Hey Sup Forums is it safe to order off the deep web to my house?

Hey Sup Forums is it safe to order off the deep web to my house?

Other urls found in this thread:

lysergi.com/index.php/1p-lsd.html
insidebitcoins.com/news/developers-say-privacy-network-tor-was-not-compromised-during-silk-road-takedown/28469
coinbase.com/?locale=en),
deepdotweb.com/2014/06/22/introducing-grams-helix-bitcoins-cleaner/)
lysergi.com/
secure.php.net/manual/en/book.gnupg.php
alexcabal.com/creating-the-perfect-gpg-keypair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah

nop, learn how tor work.
think if every router was gov
do you trust your purchase ?
deepweb is dead since a year

Totally safe don't worry I'm a expert.

It's too easy to get caught if you don't pay attention to what you're doing. Since you don't know that much about the safety of it I'd suggest extensive studying or just drop it until you meet someone who has done it before/ trust alot.

i have tor and I know how it works, i've found websites, but i don't know if it will be safe.

okay, im trying to get LSD off the deep web, and I've heard all about encrypting your address and giving it to the dealer and also the whole bitcoin process. Is that the safest way to do it?

If it's a safe website (silkroad for example), you can just enter your data and it's gonna be okay. It's not like they will write on the mail 'weed inside'. They're interested in you as a client, they won't sell your data to others either.

if you know how it works
each tor router you follow will encrypt your data : so when you join the web server you are very good crypted.

if each tor router is own by a gov, they are able to reverse your route and find your fist location.

DEEP WEB IS NOT SAFE ANYMORE
ANYONE CAN OWN A TOR ROUTER
ALSO GOVS

OP here, who the fuck do I believe???

Instead of doing all that bullshit, just order from here, legally. (Unless ya live in the u.k.)

lysergi.com/index.php/1p-lsd.html

you can be safe if you are sure and believe owners of tor routers you will use
if not, youre not

This guy:

O shite, do you have any experience with it to confirm that it's as good? Cuz i've done some research on it before, but i wasn't sure if it was any good

>DEEP WEB IS NOT SAFE ANYMORE
ANYONE CAN OWN A TOR ROUTER
ALSO GOVS

first off, you sound like a retard. they are called tor NODES not routers.

yes it is safe. use PgP encryption, only order from your country so it doesn't go through customs, and use tails and a bitcoin tumbler. it isn't illegal to visit the markets, only illegal to buy. so if you use PgP and a tumblr, the feds won't be able to prove that you bought the bitcoins and they won't be able to see your name/address because of the PgP. also since accounts can be sniffed on tor use 2 factor authentication and you are fine

Too bad theoretical possibility doesn't actually equate to feasibility. Tor isn't invincible, but it works fine at the moment, no government agency has actually been able to use the packet analysis hack to catch any real world criminal.

This. basically all hackers/pedophiles that where caught while using tor was due to user mistakes such as logging into personal accounts or forgetting to use tor or by using an old tor browser that has vulnerabilities in it.

are you sure ? if they can, will you know it ?

Yes nodes...but what a node do ? route you to another node...like routers do

you get a po box under a fake name, ups also does this. then you dont pick it up right away, you scout and look for people sitting in their car or heavily tinted windows

i just wonder why slikroads owners are arrested so easly ?

>if they can, will you know it
Unless this is some sort of delusional Orwellian fantasy you've concocted where everybody they catch just mysteriously disappears into an underground torture facility then yeah, pretty sure we would have heard about it

Do you guys have any websites to recommend?

watch the story. he was told on by a butthurt admin that he thought he could trust.

>arrested so easily
It took them years to catch Ross Ulbricht using the entire resource arsenal of the FBI, and he only got caught because he left a digital trail on the clearnet. Nothing about his arrest involved hacking Tor

Yeah dude
It's totally safe. Just like ebay or amazon

2 factor authentication for what? And what are some good bitcoin wallets to use?

use alphabay and only buy from trusted vendors.

running a hidden service and connecting to one is a completely different thing.

also silkroad 2.0 was taken down by user mistake

“Apparently the Silk Road 2 guy wrote his name down somewhere, so they brought him in and started asking him questions. And as soon as they started asking him questions, he started naming names. And they counted up to sixteen names and they went and arrested all those people. And collected their computers, and then they put out a press release saying that they had an amazing Tor attack.”

“They want you to scare you into believing that Tor doesn’t work because, in fact, it does work. And it is a problem for them.”

insidebitcoins.com/news/developers-say-privacy-network-tor-was-not-compromised-during-silk-road-takedown/28469

1P-LSD is metabolized into LSD-25 in the body so there shouldn't be a difference apart from subjective interpretation. It's literally a loophole to legally buy LSD online. This has been known since 2015 and there still has yet to be a ban on it.

