Can Sup Forums solve this?

Can Sup Forums solve this?

0 since there is no right choice

Answer=B
...for Sup Forums
#ForTheWin

If I were to guess, since A and D are both 25%, and b being 50% I would say b may be the correct answer since there are 2 correct answers. Though I could be completely wrong.

50% because its either right or wrong?

Atheist 0
W. Baptist Church 1

This.

Well, A and D are the same so combine those.
Then that leaves A, B and C
So a 33% chance.

Well assuming there is a correct answer, I would guess 25% because there's 4 options. Could be completely wrong though, there might be some weird ass math that needs to be done to get the right answer.

Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes daddy happy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

Also I think a lot of you are looking thinking about this wrong. Don't look at the the actual choices, you're supposed to pick one at random.

OP here. No one has gotten it right so far.

But then C would be a correct answer...

But then it should be 100% because you're correct. This is flawed

Chance to pick the right one is 25% since there are 4 choices.
Since there are two out of the four choices with 25% the chance to pick the right one is 50%.

So the correct answer would be to circle B.

For the people who don't get it:

The riddle is split in two. First you deduct the answer by help of the answers.
Then you circle the correct answer.

Actually, looking at it now, I'm completely retarded. Disregard whatever I've said.

And now people are catching on...

The solution is that its a stupid fuckin trick question and none of the answers are right.

Circle them all. 25+50+0+25 =100%
Boom.

Depends on what the answer is?

Not a well defined question, no well defined answer

Its at random so if there is a correct choice it would be 25% or 50% because A+D or C or B. So lets say we randomly pick 25%, this is not correct because if it were, then the correct answer would be 50%. So it is not A or D. B is 50% and if it were correct it would be wrong because B only happens 25% of the time. So then if its C then it couldn't be correct because theres a 25% chance of C happening so it would be wrong. So it is all a scam

Same guy
Basically it would be correct if it was
A 50%
B 50%
C

>damn this is cool i was just trying to explain it and im thinking
A 50%
B 50%
C 25%
D:
>and then i was like "all those are correct" so I was gonna put 75%
>but wait then thats 100%
D 100%

It's not a scam, it's a paradox son. Because it doesn't make any sense since it can't even be 0%.

It's like this statement is false and shit like that

Yeah I know

It's 100% and 0% because all are correct yet none are...

E all of the above

E. Who gives two shits

B

Only dumb fags will say anything else

No, C can't be the answer. There is no 0 % chance to be right. Must therefore be 50 % = answer B.

You can't tell with the current information because some multiple choice test questions have varying numbers of answers.

Problem with that is, you now have a 50% chance of selecting A or D, making 50% the right answer, which is B, making it only a 25% chance of selecting the right answer, making A or D correct again, which...

It's just a loop if you look at it from that perspective.

>There is no 0 % chance to be right.
There isn't even any definition to what is right, meaning it's impossible to be right. Unless it is assumed one of the choices are right, which isn't stated anywhere

>If you choose an answer to this question, what is the chance it will be correct?
Well, we need to know what the correct answer is (and if there is a correct answer at all), so there's a flaw.

Let's just assume 1/4 answers are correct. That would be 25%, no? So we go to A or D to pick 25%, but oh wait, there are two correct answers; this means that there is a 50% chance to get it right.

Alright, cool, let's see how many answers have 50%. Only 1/4, or 25%. So if you were to pick an answer at random, the odds of getting it right are both 25% and 50%.

The question is stupid and contradicts itself, and only exists to fuck with your minds.

Good idea user but the answer is jesus. Jesus is alwais the answer.

You misspelled Helix.