>watching a movie with my grandma
>she doesnt even pay attention
>move on her shoulder to see if shes asleep
>her heads falls off and maggots fall on the carpet

Oh god I do this a lot.

>Oh fuck what's going to happen now
>Why did she do that?
>What did he mean by this?

>trying to explain the intricacies and subtleties of the Malick film you're both watching
>she keeps touching your peepee

>Character is in a high anxiety situation with little time to think
>Does something that leads to a bad result
>"What an idiot!"

did that bitch clean up after herself? fucking whore deserves to be beat

Got me

DUDE LE BLACKPEOPLETWITTER LMAO

>What did he mean by this?
I think at this point I would beat someone to death if they asked me that in real life.

Shooting up the theater.

>watching movie with gf
>something deliberately frustrating occurs like criminal the audience knows is guilty getting released due to lack of evidence
>"GOD THIS IS SO STUPID!"

kek

Dat camel mouth drives me insane. What would a bj from sarkeesian be like.

Is she hot?

>being niggers
>being black
>being whitetrash
>being honkies
Yep, pretty much it.

This post made me think of Red Meat

>Watch John Wick with ex gf
>She was super protective of muh animals
>John's dog gets killed
>I CAN'T WATCH THIS SHUT THIS THING OFF I DON'T LIKE THIS MOVIE IT'S TOO CRUEL
>Turned off the movie and we watched SNL instead
>Watched John Wick alone later than night when she went to sleep
>Movie was worth not having sex
Based Keanu

I hate people who for whatever reason make me pause the movie every few minutes, making a 90 minutes film take like 4 hours to watch.

>smoke break time
>gotta text somebody
>lemme look something up on my ipad real quick, oh hey you have to watch this video real quick it's funny
>hey man I'm gonna go to whataburger real quick I'm hungry
Holy fuck just watch the film

You literally stop movies for people so they can go smoke cigarettes and text people?

What do you do, sit on the couch alone and simmer?

Nah I complain about it on Sup Forums

>Get to movie theatre
>Cinema car wash is closed
>Have to watch movie in dirty car
>Get out to use SCUBA gear and begin welding seating platform frame to the aquatic foundation for the submersed portion of the film
>Somebody gave me acetylene instead of oxytelane which is totally inappropriate for aquatic welding activities
>Submersed potion of film begins and the seating platform floats away killing millions
>Ticket checker gives me a filthy look on the way out

It's not my fucking fault your equipment is managed correctly

form what show

Whenever I watch a movie with one of my parents, they want me to tell them the entire plot and ending to them in full detail. And it's always "What's gonna happen?" "Why is [character] doing that?" and so on every few minutes. I keep telling them to just sit still and watch the movie.

>someone in the movie/show makes a joke
>friend laughs
>they look at you to see if you're laughing

I can't watch comedies with people anymore.

Alternatively

>watching a movie with friends that they've already seen
>they stare at you during important/funny/dramatic scenes

I know it's nitpicking, but it gets really bothersome at times

people seem to treat pauses in dialog as commercial breaks where it's time to talk. like any kind of quiet scene seems to register as "nothing is currently occurring and i need to fill the silence" in their retard brains that are entranced by chewbacca mom or whatever. once you start to notice this it will drive you fucking crazy.

Y'all is some deranged niggas

>cybering with this chick online
>literally sending me pics of her distended anus and asking what she should shove in it next
>Suddenly starts talking about how she can't stand movies or shows where dogs die and suggests I go doesthedogdie.com/ before watching movies so I don't have to feel sad
>Tell her it doesn't really bother me when a dog dies in a movie because it's not real
>She freaks out and blocks me

I really don't see how people get THAT emotionally invested in a movie????

And it was especially weird coming from a girl who shoved a toilet brush up her ass for me

>welding
>acetylne

>acetylne
Acetylene fuck me I can't even shitpost correctly

>watching movie with friends
>we all agreed on the movie
>it starts
>everyone staring at their phone rather than the movie

I now make it a rule in my house to put people's phones away during movie night.

