American women are the most entitled things on the planet...

American women are the most entitled things on the planet. In America they play the victim all the time and make issues out of things that aren't issues and want to act like they can do no wrong. They'll sit there and call a guy a creep who they don't like for flirting with them (or a socially inept guy who is otherwise a good person), they will fuck a ton of people and say "don't judge" and say don't "slut shame" only because they know they are being chronically impulsive sluts with a very high body count and refuse to be called what they are sometimes since some of them can't face reality. On top of that they all want to be called beautiful and have it ingrained that they are special. "All women are beautiful, all women should get X, Y and Z." Who do they want it from? Men, the ones they call pigs and scoff at. They want this attention from them. They initiate divorce out of boredom or simply a lack of interest since things are "too stable" and WILL fuck a guy they know is a terrible choice and marry him out of emotions. In my college class the teacher asked us life goals. The men had goals. The women all said "marry a rich guy" no matter how little they had going for them. They get fat and call it body shaming if you tell them so, lie to themselves and say they're healthy and gain tons of support for gluttony. So, tell me why you would date an American girl and not a foreign girl who is nicer, more loyal, less money hungry, less cock thirst and just less shitty in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BuFuyp8aq2A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M2KPeMcYsuc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pkDZ6SiD0BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Western women are a lost cause, everything they're doing with feminism and SJW is because they're depressed, depressed is even an understatement, in every culture of every time period since the dawn of fucking mankind it has always been believed that a woman's vagina is sacred, this is not social construct like they would like us to believe, every man naturally will get jealous over his daughter and his sister and his wife, regardless of social norms.
Yet they fucked left and right, they sold their soul and now they have nothing left, a woman who has fucked around with a lot of men or even sold herself short for a good time in any way, even online, is damaged goods and will be very fucked up in the head, as years pass they only get darker and more bitter until they eventually find some sort of spiritual peace with 100 cats accepting of their existence as damaged goods (family wise undesirable) or they become feminists and think that somehow by being angry they will somehow cure their anger (rather than just fuel it even more )

Don't be angry at them, just watch them from a distance and learn from their mistakes so that your daughters will lead a healthy and happy life.

going through a break up user? did you get cucked?

or are you just a virgin and mad at women cuz no one will suck your little willy

Nah, I just don't like the attitude most women here have. Especially where I live. many are entitled, think they deserve a prince (I'm in the south too so many are pretty racist), they tend to lie a lot etc. The girls I meet from certain areas of Europe or just many foreign girls in general were much nicer. Notice the toxic attitude many of them hold here on Facebook, real life and other forms of social media. How they act in every field is pretty bad. Even the fat ugly ones.

>I'm in the south too so many are pretty racist

Pfft. Live up north for a few years. Find out what racism is. Or China. Or Mexico. Or the Middle East. You know what Arabs call blacks? Abood. "Slaves." Nice, eh? Many Chinese don't even consider them human.

And you know what Europeans say they like most about Americans? They're kind and polite.

You don't know what you're talking about. You think you'll appear worldly if you talk up foreigners and denigrate your own kind, but you're only revealing your childish ignorance.

Whiteknight gtfo

>disagrees with radical feminism
>hehehehe you're a virgin and you're just mad at women.
Stop trying to silence people who don't agree with you through shaming, hambeast. Let people have free opinions about things that play a big role in society, fucking trash, get your backward logic back to your lonely apartment.

I'm Arab and you're retarded, Abood is a pet name for anyone named Abdullah or Abdul Rahman or any variation of abd and Abd means slave of God, if you make up false shit about my culture again to try and sound smart I'll shit in your mouth, stupid cunt.

for once OP hits the nail pretty much dead on.

north american women are useless. just work retail for a year or two and you'll see the ugliness that they embody, and that's just in their public behaviour.

a thousand internets to OP, even if he is a faggot

What Europeans say Americans are kind and polite? What I mostly hear is socially competent, blunt and impatient.

I love how every 14 year old that thinks he's cool for being a feminist just to get pussy also thinks they can derail any logic about American women.
A. You're a feminist - instant bias
B. You're a 14 year old trying to educate adults on experiences you haven't even gone through yet.
C. You're a feminist just to get pussy, instant cancerous millennial.

lol not gonna read that shit.

go back where you came from, raghead. just go back, and avoid dimly lit places until you get there

>try and sound
it's "try to sound"

you have to go back.

I found a pic of your family

This is a prime example of someone who makes shit up just to sway your opinion in the direction his is in.
Kind of like Hillary Clinton.

>classic image.jpg

Samefag
>being this desperate and angry
Just do the world a favor and kill yourself.

nah. learn english before you come to an english-speaking website.

See what happens when your an obnoxiously dumb racist? Your argument relies soley on being a grammar nazi or some strawman bullshit.
Half the foreigners who have lived in America for over 10 years don't even get all of our sentence structures right.