You can do the same with psilocybin (shrooms) and an RC called 4-AcO-DMT, as both of these drugs are prodrugs to the chemical "Psilocin" Which produces the trippy effects.

uhhhhhh /r/deepweb
reddit really helps you get a good chunk of info.

use coinbase to buy btc(coinbase.com/?locale=en), use the helix tumbler to clean bitcoins and remove any trace of your purchase(deepdotweb.com/2014/06/22/introducing-grams-helix-bitcoins-cleaner/)

also 2 factor authentication if for your account. each time you log into the market you will have to decrypt a secret code. this makes it harder for people to hack your account because not only do they need a username and password but they also need your private pgp key and password.

Nah I don't go on the darknet, not interested in CP or trying to buy drugs (mainly just because it's such a hassle to do it safely)

lsd is a great drug

Thank you

yep. no harm, great experiences.

well, unlesss you're mentally unstable

The best clearnet resource is the DarkNetMarkets subreddit

Wow lysergi.com/ , if 1p-lsd dose is same as lsd then 350 USD for 100 tabs is fucking insane.

Send it to p.o. box

I dunno man, when I was at a music festival on acid this girl in front of me who must have been tripping balls just started freaking the fuck out, stripped completely naked, and started attacking people. Bitch had to wrestled to the ground and handcuffed butt ass naked in front of an entire crowd of people. That fucked with me for a bit lol

probably just took too much and experienced ego death for the first time

Are you fucking retarded?
No, obviously it's not safe to order off the deepweb to your house. Do it to an abandoned house, dumbfuck

LOL she couldn't handle herself. that's mostly her own fault

kek, so you think the mailman isn't going to find it strange that an abandoned house randomly got a package with some random name? if you do that they will likely just not deliver it.

i've never been caught but i only buy weed

never buy overseas, use pgp and a vpn. buying more illegal stuff may require more security

Alright, let's just order some illegal drugs from the deepweb directly to the house where i live. Nothin' suspicious there. kek

why would it be suspicious? it isn't like the mailman will know what is in it. if you treat it like a regular package it is fine. if you use pgp to encrypt your name and address then only the person you buy from will know. but if you buy from a vendor with a high success rate then there isn't anything to worry about.

the person who sent you the package won't put a fucking label saying MARIJUANA INSIDE. They're not retards.

what is the best way to protect yourself from being traced

You can't get arrested for having illegal things mailed to you dumbass. You have a lot more plausible deniability if the package is bugged, unlike if you go on pick it up off some abandoned house's porch, then you're fucked

use an anonymous proxy.

could someone help me out with the whole PGP thing? im not really sure how that all works.

Yeah, but definitely don't use non-anonymous proxies, only anonymous ones. Oh and make sure you do it from a public wifi like at the airport

secure.php.net/manual/en/book.gnupg.php

The deepweb purchases are anonymous only when you buy your currency(bitcoins) from an authentic dealer, and arrange your purchase so that it isn't connected to you.

While a random drug shipment destinated to your appartment doesn't directly criminate you, it's still obvious that something there's something fishy going on in that address. To avoid this order your goods to a safe dropspot(ie. geolocation, fake address).

Primary method for doing this is using poste restante. Which is an anonymous mailbox at your post office of choice. The mail can be pointed to a nickname, such as Donald Duck @ where-ever. But this doesn't always work as intended.

Technically you can setup a safe address by planting a mailbox to end of a road. This is the most popular way to recieve things bought with stolen CC. As long as the address doesn't actually belong to anybody(and nobody steals your mailbox), you'll be SHOULD able to get the mail. The only condition is that recieving the mail doesn't require authentication.

Alternatively you can order your mail to a specific mailbox which isn't yours, and just steal the mail right when it arrives.

And if everything else fails, just hire somebody to recieve your mail... or steal an ID and order things to your local post office under your new found identity.

can i just open this in my regular browswer?

that is what i did. all it is is a tutorial showing how to set up pgp keys.

nah, you have to download Google Ultron, regular browsers don't work

Probably best to order to a locker or something, then pick it up (though even that may be a little iffy)

does the hidden wiki still have links to topic links btw?

kek shut up, just want to be sure it's safe to do

If you're purchasing something legal then yes.

>the hidden wiki
What does that even mean anymore, there's like thousands of them

No worries just felt like making an epic greentext reference

I dont really know how tor works.

if you DuckDuckGo "Hidden Wiki" you will get the original one on the first page.

OP here, thanks user.

I'm just saying there's dozens of "hidden wikis" on Tor and it's not really clear which is the official one or if there even is an official one. Anyway all of them are overrun with spam links, so I never found them to be of much value. The best way to find .onion sites is to go on clearnet forums about the darknet

Totally. People who are literally criminals are completely trustworthy. What could possibly go wrong if you gave your address to people on the deep web?