>watch amazing television show
>final episode
>final scene
>someone comes in, watches the final scene
>credits roll
>person says "thats it?" with a tone of derision
>they dont even know what the fuck was happening, and yet they judge it

Got me so pissed

She may be cute as fuck but my little sister has a good number of annoying habits, the worst being the one you mentioned. Felt bad when during a trip to Toronto to visit relatives she mentioned how family trips are the only time I talk to her so I had us watch a movie of her choosing

>Looks up movie trivia on her phone so she has small talk material not just during the "slow" scenes but also during romantic moments while trying to fast-forward through them and only asking me afterwards if she should just leave it alone
>Stares at me like a fucking autist during certain moments and if I don't react the way she expected she'll apologize and claim it's a weak scene but the rest of the movie is still solid, just keep watching

We were watching Emelie and I actually did find the performance of the babysitter character impressively disturbing, but my sister kept having to lampshade all the subtle moments and emphasizing how creepy the character was. She must've decided I wasn't enjoying the film because she turned it off in the beginning of the final act and apologized for wasting my time.

Later down the line she tried again by asking to watch Breaking Bad with me but during the 3rd episode when Walt chokes Crazy 8 to death with the bike lock she vomited all over her tits and I decided to shut down further attempts at rekindling our relationship

>vomited all over her tits

You almost had me believe this story was real, but you blew it.

Rekindling a relation... with your little sister

Go on

>"nothing is currently occurring and i need to fill the silence" in their retard brains

this is literally my brother. He thinks it's his duty, his obligation, to fill any sort of void with his inane talking. And he doesn't even expect an answer, he'll just talk right over it. The worst part is that once he starts, he doesn't stop, so after a while it's like "so why the fuck did you want to watch this movie again?" but he's staring at his phone and he isn't listening to me or paying attention to the movie.

>movie ends
>"Wait that's it?"

I hate people who instantly repeat the jokes while chuckling.

>movie ends
>ask friend "did you like it?"
>"y-yeah man it was g-great"

you don't have to lie to me

youtube.com/watch?v=d6mXLpufp6E

h8 when this happens when I'm watching a movie with my sister (femanon here)

>Emotional scene
>"lol use your dildo!"

Fucking insecure faggot

you won't be getting into the the movies any time soon, you'll never pass the mandatory spelling bee!

OH MY GOD MY FUCKING RETARDED BOGAN COUSIN WOULD DO THIS EVEN WHEN WE WERE AT THE ACTUAL MOVIE BUT NOT JUST CHUCKLING, FULL ON GUFFAWING AND STARING STRAIGHT AT ME AND WOULD MESS UP THE QUOTE EVEN THOUGH HE JUST HEARD IT

>Wanna watch a movie?
>female brain processes
>Hey I wanna have sex, but I need a background noise so the neighbours don't hear it

Rolling for what my reward should be for going to the library

Odds - McDonalds Breakfast
Evens - Watch Nice Guys (no popcorn)

>smoke break
Pffft ok faggot go outside and get cancer I'm not pausing anything. If we're talking marijuana then I'm down right here
>I gotta text someone
I'd pause for a friend
>lemme look up-
No.
>watch this-
No.
>I'm hungry
Me too we just blazed let's bounce

Maybe she didn't want to chat with a sociopath anymore.

>hmmm, really makes you think
I would punch the smug look off someone's face

user has his priorities straight.

>she vomited all over her tits

Come the fuck on, if you want to invent your story it's ok. Just make it believable for god's sake.

It was enjoyable up until that point.

>watch movie with friends
>I don't give a shit about the movie, it's retarded
>go to piss, tell them "don't pause it"
>come back, they paused it
>"you're gonna miss the movie"

what the fuck man

I do this on porpoise

>movie night with friends
>start movie
>everybody falls asleep within the hour except you

Seriously what the fuck? Are my friends secretly old people?

