General cuck thread. Post girls and anons say how they'd fuck them

General cuck thread. Post girls and anons say how they'd fuck them

raw dog always

Would rip that bikini off and ravage her tight pussy, then pull out and cum on her stomach

what would you do to my wife?

shit right on her face

Would fuck her in front of you and have both of us cum on her face

i too, would shit on her face

Which one and how?

wwyd?

Would throat fuck her and force her to swallow every drop of semen

Would fuck the one on the left while she makes out with the one on the right. Then have the right one suck my cum out of the left one

Left, and I'd be tender as fuck. Lots of pussy eating, massaging, that kind of thing, to get her good and wet. Id take her with her lying down back to my chest so that I can kiss her and play with her cute little tits.

Cum on her tits

Titfuck then fill her with jizz

please cum all over them

More, both are apex qt. Names?

Right, I love braces so I'd love to have her suck me, wrapping her lips around my cock and taking me as deep as she can, then filling her braces with cum. Got moar of these?

How would you ravage her?

Right emily no braces

the gf

Left, femanon named becy. Hoping shell see this and deliver wins

Fuck id fuck her hard and rough right there in front of everyone

Moar!

Nice, any more Lewd?

Would facefuck/10

Gather all my palestinian friends and occupy each and every of her Jewish holes.

Would take her to the bathroom, lift up that dress and fuck her tight little pussy as hard as i could. Pullout and fuck her ass before cumming all over her face

She said she was sick when she was taking these and didnt want ti take any, was shy af. Hoping she'll share more next time

My sister and her new boobs

My wife. She is literally getting at this moment when I write this and will come back home later this evening and feed me a freshly cummed pussy ;;)
what would you guys do to her?

Would have her suck my dick just like that while she rubs herself, then pull out and cum all over her

Another of her you probably all seen, it gets posted a lot. Seeing this was what started the convo with her sister

Id run my hands up her thighs and fondle her ass while we fucked with me carrying her, her arms around my neck with her tongue down my throat

Nice I never knew this was the same girl. That body and this face? Hnnnng

Especially now she got braces, I'd destroy that little pussy

Have at it.

gf with her cum in my face look

have her push my cock up her bra and have her jerk me off with her tits

Always wanted to tie this qt up and facerape her. Nice seeing her sis too, I'd keep them both as my personal fuckslaves.

I'd bring some friends and run a train on her little snatch. Her moans of pleasure intensifying with each load of cum we pump into her

I'd cum all over her face whenever she wanted

would cumtribute her pic?

No one interested in this little redhead?

WWYD

If i had the time i could

just a couple of minutes and a look to those eyes is all that takes

Would bend her over and fuck her in front of everyone at the beach

This is true, but i have to leave soon which is why im hoping to hear something good about this redheaded slut

Any takers?

Id like to have her aware of a rape fantasy in advance before I steal her off the streets, bring her to my basement, and bind her in a leather harness and gag her before I fuck her for the entire weekend, slapping her cute little tearstained cheeks

damn she's pretty hot, i'd grab her by the neck and pull her black top off, to suck her tits and spit in her face before i skullfuck her while she looks into my eyes, then id grab her ass and violently fuck her against ther wall until she almost faints, so i can throw her into the floor and force her to give me a nice footjob, cum all overr her abused and half dressed body

Anything for this busty girl?

what would you do to my cousin?

She's a tight little slut

In the mouth is where you shall find the penis

she looks like she has taken miles and miles of cock for favours

pull down her bottoms and finger her hard, slapping her hard as she cums

indeed she is, so what would you do to my gf? since i just abused your tight little redhead slut and my gf is all thirsty for cum

Grace Helbig/10
would marry

Both

Would wait for her and bring her into an alley. Rip her clothes off and rape her tight cunt while she cries for me to stop, which makes me pound her harder still. I'd record the whole thing so that i could blackmail her in the future and slowly turn her into my slut

My cousin

thoughts?

Heres an Old chubby one of her, not long after graduating from HS.

Take two of the cables, and tie one around her wrists. The second would be used to choke her while fucking her raw.

When I am ready to finish, I'll pull out and force her to go to the kitchen to wash her face in full view of everyone, while still being naked

I want to invite another guy to join me and my girlfriend in bed so badly... I just want to see her take on two cocks at once like a dirty slut...

left

I'd facefuck her while you watch. She'd be looking to you for help and would be shocked to find you jacking off to the sight. She'd start to cry as i lay her down and fuck her pussy. Before long you walk over and shove your cock into her mouth, the two of us spitroasting her. Her tears urge us on as we slowly fuck her ass in turns before we DP her. Her cries reach their height as we roughly fuck both of her holes and she slowly fades and passes out from her hole being so abused. We'd then lay her down and cum on her face

Hang her head off the edge of that bed, and throat fuck her furiously. And then I'll cum down her throat and will then wipe the rest in her hair

she's pretty cute i would let her sit on my face

Cuck me

I'd force her onto her back and tit fuck her as I spat on her face. When I'm about to cum I'd make her suck my balls and stroke me off until I cum all over her stomach. That's when I rip off her bottoms and wipe up my cum with them and shove them into her mouth as I go raw into her pussy. I'd fuck er rough until she's crying and then I fill her up with my load

Would cum all over her face while she's wearing her glasses. Then fuck her as the cum dries and fill her cunt with it

Any different with current thinner version?