Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

What is she like?

I fucking hate that bitch. She gave me herpes.

she made me suck her feminine penis

Have any of you met OP?
What is he like?

He is a faggot.

Ya I fucked her. Shit was cash man

bump

she's actually really cute, i don't see why people say she's ugly. with females it's obviously jealousy.

Why do you fags all like her so much? She's really fucking weird looking

I have met her. She's a real bitch tit faggot nigger bitch tit faggot nigger tit bitch faggot.

thats probably why.

Oh cmon now she looks fine. You guys are just being mean!

yer yer m8, i met her alright
then i hooked her in her gob
then i got me nan on her and she gave her a glassgow kiss m8

also he has mono

I have had a very small role in GoT, so yeah, I have met her, she's pretty funny.

AMA

I swear every time this broad gets posted on here, she gets fucking annihilated.
stop doing this to her.
you're literally ruining that girls life.

how big is jon snow's cock?

would any of us fucking losers have a chance at dating her if we even got close enough to talk to her without police arrest?
is she "tiny" in person?

It was huge, but not as big as Theon Greyjoys though

It was a couple of seasons back, when she was 16, she was really down to earth, and was all about just joking around and having a good time. If you got the humour, I definitely think anyone could hook up with her. And yes, she was pretty small

Any speaking lines?

Yeah, I can say so much, I was interacting with Daenerys Targaryen

You´re Welcome!

thanks, user
I would date her in a heartbeat if she's cool with a guy a bit less than twice her age

Are you really such a loser that you have to pretend you played on Game of Thrones to a bunch of strangers on the internet?

Lucie Wilde if anyone wants to know.

Lol, think whatever you want friend, I'm just here to answer some questions, if anyone was curious about how things were on the set and such.

She's very flatulent and her breath smells like cigarettes and vinegar. She asked me to pull her finger and immediately after I did it she punched me in the stomach.

I met her at Comic Con 2015 after the panel.

She was nice but a bit full of herself. I asked her if I could take a picture with her, she looked at me but didn't answer. I think she was tired of meeting people all day. Still, a picture would have been nice.

were any of the actors assholes to you on set?

She's very slow to respond to anything. It takes her a while to compose her thoughts and get things out on account of her FAS.

Did you fap to her before or do you fap to her now?

Nah, generally there was a pretty great mood, even King Joffrey, I did expect him to be a little cunt lol, but he was cool enough

Never fapped to her, she just doesn't appeal to me

I had no idea who she was, until she ran across the street yelling she was "Arya mother-fucking Stark, ya poof!" The whole event scared me, and I just wanted to leave. But she makes that difficult.

Did you really see his dick? Asking for a friend.

Aren't Williams and Clarke in different filming units?

cute :3

Hahha no...

Yes, but at lunch breaks and other gatherings and small meetings, everyone see eachother and talk

hnnnngg dem nylons, dem legs

Does anyone know if she likes to be donkey punched during anal?

His hips are pretty far away from her cunt. He must have a really long dick.

I can confirm she does. I'm George R. R. Martin.

Cool for them to fly from different countries to have a lunch break together.

Why are you on Sup Forums and not writing Winds of winter, you fat fucking cuck?

this

Because I'm a filthy rich creative genius who could fuck all of your mothers if I wanted, so blow me.

I'll have you know my mum isn't into fat guys!

Doesn't matter. That cunt's into money, they all are.

i used to work In Bath, England. He friend lives in Milsom St in a top floor flat next to a friend of mine. Saw her and that ginger one who plays her sister a few times. They are both okay,

nice pic, moar?

Saw her at Boomtown Fair festival last week she seems pretty sound

I believe you.