Kyuss - Blues for the Red Sun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F-x6qqNy0mo
youtube.com/watch?v=olNQWNrKxn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Incubus - Make Yourself

I wanna be SAD

Welcome to Sky Valley is boss AF too

Not my favorite but it's the best album I've bought in the past 5 years since rock has died and it's now this pussy hipster shit.

Dodge and Burn by The Dead Weather

you talking about kyuss or Dead Weather? I like DW too, some of Horehound is good

one of these days I will listen to at least one song off every album in one of these threads

I like the Kyuss's music, but the lead singer sounds like a tool. His voice really ruins the band for me.

it's gotten worse as John Garcia has aged. If you listen to Vista Chino (who Kyuss turned into because of legal BS), his voice kills what would be cool songs.

and I've MET the guy! he's nice, and not a tool (not my impression anyway, he may have been high AF)

Dead Weather. Horehound is pretty good too, I just wish when the band recorded all of their albums they like the guitar scream since it always seems so stifled compared to when they play live and just let it go.

Too bad that second album they rushed was so ass aside from like 3 songs on it.

I fuckin love that voice

At lease he's not Billy Corgan. That guy always pissed me off because Pumpkins were good but I couldn't get past his nasal whine, and I have a nasally voice myself so you'd think I'd be more tolerant.

You should just listen to every album in the god tier album thread

*where they like let the guitar scream

Sorry no coffee in me yet

"Spleen & Ideal" by Dead Can Dance

Garcia's voice on Kyuss's albums are great.
"Thong Song" is my favorite, and his voice has a lot to do with it.

Fire up a joint, throw on some good headphones, and just lose yourself to BftRS... and WtSV too lol

"Music For The Masses" by Depeche Mode

Thong song makes makes me cum buckets

I agree.

DISPIIIIIITE ALL MY RAAAAAGE

takes too long, I would rather just go through each album I haven't already heard, listen to a couple songs, listen to the rest of it if I like it, if not move on to the next album.

not that guy but I kinda feel that way about the dude from modest mouse. plus, any time I listen to metal with cookie monster vocals, I can't help but imagine cookie monster singing them. it's pretty funny at times but it takes away from the listening experience a bit.

Fuck yeah, all this pussy Hip Hop and rock and then fucking Jesus rolls in and posts this.. Prowler and Terrifyer were better though

mah negro

It's so disappointing because the backgrounds and stuff his bands would have were really great, but then he'd open his damned mouth and it would be his terrible voice

God mode fav band album

youtu.be/F-x6qqNy0mo

I don't need..........

A SÉANCEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I don't read.......
GREY LINESSSSSSSS

so good

fucking hate Modest Mouse. That guys voice, like Blue October, pisses me off

I've heard they're unforgivably atrocious live (Modest Mouse)

"That Total Age" by Nitzer Ebb

I tried to like them because a guy I used to jam with was really into them. but I just couldn't.

Albums don't work that way, normalfag

Don't get me started

I wanted to like this album SO BAD.Tthey used "Rue the Whirl" in an episode of SPACED, and I loved it. Downloaded the album, and.... it's just noise to me... sorry man

"Front by Front" by Front 242

No fuck off, God Tier. Not dad teir

ok? my apologies for not continuing to listen to things I don't like, I guess.

Iron maiden must not have any talents

Arctic Monkeys are fun live. Saw them in JLA a few years ago and they rocked

Underaged faggot

That's definitely the most legit deadmau5

WTF, if it isn't good teir it's absolute shit and is not even worth listening to, right? Fucking idiot

Yes

>it isn't even good tier

Tell us about how your music choice somehow makes mine not important

The Cure's 1992 effort Wish. I fucking love this album.

youtube.com/watch?v=olNQWNrKxn8

A global threat - what the fuck will change

Humbug and FWN were better tho

This is what I'm fucking talking about

I thought that sucked. It's they still aren't as good as they were on the first one. The first one was great

This is very good and I'm actually gonna be getting tenth sub level of suicide and also howl mockery at the moon. Great shit, shows the depression that is in hatred

Why is it always Filosofem that gets posted and not Hvis Lyset Tar Oss which is overall just as godly

Max normal-songs from The mall

Mine isn't you fucking idiot. This is not a battle of opinions rather a discussion of the actual music. Someone doesn't agree with me, fucking triggered

Possibly better. Even with Tomhet

Stop arguing with him ignore the idiot

Guys what do you think of this. Most headbangable dsbm every

Yall dumbass motherfuckers need jesus.
Or 90's australian psy metal.
Track 9 get bitches pregnant.

ooooo only heard Pepper, but I liked it

I liked it a lot, and I mean a lot. But OK, never heard of that band. Will check it out cause you got dubs

You, I like You