>watching movies alone

fucking hell, you might as well open a vein

You don't get to be a patrician but watching films alone. Of course, most of you aren't nor want to be, you just watch movies for socialization and nothing better to do at the moment

> flatmates watching Hobbit shit
> make a few remarks on dumb production shit and sloppy writing (I dunno what you even call it, like where you roast the movie as it's happening)
> they literally sperg out at me for not treating it as serious nigh holy business

hot

>not just watching a movie the first time by yourself then watching it a second time with your friends

>vein

it's vain you fucking idiot

>live in a country with a non-english official language
>watch an english language movie with friend
>have to watch it with subs because his english sucks
>character in movie sets up joke
>subtitles blurt out the punchline and the set up
>the translation butchers the joke
>friend laughs before the character says the punchline on the screen
Yes I have autism

you guys sound like awful people to watch movies with. I know this is Sup Forums but christ stop taking movies so seriously, it's supposed to be a good time, you no fun allowed jew niggers

Yes, absolutely. Fun and good times are what most people aka plebs are after- which is perfectly fine.
That's why patricians only watch films alone.

bait

No, but they, unlike you, actually work for a living.

Join the workforce and you'll find out why people fall asleep at like 10 p.m. I used to wonder wtf was up with people who called it an early night too. Now I fucking know. It's because 40 a week saps you of your energy.

Japan nihongo pls stay ching gong

people actually do this? I might do this to my gf if I had one, and that's on a good day

When I'm working hours and hours a week I need to party hard to keep going. Longer hours means more staying up all night for me. Quieter week is sleepy time.

Talk
Use their phone
Eat loudly
Breath loudly
Shift around too much
Fall asleep
Bathroom breaks
Look anywhere but the screen
Laugh too much
Cry

it must be nice living in an area where you actually Want to be a productive citizen...

I live in the south and literally couldn't give a flying fuck about joining their workforce

>watching movies with other people

You all brought this upon yourselves.

>spooning with now exgf watching Jagten
>she fucking rolls over and just stares at me while I watch the movie
>does this several times

>try to jerk off with a blanket covering me
>sister catches me
Fucking bitch. You wouldn't have to worry about it if you actually paid attention to the fucking movie.

She wanted to fuck.

>Live in small English city
>Small black population
>Go see The Hateful Eight
>Literally no black people in the theatre
>Movie starts
>Character says "nigger"
>Entire audience laughs

What happened when she caught you?

I feel for you

depends if the situation is done right

brilliant

>he only works 40 hours a week

goddamn plebs i swear

I pause to pee, rather than hold it. Texting, no fuck that either don't be on your phone or risk missing stuff.

Maybe for looking up something as long as it's somewhat pertaining to the movie itself, like:
>That guy looks familiar, do you know who he is
>I can't remember either
>pause
>IMDB movie
>find guy
>oh he's X in Show Y and Z in Movie W
>oh cool I thought so
>resume movie

That one, however, is only if anyone else watching doesn't mind. The only one I insist pausing on is bathroom and possibly food breaks, anything else can be held to the end.

>talking
>eating
>fidgeting
>sleeping
>masturbating
>talking

she wanted sexy time idiot

this is the worst, not just during movies but regular conversation as well. i'm convinced people just want to hear themselves speak so they keep on talking whether or not anyone will respond. subtlety is not only lost on them, they don't even know the meaning of the word

Exact same thing happened to me

>"who's that?"

I don't fucking know, Sarah, maybe if we had just watched Avengers like I wanted to then I'd be able to answer your questions.

>live in eastern europe
>black kid character
>Ayy yo sup my niggah mofriggin whes mah bitch yo yo yo
>everyone starts laughing

It wasnt even funny

My brother does this.

Also when unexpected things happen like Matt Damon appearing in Interstellar.

Talking during the movie. For any reason. If it's some casual setting like me and some friends watching a movie we've already seen then fine, but if I'm at a theater and a bunch of niggers are hooting and hollering over the movie I get fucking annoyed.

Tarantino sure knows his audience

whiteboy wont do shit prob leave and be like 'let me talk to the manager' lmao baka

>Want to watch movie
>GF keeps trying to have sex

Fuck off, let us finish the film first at least

>watch murder mystery movie
>"ok, I think character A did it"
>10 minutes later
>"no, actually it's character B"
>another 10 minutes
>"wait, no, character C!"
>it was actually character D
>"ha, this movie was so predictable"

Producing noise.