Hey Sup Forums I made something today, it's the gif here in the OP, yah like?

Hey Sup Forums I made something today, it's the gif here in the OP, yah like?

Fuck off, liar.

>memecenter.com
woah you made this that is so amazing haha I love Adventure Time!

No, I did, I used memecenter's gif editor, took a clip from youtube, and some images, and it's really not that hard to do

IE downloads shit
it doesnt install it

You combined two bad jokes that weren't your own to start with

meme center dot com
an hero retard

Such poor excuse of a thread! The only purpose of this is to satisfy you atention needs for a couple of minutes. Wheather or not you made it is irrelevant. This is not the place to post something like this. Go back to 9gag!

Why wouldn't you have Microsoft Edge? IE isn't on 10 i thought

It's the same icon, just all blue with the imprint of IE's logo in an off white. It's also still a massive pile of crap.

not sure if bait or you're actually retarded

Fever understood why people hate ie and Edge. It runs better than chrome on my computer. Not slow. Dl seems to be fast.

Is there any real reason to hate it, or is it just the punching bag of last generation?

>memecenter
Yeah, he's retarded.

I mean i know they're pretty similar, but the logos are pretty different

Get something that isn't a potato would be my recommendation there. Seriously, I have a cheap ass $199 laptop for work and chrome runs fine on it.

It's just the old logo with the little elliptical curve turned into a notch in the back.

It's because it's JUST NOW catching up to features we've had on firefox then chrome for years now

nah man all the things are different

I think over a decade if you're talking about firefox, not sure if Chromes been around long enough.

ActiveX being available to websites is the biggest security hole in Windows - far and away worse than flash & java

Firefox was 2002, Chrome was 2008

Edge JUST got extensions recently, They've just been behind the times since new browsers popped up

And they aren't even GOOD ones, I think the only one worth any kind of a fuck was Ad Block Plus

Actually, even in the early days IE had a run button for things you download, so, it technically does both

Yeah there is a reason why IE and Edge are the butt of jokes and it's well deserved

I'm the OP, I'm aware

Just having a conversation faggot, not like i know you're the OP

I resemble that remark