Snyder doesn't know how humans work. His direction is always unnatural and it really shows...

Snyder doesn't know how humans work. His direction is always unnatural and it really shows. He does the opposite with characters that you normally would expect. It's always so forced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpLDNZV-hU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nolan doesn't know how humans work. His direction is always unnatural and it really shows. He does the opposite with characters that you normally would expect. It's always so forced.

Fixed that for you. Snyder has heart.

>Snyder doesn't know how humans work.
Yeah, no human would actually be a royals fan, so I guess it works for clark

>Royals shirt
>is from kansas
Absolutely disgusting

Did you win a World Series?

shit, do you think Snyder had him wear that because he thought Kansas City was in Kansas?

Does Snyder know how states work?

Does Snyder know anything about baseball?

I know right. My mom died IRL and we all just quipped and had fun. Synder thinks it's supposed to be painful and sad.

Kansas City is technically partially in Kansas.

And it affected you for the rest of your life, right? 20 years later you were still sad and in pain all the time.

Everyone in Kansas supports the Royals, who play across the state line approx 5 miles at the Truman Sports Complex in greater Kansas City.

It's like you live in NY but root for the NY Giants who play in NJ.

If Jonathan wanted to save up and take Clark to see a pro team, which one would be closest?

or you have autism

/thread
>base bals

I was about to post this. First post, best post.

I didn't connect emotionally with any Nolan film, they're cold and compromise heart for his vision of realism.

On the other hand, I felt actual empathy for Snyder's characters. He's also much more skilled in telling a meaningful story onscreen, and knows how to use a wide array of filmmaker's tools to do this.
In short, his vision just comes off much more sincere personally.

Snyder doesn't write characters.
He writes plot devices, nothing more.
He will ALWAYS be a talentless hack.

>His direction is always unnatural and it really shows.
Actually one of the reasons why I've liked bvs more than a marvel film was because there was showed quite realistic human reaction to Superman. I mean take a look at the marvel universe, there are dozens superheroes out there and nobody, NOBODY doesn't give a flying fuck about that. Apparently it's absolutely normal thing for people there to have some latex wearing guys to saving the world.

>Snyder’s thrillingly intelligent use of interior conflict and political antagonism vastly outclasses Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy: Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises — all noxious — which were bellwethers of our culture’s decline.
>It takes just such dreamlike moral clarity to reprove the Nolan trilogy’s chaos.
>Fanboys prefer the Nolan films for their “darkness,” which emphasized the sophomoric, pseudo-tragic elements of the Batman graphic novels. But Snyder’s more adult treatment finds the material’s emotional core. This displeases the fanboy/hipster whose adolescent embarrassment about feelings was exploited through Nolan’s emotionless violence and post–9/11 nihilism. Snyder counters that cultural crisis and (through the script by Chris Terrio and David S. Goyer) visualizes the millennial moral struggle as pop myth. His essential subject is mankind’s struggle to discover compassion as well as common obligation — or dare I use the non-political term: brotherhood?
>The pain of post–9/11 as reflected in Nolan’s Batman films was a paradigm shift. But fantasy cannot conscientiously be enjoyed Nolan’s way, without any sense of social, historical, or moral consequence. Snyder manipulates this new paradigm so that mankind’s sense of mortality is embodied by Batman, Superman, and their arch-nemesis, Lex Luthor. (All three characterization performances are, well, perfect.)

It's actually the opposite for me. Nolan cant into character development but for some reason he always makes me emotionally invested into what is happening. Usually the score helps

Exactly this. Can you imagine what it would be like even breathing the same air as a guy like Superman or Thor? They generally do a good job of portraying the Hulk as a force of nature, but that's really not the same sense of awe you'd get from Thor or Supes, more like what you'd get being in a room with a dangerous, unpredictable animal.

snyder's characters were just retarded and retards aren't good characters.

This.
I never gave a fuck about what was going on in MoS and BvS.
I didn't care that Superman or Batman were going to fight, I didn't care about Zod.
Snyder's capeshit only produces apathy.
There's no characters, is just noise.

look at this, complete utter shit. don't believe any of it
youtube.com/watch?v=TpLDNZV-hU8

>This world made up cities still has our baseball teams

>Dat comment section

>Marvel nu-males hate Snyder

I'm not surprised. After all, their idols are Peyton Reed and Joss Whedon.

Seeing an alpha male like Zack Snyder causes them to remember how they were bullied by an alpha male and uncomfortable and lash out the only way they know how -impotently typing out hateful words on a Japanese jpeg board. Some, like Ant-Man director Peyton Reed when shown a statement from a capeflick rumor monger saying "DC directors can physically beat up Marvel directors," choose to withdraw into safe spaces instead. It's little wonder why Sup Forums connects with Marvel more.

Snyder directs in sweatpants and Under Armour wristbands.

If that's not badass I don't know what is. Nerds can't stand that an alpha auteur is in control of their products, and he's elevating them to heights their puny brains can't comprehend. They can't stand that someone who appears on the outside as a manchild with a comic book fetish, is pushing the medium further than they thought possible.

Snyder, Affleck, and Cavill get the bitches and gays all juicy. They are just ripe with raw sexual energy. This offends the virginal fanboi. MoS and BvS deal with emotional issues and belief systems in a mature way. This doubly offends the fanboi, who is stuck in perpetual adolescence. They can't process or register mature emotions. And people hate what they don't understand.

>over under grip for deadlifts

confirmed bitchboy

>Lockjaw Cavill
>most human Superman ever

With all due respect, I think you may not have enough miles under you to get everything going on there. I don't intend that in a mean way, but let me point out some things that are being hinted at without smacking us in the face:

Clark comes walking up and the first thing he does is comment on the house needing some fixing up. Why? Because Martha's not able to keep everything up with Jonathan gone. They sit down on the porch and you can see all the peeling paint. Martha doesn't say a word about any of that, because she's just happy her son is home. He's been off "finding himself," comes home to see that his mom's been struggling in his absence and feels a little guilty about it. The rest is just pure gold, at least to me.

I picked up that little detail and was happy to find confirmation in the commentaries that that wasn't just luck, but something they intended to convey.

BvS bluray torrent when?
extended version? 4k?

Kansasfag here, can confirm.