Hey guys I have a problem. so this chick i like got pregnant by her now dead ex bf...

Hey guys I have a problem. so this chick i like got pregnant by her now dead ex bf. she is way too young and is not at all ready to be raising a child and as the father is dead cant even get child support. she has had an abortion before and seems to have really hated it because she wont have another one. so i'm going to try and sneakily get her to have a miscarriage but i need help with ideas how. so far my first plan is to try and get her to take a lot of vitamin c as i've read that's a good way. she also likes the outdoors so im hoping maybe a few hikes and some trails may put alot of stress on her body too. any suggestions guys i really need the help on this one.

Were your born retarded or did it happen over time?

U dun goof

Were your born retarded or did it happen over time?

Show here this and your baby will fix

Murica... Land of the idiot

psh whatever if she has the kid aint no way in hell im raising it. but i do feel bad cause neither is her mother or anyone else. everyone she asks says to have an abortion but she wont. so im going to try and help her have one anyways

lol fuck i think that made me miscarry

As far as I understand, she's not even in a relationship with you. You just like her. Go and take care of your own damn shit.

>I have a problem

Your problem is you think it is your responsibility to fix other people's problems.

This girls shit fest is not your problem.

If you want to really help, marry her. If you want to make her sterile for life and never learn from her mistakes, cause her to miscarry.

If you want to be a man, ignore it entirely and focus on _your_ problems.

This worked for me user.

It's called adoption dumb ass , fuck she might even find someone who will pay medical bills to know they can adopt right away

i know and thats what im likely to do. but we had gone on a few dates and i was really starting to like her but then this bomb got dropped. apparently she wasnt sure until recently and then was scared to tell me. I already told her im not ready to be a father (especially not some other guys baby) but if she lost the kid id be happy to go back to dating her. and i still said id be supportive (im friends with her whole family kinda have too) so i will have opportunities to maybe force a miscarriage. just wanted ideas to do it sneaky like

+ you'd be able to fuck her raw for 9 months

there we go this is what i was looking for thank you based user! i was thinking drinks somehow but this may work well

>but if she lost the kid id be happy to go back to dating her.
Damn, you are a dick. Even by Sup Forums standards.

It made my pussy a bit wet

Faggot do you really want to murder this unborn child? It could be a future Hitler or Trump, why do you want to deprive the world of this future problem?

u realize that would kill the chick right? This is why this board is not for children

i obviously already suggested this dumbass but she seems to believe that she wouldnt be able to part with it if she goes through with it

You told her that if she lost the kid you'd be happy to date her again? You already lost this chick mate.

-Vitamin c pills 3000mg a day
-Half a nicotine patch once she's asleep and then off before she wakes up
-parsley tea 2 to 4 cups a day

Do this every day and within 3 to 7 days she'll miscarry depending on how far she is into the pregnancy

Good luck op

woah man im not guna go full on monster and try and make her have the mother of all abortions. but women miscarry all the time and if i can make it happen sure it will suck but im not guna kill her. probably. hey if she's dead at least i wont have to wear a rubber amirite

it would not kill her you idiot. It will make her sick which will make her miscarry

In my country, if the father dies during the pregnancy, the father's next of kin assumes the responsibility, usually it's his brother, cousin, or even the baby's grandbaba if his still alive. Doesn't matter if they aren't of age / are too old

So it's no wonder that after the father's death, the mother (and the baby) follow him soon afterwards, in mysterious circumstances. We call it "the blue father curse"

What country are you from, sounds interesting.

cmon man i didnt tell her that lol. I told her i was happy to be there and help her but im not going to father her kid. but that means no more romantic dates and probably no more sex cause i cant have her thinking im going to help raise the kid. but no kid means i can go back to it. plus def didnt lose her she already came and visited me today

I'll give you a hint: there's too many of us as it is, so the government doesn't give a fuck about the blue father curse

so what you're saying is that somebody would rather kill the mother of their brother's baby AND the baby so they don't have to pay child support?

what kind of a 4th world shithole is that

crush up some abortion pills and sneak it into her water while you two are hiking. she wont notice the taste because of dehydration

Get her into drinking cinnamon tea. My gf uses it to control her periods, she's all messed up, sometimes they come early, sometimes they come late, rarely they come in time. She now usually drinks a lot of it when it's supposed to come, and it's never failed ever since.

see i had thought about this but was worried i couldn't mask it but holy shit on a hike would be perfect you sir are a genius.

she already smokes some so a nic patch might help send it over the edge thanks bro! im sure i can get her to sleep over this week i will have to try it.

Push her down the stairs
Car accidents happen everyday
Make her drink rubbing alcohol
Punch her in the stomach
Tell her to be an hero?

Also, she's used to force periods when she was not on the pill and didn't want to get pregnant. They come usually the second day after.

Obviously if the baby is more important to her than you

WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER. Ditch the bitch. Let it be some other chump's problem

It's over

this is a man of wisdom

It's not as easy to get rid of a baby as you think it is, 9 times out of 10 you'll do more damage to the mother than the baby, thats why they have profesionals to take care of that shit

long run if all else fails i fortunately have this option.

yeah sorta a monster so sorta willing to do it anyways. judge me all you want but mans gota do what a mans gota do. ive already mentally framed it so that i believe im doing good and helping her and this unborn child from living a shit life so my conscience is cool with it