Kek

kek

KEK

K-E-K

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgDEknEup1U
youtube.com/watch?v=8YE3irZMtO8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3728421/Rio-Olympics-2016-Chinese-swimmer-Sun-Yang-hits-Australian-Mack-Horton-saying-king.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-37009685
youtube.com/watch?v=DJCh7ir0yrQ
fb.com/MackHortonSwimmer
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/08/china-says-australia-is-on-fringes-of-civilisation-after-swimmer-mack-horton-attacks-sun-yang
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Sam Hyde trinngering the chinks this hard?

how are those chinese people using facebook

APOLOGIZE

hahaha china BTFO

>what is a cyber army

>Horton Shitmack
Chinks bringing the bantz

Hong Kong I guess

>excuse me, i just registered an account to abuse u , you are the biggest garbage i have ever seen

I like this guy.

Now that's IRL shitposting. Good job, cunts, you triggered 1,3 billion chinks.

get the fuck out of here with this shitposting

cant wait to see this arrogant criminal get btfo in 1500m

Story behind this?

>chinks
>not permanently assblasted

>you win game but roose face
>哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

>tfw shitposting will be the cause of WW3

He called the Chinese swimmer a drug cheat.

>A mouthpiece for China’s Communist party has joined the country’s netizens in heaping abuse on Australian swimmer Mack Horton, after Horton disparaged his Chinese counterpart Sun Yang during the Rio Olympics for a past doping incident.

>“Whatever the real reasons, Horton has no reason to feel proud of what he said about Sun,” said a commentary in the newspaper Global Times on Monday. “Actually we think Australia should feel embarrassed with Horton’s remarks.”

>The commentary went on to castigate Australia in general.

>“In many serious essays written by Westerners, Australia is mentioned as a country at the fringes of civilization. In some cases, they refer to the country’s early history as Britain’s offshore prison. This suggests that no one should be surprised at uncivilized acts emanating from the country.”

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG
someone photoshop that pls

ASS BLASTED RICE NIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Elite truthbombs. Will we ever recover from this lads?

Me too

fucking kek

>the city of china right now

>wins a gold medal
>triggers over a billion people because they cant handle the banter

aussies are the undeniable kings of banter

>zipeyes in charge of handling banter
kek

well meme'd friend

Nah, we're done. The chinks have replaced us as shitpost kings purely for their numbers and dedication to fill the Fox Sports Australia kikebook page with their traditional brand of shitposting

>breaking news, China extends south China Sea claims to Australia

>dope
>get caught
>get called out
>DELETE THIS!!

>In an apparent show of sour grapes, Chinese fans hurled abuse at Horton online, with one going as far as to wish Horton would be ‘killed by a local kangaroo’.

Some outrageous bantz from the Chinese going on here.

We just need Horton to say "I don't apologize to cheaters" for the chink shitstorm to reach critical mass.

You will protect us right, oh Big Strong American Poster?

>aussie bants once again getting under a nation's skin

no pls....

youtube.com/watch?v=rgDEknEup1U

This is too fucking good lads

Holy shit going on his Facebook page is a goldmine. There's fucking 40yo business men posting salty comments and people making accounts purely too insult him, this is shitposting ascended. If the Aussie Olympic team makes him apologize or he does it himself it will be so disappointing

Hongkongers hate mainland Chinese. I doubt loads of them are sticking up for Sun.

But I thought Hong Kong is still mad at chinks?

Us on suicide watch

>Chinese talking about manners and being polite

youtube.com/watch?v=8YE3irZMtO8

some do, some don't from what I can tell

Facebook isn't blocked in Sydney I don't think

>literally champion
>chinks only insult is to call him a loser

it's probably the government filtered version, facegook.

You are fucking retarded. Don't you know what VPN is?

Will they compete against each other in another discipline ?

now THIS is banter

>go on facegook
>find 1 (one) billion identical profiles

???????? What is this lads ??????

1500m freestyle

Truly Nuclear truthbombs, I can hardly stand it myself

this whole situation has me literally pic related

Yeah the longer race. Chinaman already said he's gonna win and is apparently better at this distance.