I thought we were talking about the .onion version

actually the best way is to use torch search engine or GRAMS

i love how you come into the thread and say that even though several people before you said it was fine.

i use grams, that's how i stumbled upon alphabay.

depends what you buy

do you think the feds are going to bother cracking down on someone who bought 5 tabs of lsd?

Do you know how much it would cost to get the evidence on you, the man power?

The feds do not give a flying fuck what you buy, so long as its not in ill intent.

Example

Buy 500 grams of weed. Hm, seems like this guy wants to sell a fuck load of weed, enjoy the VANBAN

example 2

This guy bought 15 grams of pot, looks like he wants to get high, fuck it

I'd never have anything sent from the "deepweb" delivered to my house, the risk isn't worth it...get yourself a p.o. box.

Nice b8, Mr. FBI

would dead drops work the best?

yup

Could you use a vpn a pgp and an anonymous proxy just to be safe?

It is a bit different in my opinion. Ive tried LSD 1pLSD shrooms and 4AD and there is certainly some differences so i wouldnt say its exactly the same, but it is very similar.

Yeah, probably not.

dirnxxdraygbifgconion
This is the one I'm using though.

Seems less risky and way less of a headache to just make some friends that are in "the know" quit being a fag and go outside...you likely won't regret it.

i have friends, the problem is I'm trying to get acid, and people are known for selling research chemicals instead of acid. The deep web has the most reliable products.

OP here, i compiled all the useful info in this thread into a picture.

if you don't want to read all that this is the basics of it

step one: install tails to usb
step two: open terminal and type a
step three: after you put in all of the information export your private key by doing gpg --export-secret-keys --armor

DO NOT GIVE THE PRIVATE KEY TO ANYONE AND DO NOT LOOSE IT

next export your public key, this is what you send to people so they can send you a message

do gpg --export --armor emailyouchoose

now you have your public key. if you are using tails then import their public key by pasting it into a text document then double clicking. then open a text document and type the message to be encrypted then copy it. now click on the notepad at the top right and choose the second option(forgot what it is called) and choose their public key. then just copy/paste the encrypted message and send it to them.

I am in there 5 times lol. you might also want to add

also even if you use a P.O. box you should still encrypt because it is possible to sniff traffic going through tor.

woops step two is type gpg --gen-key

probably because you have a lot of knowledge on this, and I'll add it

if you don't want to read all that this is the basics of it

step one: install tails to usb
step two: open terminal and type gpg --gen-key
step three: after you put in all of the information export your private key by doing gpg --export-secret-keys --armor

DO NOT GIVE THE PRIVATE KEY TO ANYONE AND DO NOT LOOSE IT

next export your public key, this is what you send to people so they can send you a message

do gpg --export --armor emailyouchoose

now you have your public key. if you are using tails then import their public key by pasting it into a text document then double clicking. then open a text document and type the message to be encrypted then copy it. now click on the notepad at the top right and choose the second option(forgot what it is called) and choose their public key. then just copy/paste the encrypted message and send it to them.

OP here, I posted this, is that correct?

yes. also might want to add that after you install tails to usb you need to do a live boot (just plug in the usb and start your pc)

and if you want a link showing that same thing in more detail goto alexcabal.com/creating-the-perfect-gpg-keypair/

Statistically you're far more likely to get arrested trying to buy drugs IRL, not to mention online you have the benefit of customer reviews done by tons of people instead of one friend saying "nah bro he's chill".
Also this

bump

i'd use a drop point instead of your house
collect it at your leisure

this good?

Yep, that is basically all. and for the extra paranoid people you could not open the package for a week after you get it so you have Plausible deniability if it was a sting.

thanks to everyone who contributed to the thread, greatly appreciated!

Anything on the internet is never safe. In the 2000's me and a few buddies developed an application which was meant for texting privately and safely. We encrypted it, made our own kind of new code, and made it impossible to break (this application was meant for drug deals). When we had to send a copy of our application to the NSA, they said that this application was nothing compared to things they've had to crack. Just think of it, if you can get on the darkweb, so can the police. It's not safe.

and just remember they try to catch the low hanging fruit and the big time vendors. if you are just ordering some lsd or a few ounces of weed you are relatively safe because they have bigger fish to catch. also try not to order more than one thing at a time because that might draw attention to yourself if you are getting packages every day.

>Just think of it, if you can get on the darkweb, so can the police. It's not safe.

it is safe. of course anything illegal isn't 100% safe. but tor was designed by the US naval research lab and was first used to protect US intelligence communications online. do you think they would use a protocol if it wasn't safe?