Man I always liked Sup Forums because they gave real facts and stuff and debated intelligently but lately I get a real tumblr vibe here with lots of billshit, check this tard
Wtf is happening to Sup Forums? Are we becoming tumblr?

>when your an
it's when you're an

they have to go back.

>A. You're a feminist - instant bias
How?
B. You're a 14 year old trying to educate adults on experiences you haven't even gone through yet.
>implying >implying >implying
lol this is just stupid.

C. You're a feminist just to get pussy, instant cancerous millennial.
Why does simply disagreeing you make me a feminist?

Oh so you mean you listened to sperging 14 year olds uneducated opinions on matters and actually took them as fact?
>check this tard

>why does disagreeing make me a feminist
because it's Sup Forums.

neither desperate, nor angry

but then i'm betting i have a whole lot of life experience that you will never have the chance to obtain.
you're still young, so i'll write you off as naive and socially handicapped, but i will tell your mother you've been posting on an adult only site.

And you have made everyone cringe again.

>implying there are 14 year olds on Sup Forums
dude this is an 18+ website. are you really that stupid?

I don't even live in America bro I live in the Middle East, but I've been on this site For 4 years.

lmaoooooo this is b8

you aren't everyone.

learn english before you come to an english-language website.

Because you are the actual cuck of this generation. Whether you know it or not. You fucking cuck.

>I've been on this site For 4 years.
>newfaggotry

>>A. You're a feminist - instant bias
>How?
hahahahahahaahahaha

Hahahaha this person has severe brain damage

>i live in the middle east
lol.

Lol I'm not even the guy you were arguing with.
So you're damn right I'm not everyone. Why don't you realize that more than just one person oppose your shit logic?

sorry, cant hear you over my freedom.

the number of people in this thread hasn't gone up.

Exactly.

lol how many more of these meme names do you have for people that disagree with you? So far I've heard:

>cuck
>shill
>whiteknight
>jew
>SJW
>shitskin
>nigger
and finally lol I think this ones my favorite

>globalist

it's not logic. it's grammar.

I didn't read anything after neither desperate nor angry

Umad? Mad that you will die alone rofl

I'll ask again, How?

>wonders why because he's a feminist, why is he instantly bias?
>also wonders why people assume he's a feminist.

You went full retard.

>assumes I'm a feminist
>doesn't answer my question

You went full retard.

thank fuck people of the opposite gender of you have freedom too, nobody deserves to end up with you

Seems like we have a few muslims here....

I'm referring to your logic of "oh gee they used "and" instead of "of" and didn't use the right form of "you're" on Sup Forums. They shouldn't be allowed in America" logic.
But hey, I see your brain can only concentrate on one point at a time, so I'll give you a break for spacing on that issue.

>say don't "slut shame"
I went to college in the US. I don't think I ever heard a guy or conservative woman actually say slut. Just sluts calling other sluts sluts. One girl would fuck two guys in one night because she was trying to fuck a guy from every team/race/major or trying to fuck more than her friend. Then she sees another woman she hates doing the same and drunkenly calls her a slut. Then their slut friend bitches in class about how against slut shaming she is and how guys are part of the patriarchy.

US woman are fat and entitled as fuck.
But UK girls are real STD sluts and now also fat.

loud, also

you have to go back.

If you really can't find the answer in your common sense, kill yourself.
Dumb fucking millennial trash.

they do here. but not in the middle east.

I love just coming here and watch people argue, really.

>4 years
>being this new

>can't articulate his own belief
>some how I'm to blame

Samefag, KYS

Pic related: it's you and your friends

>can't find the answer in your common sense
>are you kidding me??
bernie cuck plz

Just another mad virgin.

SAGE

Are you seriously this retarded? Have you not realized the hypocrisy in feminism? The name itself glorifies females. If you're a modern feminist, you hate men, and act like women are the victim in any situation. You would choose a woman (who you know to be an alcoholic) to get custody of her kid over the father who is actually responsible, just because she's a woman. Ect ect ect.
This is why if you are a feminist you are instantly bias. Need more?
Now pay me for educating your dumb ass.

You're old and bitter, dude, I suggest you find some spiritual peace in your life because for a grown ass man to make shit up to try and convince someone the whole world is a dark and racist place, then fight with people by correcting their grammar, really guy, get some help or something, You don't hate the world you hate yourself

they just want u to notice them and test to see if ur listening and caring and remeber them

Actually I support no one, political cuck
And if you can't realize the hypocrisy of feminism with your own common sense, you are probably too dense to have someone explain it to you and actually comprehend what they're saying.