If he loses WW3 will probably kick off.

This. China literally has paid netizens that troll and defend Chinese interests on social media and message boards.

This

>City has lots of Chink students
>Sat in a pub in the city centre last Saturday watching the football
>Table full of Chinks order a massive plate of chicken wings
>They pile the bones up in the middle of the table instead of putting them back on a plate

Savages I tell you

Hong Kong is pretty based t bh

>China must take revenge and let it know it's wrong.

>if Australia steps into the Olympic pool again, it will be an ideal target for China to warn and strike.

>Australia is a 'delirious' country with an 'inglorious history' that started as an offshore prison.

that's disgusting

>mfw China goes bankrupt because they cant afford to go up against australian shitposters

wtf i love straya now

APOLOGIZE!!!!

LOSER!!!

>chinks
Not even once.

When?

I actually lived in rural china for two years and they're actually fucking filthy.

>The war of words between Australian gold medallist Mack Horton and his main rival Sun Yang has boiled over yet again in Rio, with the controversial Chinese swimmer declaring he is "no friend" of the Olympic 400-metres champion.

>As the pair prepare to face off in the 1500m freestyle later this week, Sun defiantly declared outside the Olympic aquatic centre on Sunday that he was "the king" of the event, setting up another thrilling showdown between the distance swimmers in the pool.

This, but he unfortunately wouldn't live to see the war

>special profile picture

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3728421/Rio-Olympics-2016-Chinese-swimmer-Sun-Yang-hits-Australian-Mack-Horton-saying-king.html
the video's here

#sundontcry

trust me guys i'm Australian, you can see this by me using the local word for young man

Apologize for what you did to the Abos Australia
>chinks calling out anyone for being racist

>"Horton Shitmack"

This butt devastation

>you are the biggest garbage i have ever seen

top lel
aus legendary shitposting.

I hope Horton beats the gook again in the 1500m

Surely Mack Horton must be a national hero for this IRL shitposting gold?

1.2 billion people BOOTYBLASTED

crossfire banter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-37009685
>The Australian swimmer's Twitter account was bombarded with angry messages - as was the account of Mr Horton, of Watford, Hertfordshire.
>"Luckily, I don't speak mandarin," he said.
>"It made my weekend rather interesting."

>Literally a million (you)s on his social media account

Top tier

those chinese people are making me racist

stfu you fucking itzig

just another event to add to the long, long list m8

youtube.com/watch?v=DJCh7ir0yrQ will always be the greatest. If you so much as mention this to a New Zealander they will LITERALLY start fuming, even if they don't follow cricket.

Uhh.. LINK TO FACEBOOK?

fb.com/MackHortonSwimmer

I thought Western social media sites like Instagram are blocked in China?

>being this mad

Mack Horton wins Australian of the Year not because of his gold medal but for best shitpost of the year.

top kek

Why are the chinese always so assblasted by everything? Is hivemind-nationalistic, brainwashed behavior? lack of self-confidence?

I am Chinese from America

Mack, fuck you. Bitch!

Hahahahahaha

>literally says a single sentence
>makes headlines, makes million of chinks angry, makes an entire country upset and even gets a million (you)s, all at the same time.

this is it
the holy shitpost

The lad may have transcended in another shit posting dimension where possibly no strayan has yet set foot

i'm horton shitmack desu

The concept of face means you can be the scummiest dickhead in the world as long as no one calls you out on it in public.

They just aren't used to being called out on the shit they do. They think they are preserving "face" by doing this.

ABSOLUTELY BTFO
AUSTRALIA GETTING LOW AND LOWER

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/08/china-says-australia-is-on-fringes-of-civilisation-after-swimmer-mack-horton-attacks-sun-yang

KEK

CHINA FIRES BACK

suck my schnitzel faigalach

i am pretty sure he is enough for australia to claim shitposter gold medal until someone tops him

>wins a medal
>shitposts irl
>angers an entire nation of 1.3 billion
>may reduce chinese immigration

K N I G H T
N
I
G
H
T

> local
> kangaroo