New rekt thread

New rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024
telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/6827077/South-African-boys-dying-to-become-men-through-traditional-circumcision.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf?

I swear I thought the dudes back brace was his dick the first two times watching this.

this is witch doctorism they use the foreskin to cure diseases etc, the guy is a champ for taking it

I always expect this to happen when people base jump, I don't know how it doesn't happen all the time.

do these wingy chingy ding dong wing wongs not know what an elevator shaft?

the guy has no choice

nobody has time to watch this long fukcing webm

Circumcision the ol' Catholic Church crusade way.

Wtf is that?

Reminds me of that scene from X-Men :(

then fuck off

where'd the bullet come out?

Nah he will have volunteered and is probably from the same family, this isn't a torture thing as you imagine because they would have cut his dick off.

it's a scene from x-men, you dolt.

Both the spotters literally fucking jump away from the guy they're spotting the one time they're meant to be there.

only air

here with sound and story liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024

prisoner being tortured by guards in some shit third world country.

Through right cheek, out the mouth instead of the other cheek. Gun was pointed a bit forward and he got lucky.

it's always the retards who get lucky

telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/6827077/South-African-boys-dying-to-become-men-through-traditional-circumcision.html

he got a point, TLDW

Not at all. Geniuses get lucky just as often as a retard.

It's just retards do way more stupid shit so good/bad luck matter more often.

You dumb fucking negro he swallows it

> Dicks are for pussies.webm

NIggar wanted a pussy. Doctors said he would be needing a white dick to have a sex change.

only in brazil

You people are sick , just seen a pic of the syrian kid ... and it s no jest matter u pieces of filth ! Oh and remember orlando ?! When those gay fuckers met their maker (if you shit-heads ever believe there is one) ?? Never ceased complaining about how savage muslims are , and now that FUCKING RUSSIANS kill hundreds of CHILDREN everyday ... u MAKE JOKES OUT OF IT ??!! HUMANITY HAD GONE TO SHIT !!! JUST THINKING THAT THE EARTH IS 4.5 BILLION YEARS OLD AND I HAD TO BE BORN IN AN ERA WHERE I BREATH THE SAME AIR AS YOU DO MAKES ME SICK !
let the shitstorm begin i dont give a damn
Oh and one last thing : Fuck you all ~respectfully

YLYL thread?

who knew cliffs bought 2x4s at home depot

I heard Pokemon Sun & Moon could be the last part of the main franchise. Reboot may happen.

Dude, i started using Sup Forums (mostly thread Sup Forums) for only about a month and im less of a newfag than you!

get your faggot b8 out of here

Man burning plastic hurts like hell. That's some good torture.

lol I guess China doesn't build bridges and the buildings have netting around them to catch them so they take the shaft to suicide

Weil... To much internet for today

I'm fucking old

was this fake kinda confused

Pretty sure that one died.

rio surcharge

lol bottom left goat starts eating

Gus