>because for a grown ass man
sexism.jpg

its true though

>north american women are useless.
Generally, yeah. But NA isn't isolated from the rest of the west. I don't know about our shitposting friends from down under but Europe is also being affected. Third wave feminism is a cancer on the W, full of false statistics and a ton of tranny and now trans*racial shit. It's like a joke that isn't funny and won't stop being told online and with all new college graduates.

Hello. How's it going? By the way there's more to life than pussy and traps.

trips speaks the truth

feminism is pretty different in the middle east than in the regular world.

I knew this retarded waste of sperm was a woman, no grown man can be this brain damaged and hateful, they usually become wise wizards, whereas this bitch became a hag

Im early to the bait, let me make a joke: women *laugh track*

You seemed to have saged my friend. Here, let me bump the thread for you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BuFuyp8aq2A

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M2KPeMcYsuc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pkDZ6SiD0BI

Need I go on? Feminists are bias as fuck the second they claim the term.

My kind of post

Stfu Achmed, shit skin.

Buy this user a beer

>The name itself glorifies females

lmao. This is a stupid point. 'glorifies'? Because of the word 'fem' in it? lmao so the existence of root words within a word is somehow glorifying it? Completely stupid point.

>If you're a modern feminist, you hate men, and act like women are the victim in any situation.

Lol I think you're talking about a very specific type of feminist. And thats unfair. I wouldn't bunch alt-righters with actual conservatives.

> You would choose a woman (who you know to be an alcoholic) to get custody of her kid over the father who is actually responsible, just because she's a woman. Ect ect ect.
This is why if you are a feminist you are instantly bias. Need more?

lmaoooo. Wow your arguing your point on the grounds of family court? Yeah I'm sure you can cherry pick a few instances of sexism in family court and regular court in both directions bucko.

>Now pay me for educating your dumb ass.
have a (You)

> (You)
not even the same nigger you were arguing with.
I was attacking the logic you were using.

Kek

this is the problem OP, you haven't figured out how to train them yet. They act like this and will do everything possible to challenge your manhood in any way they can. If you are truly a happy person, with goals and value yourself and family higher than any woman they will be attracted to you. They will bring all these nasty behaviors they pick up from our culture. Some might have feminist views, be lazy, gold dig, emasculate, cheat, be bored all the time, hate your friends, want to take all your time, psycho problems, depression, selfishness and so on. They could have all of it at once too.

Here is the great equalizer though, just have a bunch of them at the same time. Be good at it. Don't ever tell them they are your gf, just date and fuck. Chat and txt, always have as many options as possible. Be sweet to them but from afar, make it seem like you don't really need them and always stand up for yourself against them. When they try to manipulate you, just nicely tell them no, stand your ground. They will learn to respect you slowly and they become molded to what you want. Then just pick the most obedient or less crazy one.

All you said about north american women is true, but, if you really think about it, your statement pertains to all women. They are nuts and deep down are seeking for a man strong enough to let them know what they want and how they should act. First step is first though, lose your hatred and start looking at them for what they really are. Emotional blackholes that will challenge everything about you. You just have to learn how to navigate around them.

>projecting this hard

(Different poster)
2serious4me

Yes. I agree. But that's not the feminism I'm referring to. I'm talking about 1st world feminism prominently in countries like UK, USA, Sweden, ect. The type of feminism that has girls stripping in public while sucking dildos on the side of the road in a protest of "still not asking for it"

lol yeah tumblr feminists are a great representation of an actual feminist. First video was good though :)

I found the uneducated trailer trash, hey buddy, who did FOX tell you is your enemy today?

TL;DR

I can approve of what you said. BUt that guy said he's middle eastern, he doesn't know.

Are you fucking dense? Being a feminist in this day and age will net you nothing but hate and disdain from anyone who's not a feminist. And I'm very ok with this.

they told me hillary clinton's health is failing and will be dead in exactly 7.5 months.

2serious

Well this is obviously written by a feminist by how long and hard you had to think about everything said in the post you're replying to. So I should listen to a feminist teach me about feminism.
Hmmmm bias

Femanon here.

I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

I assumed most of us were talking about Western third wave and second wave (when equality and feminism split) that western suburban white women blog about with trigger warnings and false statistics.

I doubt most anons have issues with Africa's, South-East Asia, and the Middle-East's various forms of feminism. Hell feminism needs to arrive in northern China, those fucks are sexist as hell.

Show me a feminist that doesn't act like a tumblr feminist. Even the most glorified feminist speakers get caught saying shit like "cut down the male population to about 10%".

When I was 15 in High School I got caught up in a sexual relationship with a teacher and when we finally got caught and she of course was fired she played the victim and said I raped her and forced her to come pick me up. Still waiting for court, super worried she'll win cause she'a got money and my town is corupt as fuck.

>Femanon here.
we have rules for this

If some is 14 theyre gen z not a millennial. They were born in 2002. Millenials cut off is 2000 sometimes 1996

>2 much b8 m8 I r8 it 2/8