i'm gonna laugh at byu so much if that happens

++++++++++++++++++++
games.espn.com/college-football-pickem/2016/en/group?groupID=18448
pass: spee
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Barkley and Saban interview
youtube.com/watch?v=_PO6zgSNBFU

xth for why was the old thread archived

What the actual fuck? Why the FUCK would Texas want Houston? No they fucking don't, who is this fuckwit?

>why was the old thread archived
300 new /rio/ threads, that's why

Biggest sporting event in the world

>Why

Why olympics?

Because there's money to be made, I presume. I dunno, they started back up in 1896, just seemed like the thing to do.

Big 12 when?

Good morning /cfb/

>Boise State's schedule

1. Auburn
2. Virginia Tech
3. UCLA
4. Ohio State

Cap it

>big 12 wants to make a decision by start of season
>season is 18 days away

End of the week, do you think?

Or end of next week?

>August
>not being mad your conference doesn't get enough coverage

I'll bite the b8
How are they supposed to do better? Scheduled OOC of 2 P5s, a pretty good G5 (I guess that's what BYU is considered), and a gimma win.
That's what pretty much all G5s OOC formula is. There's nothing that can be done about conference schedule and it's not like they can just go "oh I think I'm gonna join the PAC this year. Then Maybe I'll go Big 12 next season." r

i go to auburn and i have a bunch of friends at virginia tech
please let this happen

>Boise
>schedules 1 strong OOC, 1 weak OOC, full conference schedule
LOL BOISE IS GARBAGE
>FSU
>schedules 1 strong OOC, 1 weak OOC, full conference schedule
GIVE THEM THE NATIONAL TITLE

>tfw it's time to fuck some shit up

>0regon state
>wazzoo
>BY(you)

>teams that are bad are always going to be bad LMAO XD
>They didn't schedule every game so they alternate between at Alabama and at Ohio St all 12 games so they must be bad

>teams that are bad are always going to be bad LMAO XD

>schedule teams that have been terrible for ten years
>they don't happen to become good the year they play them
>GOD FUCK ME RIGHT

Washington St is getting better, unless you wanna ignore their progress and just spout memes. Oregon St has had some ok teams recently so maybe they can magically pull it together and be decent is year. BYU is a good team. Solid defense and 2 QBs on the roster that would start on 80% of fbs teams

LET'S GET READY TO FOOTBALL

Oregon ducks will win the title this year

Mark this post

LMAO

Samefag.

quads confirm duck title

name a better platoon of RB's than MSU
>scott, holmes, london

Quadfag.

>that saguaro cactus over Las Vegas
>saguaro cacti do not grow in the Mojave

Well when that map was made, I don't think black people were able to sit at lunch counters, so we've got bigger problems.

>arizona OLineman ded
how many players have died this offseason? fuck

>tfw every other day theres news of cfb players dying, terrorist attacks or just killing sprees

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Besy secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

Michigan will lose to Michigan State, Ohio State, and maybe Penn State this season.

>michigan

Literally 117th best SOS

This isn't debatable. Houston could go perfect and make the playoff. Hurr State could not, and that was their choice.

Boise could go 12-0 and still get in with some help. If you're in the "Others Receiving Votes" section, you're much better placed than, say, schools who aren't.

UNLV could go 13-0 and not get shit, for example.

Miami is losing to Appalachian State in Boone, cap this

I can't picture them hopping a one loss conference champion with that schedule. They would need two conference Champs with two losses or for Oregon State or Wazzou to run the table.

Depends who the loss is to, and when. They couldn't hop an SEC/B1G team, but anything else is distinctly possible.

>Ohio State 2018 QB commit Emory Jones upgraded to a 5 star

How do other teams think they can compete?

>all these threads for sports in rio that no one cares about

give em some slack bro, theyre relevant for a handful of days every 4 years

we have literally 1/3 of the year, every year

Just got back from the hospital. Doctor says I have one of the worst dislocated shoulders he's ever seen. Scheduled for surgery Wednesday. How's your day been /cfb/?

Well, my wrists a little sore from fapping, but other than that I'm good.

My bed finally got in, was scheduled for delivery on Thursday, and when they didn't show up I got a refund on the delivery surcharge and a reduced cost on the mattress.

I finally get to sleep in my new bed tonight instead of on the floor, so it's been a pretty good day.

Awesome bro, glad you're having a good day

There aren't even any niggers in the Midwest, do aOSU/Michigan just pick from the South/California?

just popping in to remind you all that we are going unbeaten

>that OOC schedule
Are you fucking kidding me

So handsom

tough non conference games are not needed because B1G is not a babby conference

That's exactly why you need a tough OOC sched.

The B1G made a big deal out of no longer scheduling FCS schools, then proceeds to schedule 3 FBS teams who are FCS quality.

Detroit is 83% black
Chicago is 33% black
St. Louis is 50% black
Kansas City is 30% black
Cleveland is 53% black
Cincinnati is 45% black

Is that you?

Thanks m8. I'm way too excited for sleeping in my new bed, but damn, sleeping on the floor for 4 straight nights with just a camping sleeping pad and some blankets was awful.

>Iowa and Penn State will win meaningless games and look like good teams
>Michigan's strength of schedule will be artificially inflated
>lose to MSU and aOSU in spectacular fashion
>everyone wonders how Michigan looked "SO GOOD" before and after the season only to fail

College Football was really comfy without scUM ruining /cfb/ threads. Yeah aOSU Cuckeyes were bad but scUM are even worse.

