I'm looking for a new laptop for my wife. I need to be professional quality photo editing video video editing...

I'm looking for a new laptop for my wife. I need to be professional quality photo editing video video editing. And not an apple.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Asus-Flagship-Premium-Ultra-i7-5500U/dp/B01ESJ48UG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471711555&sr=8-1&keywords=asus i7 14 inch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>goes on Sup Forums for advice

>I need to be professional quality photo editing video video editing. And not an apple.
>and not an apple

how about a mac

MACBOOK PRO

ITS THE WAY TO GO

i need to see your wife first to be able to give some advice

Sick request nigger

Sage

what's your price range?

Stop suggesting a Mac, he's already established that he's heterosexual!

t420

just get a mac so she fits in with the real world. or you can get a nonmac so she fits in with the alternative hivemind here on Sup Forums.

>professional photo/video editing
>not an apple
All professional editing is done on Mac user
Oh look the PC Gaymer force is here

>not a apple

Posts a fucking apple brand laptop

>I need to be professional quality photo editing video video editing
r u drunk OP

>caring about fitting in

cuck

Yeah, he wants IDEAS because he doesn't know what he wants - but he does know what he DOESN'T want, you cock

that's pretty much all of Sup Forums. they all say "dont get a mac" so they can sound like they know about computers, but really theyre just trying to fit in.

why don't you want a mac?

Get a Toshiba Satellite.

386 DX 33

>All professional editing is done on Mac user
less than you think, my brother
and mac's aren't any better at it.

believe the hype if you want. i've been there and i should have just NOT bought a mac to do the job i needed done. THAT got done by an off the shelf non-mac that cost half as much.

That's not just Sup Forums, that's like 50 percent of the world. The whole "I'm a mac and i'm a PC" thing triggered a lot of people.

maybe 50 percent of your world. pic related, it's you.

I don't even get that.

The majority of people that hate apple fall back on what that ad's contention; that macs/apple products are for 'cool people' and PC's are for 'nerds'. People just get butthurt that apple called them nerds.

kek
i haven't seen a BSOD since '05. if you're getting these you really need to learn how to use your computer properly.

>not an apple.
can't blame ya
who wants to pay for apples 'upgrades'? they are literally 'updates' that PC's get for free.

oh, you know what makes mac's so heavy? apple installs a block of metal in them. it doesn't do anything but foster the illusion that you are buying a well built product.

for annons wife
amazon.com/Asus-Flagship-Premium-Ultra-i7-5500U/dp/B01ESJ48UG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471711555&sr=8-1&keywords=asus i7 14 inch

Lenovo Y70 is pretty nice, quite heavy but decent build quality.

I have an older Lenovo which is a piece of shit that I recently refurbished, newer models are much better.

the wannabe mac.