See that blet? it took me 3 years of blood and sweat to get...

see that blet? it took me 3 years of blood and sweat to get, this was the proudest day in my life yo get something that i EARNED? got one? what have u NERDS ever done, except level up to level 70 on WOW.. fucking nerds, do SOMETHING with youlife

im a lvl 100 warrior faggot

yeah i have a black belt in soo bahk do.

White belt better than black belt

having a blackbelt doesnt make you any less of a faggot

a degree and a life. Also pussy

You probably to tai chi faggot

A white belt in any real marital art is better than a 3 year black belt in a bullshit martial art
>judo or gtfo
>jiu jitsu or gtfo
>sambo or gtfo
>krav maga or gtfo
>muay thai or gtfo

Bitch, I will give you a Mexcian Halloween.

lol the fagot scoring system is progressing

cancerous bait faggot

I have a better haircut.

It won't stop a bullet

>idiot
>krav maga is about as real as my tits

Have you ever trained in krav maga? I have a sensei who is certified to teach in it. it's the real deal.

sure ass hell didn't get a brazilian jiu jitsu black belt in three years fagget

Have you ever seen his tits?
They're pretty fucking real.
IT's just no one gives a shit because his tits are attached to trash.

Krav Maga is competent defense and offense but it's attracted the biggest joke practitioners in the world. Even Aikido is competent for defense, and they, on the opposite side of the spectrum, take themselves super fucking seriously.

krav maga is shit....now here me out before you get all muh krav on me, you can not practise this properly, so in real life scenarios you dissolve into things you can practise properly. (how ever only in krav are you taught how to create a seal with your lips on someones eye socket and suck an eyeball out)

3 years and black belt? thats fucking short dude. yall children get so many testings

>blet

Japanese budokan is a joke user, they give those belts like candy to anyone who pays them long enough, you wouldn't stand a chance against an armed assault, and i would destroy you with my Jeet Kune Do and Kali-Kyusho skills

both of you are right for the most part. Krav maga can NOT be practiced in its entirety. but the art can be practices. you can increase your attack speed, attack power, and technique.

On the other note, I am not surprised krav attracts many fat neck beards. From my experience, aikido holds the #1 spot for out of shape neckwear bullshit martial art.
>13 years of judo
>4 years of muay thai
>4 years of bjj,

>fuck you nigger
>krav maga is from dark knight rises
>I AM THE LEAGUE OF SHADOWS

Is OP chinese or what? This old copypasta needs a rework about max wow level and more years until black belt.

> level 70
This isn't even shit bait, this is ascended beyond that.

Quads of truth

I could gun down OP in about 2-10 seconds with a firearm. I could gun down OPs startup dojo team too if they had any averse feelings to their sensei being defeated.

Having defeated the gym, it becomes my gym then right? Pink slip and all? I would begin practitioning my own style, gun-fu, and become the best in the land.

>SAVOIUR
>OF
>AMERIGO

Tueller drill says you get your ass beat.
Also, statistic say that bringing a gun to a fight increases your odds of being shot to death by your own gun. You won't be able to karate kick op with his own foot. You clearly lose.

>Yeah, how about the day I learned how to type a sentence correctly.

Ancient bait from the times of the Burning Crusade

"Bringing a gun to a fight increases your odds of being shot by your own gun."

What were the chances that if I didn't bring it, they would go to my house get my gun and then come back and shoot me with it?

So logically, yes it increases the chance. But you're fucking retarded if you don't see what's wrong with that claim.

There's nothing wrong with that claim; it is 100% accurate.

I'll rape your mother and father while you watch, then kill them and rape you.

I learned the basis of CQC