool of human filth on the planet, so there's that. Seriously, I hope every fucking one of you lives to see everyone you love die horribly, right before you get eyeball cancer.

> Implying attempted murder makes murder impossible.

OP please don't be joking. I just restored faith in humanity. Don't let me live in this illusion.

I fucking hope so. I deserve that last-man-standing award

Yeah but why did he even go on Sup Forums.

Many of the suicide threads have people genuinely trying to help.

And most people assume such threads are fake.

To me it's like you're blaming GTA for street violence.

But still, you have a point, the vast majority of this white trash is degenerate.

But it's not as monolithic as you think. Nor as powerful.

My condolences. Truly. :(

Yes I'm assuming it's real, why not.

I guess I know it's not really EVERYONE everyone. I think there were a couple in the other thread who weren't being horrible. I say I think, because I just found it a few minutes before I started this thread, it was still up on his computer but I stupidly tried to refresh and it went 404.

Fuck, I need a drink. And to get out of this fucking house. I can't listen to mom sob anymore.

Sorry for your loss OP. If you need to talk here is the suicide hotline.
SIKE THAT'S THE WRONG NUMBER

Sadly I'll give you the advice I would have given your father. Just give yourself time.

Emotional states never last. Your life is changed, her life is changed, but it isn't over.

Most people here are mean because they are powerless and ignorant, or pathological.

Hate is meaningless when all evil is either desperation or pathology.

But maybe you're right, maybe simply killing them all is the honestly most ethical solution.

Good luck in all things :(

Well, fuck you, your mom, your dad and the horse he finally rode off on.

kek'd

Sorry for your loss btw OP

kek

What's really pathetic is how many people are being edge lords assuming this is fake to avoid being tricked into showing some compassion hypothetically.

It's like they'd honestly rather be human trash than risk being duped into being nice for 5 seconds.

How monumentally insecure and pathological.

SUCKS TO BE YOU

Op, I'm sorry your dad killed himself. Me deepest condolences.

Why would your dad even come here for comfort?
Fake and gay

>came to chan
>an heroed
>didnt do it on cam
Tee bee aych famalampai, you pops seems to be a pussy.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.