HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

delicous

>Leave gold medal to me

WHAT HAPPENED

IS HE OUT?

Is he in doubles?

d-don't bully him

If you're done and you know it clap you hand.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw he got knocked out

ะค

players that abitually play for themself rarely are able to win something for their nation

you are 10 hours late m8

>first lovren
>now djokovic

What is it about yugoslavia that makes their men cuckolds?

DJOKOVICLOSESLOL
L
L

Federer's voodo curse is working.

HAHAAHAAAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

Just watched the highlights.

Seems like it was a great match. Shame i missed it.

Christmas has come early

h-he just wanted to bring joy to the good people of serbia :,(

It's not funny I lost 200 euros because if this bastard

>good people of serbia
>people of serbia
>good
>people
wew

> no medals won by Serbia
> gold for occupied Kosovo i Metohija

:(

Rip in peace Djokster, Kosovo and their gold medals will now bring joy to the good people of serbia

>he fell for the selfloathing meme

I was really surprised to hear he was out so early, would've been nice if he fell out of quarters or semis, but this early is kinda shitty. Oh well, guess no medals for Monaco then.

I honestly feel bad.

Indeed. There's neither goodness nor people in Serbia

The only medal I am hoping for is water polo. Would be nice if some of the individual competitors meme themselves to a medal.

delet this

I'm hoping for a basketball medal. Other than Macvan >we are pretty solid.

Sadly Djoko couldn't recover in time from the asspain injury he suffered during the opening ceremony

His empire is over.
Federer for next years Wimbledon and US open.
Nadal for last RG
Outsider for AO

Silver pls

vucicu pederu

Those are both much more finished than Djokovic.

>serb subhuman choked
wew, can't wait for their apehoop team to choke too

scum nation, genocidal cucks

Glad we agree.

>being this much of an upset bosnian mudslime

lmao, srebrenica rerun when lads?

>lost to brazilians

He's probably Albanian roach

Wait what the fuck happen?

Tako treba jarane!!

Murray's literally going to win a golden slam

Kek

Are people here really rooting for Murray? and against djokovic?
Never heard of anyone actually liking Murray, even the brits i know dont like him or rate him. With Djoko its generally the other way around ... though i suppose there are people who hate federer as well

KYRGIOS FOR GOLD

Fedfags are the worst fanbase on the internet btw

shut up cuck

That's not how you spell Nadalfags

>subhuman
>litterally better than a pathetic shitposter such as yourself in every single aspect of life
wew lad

Why would you not like Murray? Inb4 hurr he's miserable. He's not, he shows plenty of emotion. I used to not like him, but now I love him, even if he is a jock

>he took the bait

2020?

look at his picture fagtron, it clearly has the checkered croatian flag in it, lmao blow me

>Federer for next years Wimbledon and US open.
hahahhaha

Ebam is based and provides great meme material

most people like him

HAHAHAHAHA

murray is the most popular tennis player on Sup Forums after federer

first round lol what went wrong?

That's for the Aussies mate, you can have bronze tho

Del Potro.

Back to back olympic gold medals. Truly the GOAT Sir Andy Murray

is he autistic?