AOTY 2017 to be honest

AOTY 2017 to be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC3itT7W1Cpi-wyfoQlQgFYQ
myspace.com/cheifkeef1/music/songs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not on spotify so I haven't heard it yet

Did you like rtj3?

He's never making a comeback is he? I just wan't Back From the Dead and Finally Rich Sosa back :,^(

i thought that was nef the pharaoh for a second

The production of this is insane. I thought it would be a shit mixtape made from scrapped tracks but shit its fucking good.

Knock It Off is by far the best song, rest are just ok.

What happened to the "Rich and Retarded" cover?

back from the dead 1 and 2 are goat

AOTY

GOT THEM BANDS GOT THEM BANDS

YOUNG CHOP ON THE BEAT

did he actually produced some of these tracks or were they ghost produced someone wanna give me a rundown on his production history? i'm new to keef

yeah, he csn produce and has done tracks on his previous mixtapes.

ye i know he started experimenting with his production in 2014 but did kanye teach him or anything?

one of the only artists that resonates with me emotionally

>tfw dead inside

What songs of his resonate with you?

it's the spirit of it for me not so much the lyrical content. i mean the attitude behind his lyrics i guess is what resonates with me. might just be my drug fried brain though.

Same, his autotune stuff is really emotional to me like Times Up and Either Way.

>his autotune stuff is really emotional
:)

kanye himself doesn't even produce anymore
young chop taught him

So Tree fucking bangs

rockist

>young chop taught him
sauce?

KTT

Its alright probly not evem as good as Finally Rollin 2 but honestly its just good he didn't quit music

And his production is better now than the runescape soundtrack shit from BFTD2 but its still not as dynamic as it could be

Also Sup Forums doesn't fucking know Sosa

>Also Sup Forums doesn't fucking know Sosa
but you do of course

I'm the biggest Keef fan I know, always have his whole discog on my phone

A lot of people only know him from Don't Like and buy into the autism meme but don't know he's got a very versatile discog with some mixtapes for bars and some just for turn up music. Either way he changed the rap scene just as much as Lex Luger did

>always have his whole discog on my phone
No you dont

I really do I love everything since Bang 1. I've contemplated deleting Nobody 2 cause it really is a lot of throwaway tracks but I wouldn't be able to get through the day without Chief Keef. BFTD 2 really is too tedious even for me though. Almighty SO will always be my favorite

stan ≠ biggest fan

you're just lost in the sauce you don't appreciate him appropriately

>since Bang 1
He released tapes before that senpai

I've always wondered about this and figured he probly started earlier maybe under a different name. What are the names of the early shit and where'd you find them?

How can I be a stan but not appreciate him appropriately at the same time? Wouldn't I appreciate him better than anyone?

I really kinda am a stan desu its worse than when I discovered lil b

stans romanticize to the point of it being unhealthy

Bro I'm not about to suck sosa dick on the street but anyone denying his talent and influence is deaf blind or dumb

he used the same name
youtube.com/channel/UC3itT7W1Cpi-wyfoQlQgFYQ
myspace.com/cheifkeef1/music/songs

OK man you're the shit for this
Thank you

>Bro I'm not about to suck sosa dick on the street
don't lie to yourself mate

Sup Forums still isn't /r9k/ or Sup Forums yet

>2017
>not sucking sosa's dick on the street
w e w