Fatherhood Test: What would you do if your daughter was this much of a whore?

Fatherhood Test: What would you do if your daughter was this much of a whore?

Incest

More of girl on right plz

More of both.

>Sup Forums
>daughter

I'll take "Things no Sup Forumstard will ever, EVER have to worry about for $400 please, Alex".

How fucking lonely are you sad faggots? You do realize that the internet is almost literally full of pictures of random strangers you don't know and will never meet, right? You don't actually have to sit in a thread on Sup Forums begging some autistic 14 year old retard to slowly dump facebook photos for you.

slap the ever loving shit out of her and tell her to dress more like her mother.

Talk about being lonely and then you post something like that. I'm sorry for you, my friend.

She wouldnt be in the first place, i would have raised her properly

Right's tits looks so saggy, dem uk genes

I'd fuck her right in the pussy.

more of the one in back please

if she was my daughter i'd be in jail right now

fuck yes!

So want to ass fuck her.

I would like to fuck both in the ass part of threesome.

I have a daughter that's 5... I would tell her that she looks like a slut. I can only imagine her getting pissed and saying shit like equality as every dumb bitch says at some point

That's when I point out that looking homeless and being homeless are two different things as well. You won't be able to shrug off the stigma that looking slutty will bring, but at least you won't have to look like you're homeless cause I'll let you take that dress with you.

who's the blonde

>because that matters to me for some reason

do you just link random shit to your posts or do you even bother reading the part about my 5 year old daughter you autistic underage faggot?

her?

no

this girl gets me rock hard

Oh yeah, nothing like a couple of teenage boys getting together to discuss their dicks while they jerk off over facebook photos together.

Id fuck her senseless..... Im kinda nervous/excited about having a daughter one day. Idk if im gonna be able to restrain myself seeing her walk around our house in short shorts wearing low cut tops. If shes anywhere near as slutty as her mother was when she was younger, Shes gonna get miles of cock. especially mine

>...and when one dies, another shall be born
>so continues the circle of foreveralone

make them get their friends give up that pusssss

Don't worry son, you're never going to have the opportunity to reproduce.

Please never post again.

The guy in the pic doesn't look like he's the dad of either of them.

Sure he didn't just hire some working girls??

hahaha if you say so.....

theres little difference between the two

Make sure she's on BC; otherwise, be the awesome/fun dad so hooking up with her friends is easier

my daughter would be if .. they wud be free individual ... there body do whatever they wanna do with that .. free choice .. but i will try to impart wisdom to put love before joy and not the other way around

Enjoy the fact that I made her that way.

corrected

you are one simple goof aren't you?

>SEETHING

Damn genetics, she is just like her mother. On the other hand, she, being a whore, will make some loser happy. Just like her mother. Karma I guess.

no wonder she is a whore. She is trying to make up for those bowed out ugly ass legs of hers. Poor thing. She probably welcomes all the attention she gets and happily pleases her suitors with anal balls deep and smiles through it.

All these bitches are only good for some random fucking. Annoying as fuck. They have all the telltale signs of being a pain in the ass. If you can't bag that pussy in one night, walk away.

get her a real boyfriend

I don't know, I'd be too busy corn holing the one on the left. Wait, is that the one you meant to be my daughter? Wouldn't care.

more of the two blondes!

>goof
Canadian detected

Is OP saying this girl in black is the daughter? She looks about 30. And her rack is pretty damn awesome.