Where can I watch this live Sup Forums? Also who's gonna win?

Where can I watch this live Sup Forums? Also who's gonna win?

McGregor is going to knock him out in one punch

Doubt.

Bump

Can't fucking buy Pay Per Views in Ireland, have to have the BT Sport channels.

I'm a big fan of Conor, but I think Diaz is gonna win again. I thought he was gonna win the first one too because of his ground game, this time around he's only gonna be better. Nate took the last fight on 10 days with little training, so he's going to be atleast 50% better than he was last time, IMO Conor can only have improved maybe 20%/

Vipbox

I agree 100%. The only hope for us foreign fags is to wait a day for the torrent to come out which means avoiding the Internet and all human contact which I can't do. I hope someone has a live stream on periscope on their phone I've never been so hyped for a fuc fight

Anything for poorfags?

Man I 'm so afraid of looking for the torrent only to have it spoiled for me

As soon as you google the fight the result is gonna pop up and show who won. This is why I want a free live stream

Any opinions on the rest of the fights?

what gmt time will the fight take place?

please lets find a stream first

Why are people shitting their pants? There are so many stream sites out there...chill out. VipBox, Veetle, Firstrowsports....and I bet you could find tonnes just searching on twitter

Starts in 4 hours I think I will find one by then hopefully if not then torrentz are the next best thing

The McGregor fight starts at 4:30-5am BST/GMT. So about midnight EST

Don't be a fucking faggot and just buy it. Fucking Heebs

I don't have pay per view in my country and I heard its 60$ for a fight I would buy that if I had friends to come over and chip in but I'm friendless and broke so there's that.

That fucking trash talking leprechaun is going to get slaughtered again. Taste the stockton slap you piece of shit.

There's no point looking for a steam until half hour before McGregor fights, they dmca like fucking crazy until the fight actually begins

firstrowsports?

What makes you think they won't have a team DMCA'ing like crazy while the fight is going on? This is one of the biggest fights in MMA history and Dana white is becoming more and more greedy.