This is probably the most autistic shit i've ever heard in my life. and there's 4cds of it. fucking nerds

this is probably the most autistic shit i've ever heard in my life. and there's 4cds of it. fucking nerds.

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/Various-Guitar-Solos-3/master/149970
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least i'm apparently not a cuck

this is probably the most autistic shit i've ever heard in my life. and there's 4cds of it. fucking nerds.

check out that nerd on rym starting his review with a beckett quote. what a looser.

>hippie bullshit
>autistic

>i listened to 30 seconds of it
track 3 is as autistic as you can get. boredoms level autism

amt, nuff said

muh puddi puddi guitar

you have insulted my guitar and my honour, i will never ever talk to you from this moment on. her name is jane, btw.

>got cover art from discogs

found the pleb

rateyourteens

no those guys are chill

What are the earliest Rowe recordings that aren't AMM or other ensembles? Did he really just postpone a solo "career" some 20 odd years?

discogs.com/Various-Guitar-Solos-3/master/149970

great fucking shit btw. might be the only rowe track i TRULY like. the rest is listenable nerd bullshit.

the version of that track that's on amm cd, not the guitar solos one

>1979
>a 7 min track
Oh well I give up.

he did perform live solo in the early 90s

>earliest

WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH

>WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT FINDING EARLY RECORDED STUFF BY A MUSICIAN YOU LIKE
Are you autistic or something?

oh if you like him so much then you should be educating me about this stuff not me you

Then why did you even try? You're making no sense and your shit's all retarded.

because you sounded clueless and like 10 years ago i was heavy into amm and pretty much listened to everything

So am/have I, but I'm not looking for AMM recordings. Really, you should probably read the comments before you reply to them

who talking about amm recordings? you should probably read the comments before you reply to them

If I wanted my comeback, etc

Why even continue this discussion if I'm so idiotic and you're so much more smarterer than me?

trips and the quads, one after another. ever seen this in your entire lifetime? i'm also handsome and girls like me.