>>everyone wonders how X looked "SO GOOD" before and after the season only to fail
... with "X" equally roughly 50% of the teams ranked in the preseason.

Fuck the AP.

Is that you?

Why didn't you have a bed to begin with? Did you just move in to a new place?

Bump

Yeah, I'm going to be a junior at Alabama this year (on scholarship, probably wouldn't have gone if I didn't save so much money) so I'm moving into a relatively large apartment. This is my first time living off campus (dorms freshman year, fraternity house last year). I used a pretty nice full-size mattress topper last year as the fraternity house provided a bedframe with built-in springs and a shitty full mattress. I bought a Queen from Mattress Firm but they fucked up the delivery, and my new roommate and I couldn't get our couch or recliner delivered to us until tomorrow.

I'm glad I had some sort of padding for the floor, but this bed is going to be a God send comparatively.

My new place is right beside the bars and my fraternity, but I need to get at least a 3.0 this semester to keep my scholarship. Goddamn this is going to be a rough semester, I can already tell.

POWER

>I need to get at least a 3.0 this semester to keep my scholarship
Iktfb. Lost one of mine cause I goofed too much freshman year. Almost got it back last year after bringing my gpa back up to right under a 3. Hopefully will get it back after this fall quarter.

Exactly. It's unfortunate, as a freshman it didn't matter how much everyone told me, I fucked up anyway. I wish I had listened, but I think it encourages me now that I already messed up a lot more than never messing up would have.

Bump

Love the olympics but no /cfb/ is suffering :(

Ohio is full of talented niggers. They all just come from Dayton, Cincy, Cleveland, or Akron.

>What you love about your campus
>What you despise about your campus

>Landis Green, and our aesthetic red brick themed buildings
>Even for north Florida, it gets blasted hot and you're drenched in sweat walking from class to class

Respectable thread you've cobbled together here, gentlemen.

Let's see if it survives the night.

>not including the american as a power conference

>What you love about your campus
The architecture for nearly every building is beautiful, and they're all giant. There's a very southern feeling to it

>What you despise about your campus
Once you get away form the immediate center of campus there is a very small amount of large trees due to the tornado in 2011, and due to the expansion of the university there is almost constant construction going on somewhere. Alabama has recently started working on almost an entirely separate campus since they bought up Bryce Lawn, and it'll be nice, but an eyesore.

>a map finally mentions fordham

This is confirmed for best map

2-6 (two and six)

this guy thinks y'all were natty champs in '37

tiptop25.com/champ1937.html

I went to Alabama because FSU was the ugliest campus I'd ever seen

Which dorm senpai?

I lived in Ridgecrest South

Honors College? What are you, some kind of nerd?

But actually, Ridgecrest/Presidential/Riverside/Lakeside are the only decent dorms. Anything else is complete shit, you know. Did you join a fraternity? Did you rush?

IDK what this means

Well the map is from '38 so Fordham probably stood out a lot more then. Which is probably true looking at this .

Yeah I was on the Presidential Scholarship so shit was free, and no I didn't really do shit besides go to class

I'm on presidential too. Why didn't you at least go out to some parties, man? I know this is Sup Forums but I'm pretty normie, and Sup Forums is one of the most normie boards, so I assume you're not some antisocial NEET

Is the honors college there as much of a scam as it was at Auburn? Ours was just a trap to get engineers to take liberal arts classes.

>go out to some parties
what's the party scene like at UA, I've heard it's a big party school but I don't know what exactly that means

>There's a lovely amount of great space complimented by some really grand gothic architecture. Ultimately, spots like Eddie's parade, queen's court, and Martyr's lawn can look good, no matter the season. My favorite being spring cause that attracts the most people outside. Honestly, there aren't many other catholic colleges that look better than Fordham.

>There's a couple buildings, Walsh, McGinley, and Tierney, that look like econemy level bullshit. It looks like they just planned these buildings by saying "Gee, what would be easiest for us to put air-conditioning into?" On top of that, we have a fucking baseball and football field bastard.

I took like 4 "honors" classes I think. One was just Latin which I would've took anyways and then some other one where this old retired lawyer rambled at us about World War II.

Nah I didn't interact with people back then. I also switched majors and in the final 1.5 years basically did an entire Economics and Math major with 6 upper-level classes a semester. So I was basically in Rodgers Library from 9AM to Midnight when I wasn't in clas

>FSU
>Ugly
You mean Florida right?

Nah I liked UF, they just didn't accept me because they are fucking faggots. I got a near perfect SAT and they decided I wasn't cool enough

kek

It's not exactly a "big party school". There are a lot of pretty large fraternity parties every weekend, but it's not like the majority of campus is partying every other day. It's relatively low key.

The most parties happen at fraternity houses or their unofficial off-campus houses, and then there's a relatively large bar scene. But that's about it, everything not greek or bar-related is too low-key to be on the radar.

Gainesville is a shithole with ugly girls and bad weather

Tallahassee is the thunderstorm capital of the US but has a better bar scene, better campus, and better girls.

I know because i've lived in both places and I would choose tallahassee everytime

I don't go to UF. But
damn son

Just go to Tuscaloosa or Athens instead

That's pretty cool. I never knew how much of a cluster fuck 1937 was, rankings wise. Thanks for sharing, senpai.

Yeah, they're accepting system is questionable. They have a quota system. So once they get enough out of say, Hillsborough, they gotta go down to Dade, regardless of how many better candidates Hillsborough may have.