roll

Im feeling this today. Roll

>findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=103960117

findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=103960117

winrar

op post timestamp and make the crying woman show em

Ha my nigga beat me

someone go there and kill OP

So many newfags in this thread. You fuckers never heard of an hero?

Again?

no who is that, some legendary female mod?

>tfw OP is Mitchell's ghost

Oh it's THIS thread again

>An Hero
>some legendary female mod?
holy fucking kek

you're the only newfag here by the looks.

Stop trying so hard, faggot.

wow you win the price for most retarded thing of the day
thats like winning the olimpic medal for retards

look at this edgy faggot hes about to nut

I went to school with a girl called ann hiro
i think she was from japan

how did you manage to say something that stupid in one single sentence?

>some legendary female mod?

Unbelievable. Can't be long now, right?

I just cannot get over this someone should start posting this in the ylyl threads instead of the banana

>was
you mean shes dead?

holy FUCK look at this dumb motherfucker, samefagging so hard and he actually misses the sarcasm.

FUCK OFF YOU UNDERAGE CUNT.

>doesnt know how to check for samefagging
>fuck off you -underage-
are you autistic?

I don't know where to begin with this faggot

NYPA.

no, this
is bait.
Most of the replies are from the same wanna-fit-in-on-the-4chunz idiot kid who misses the obvious bait.
If you can't see how hard that kid is trying.. You're him

you could be him you fucking faggot baiting whore

all of the summer rolled into one thread, as if the OP wasnt faggy enough.

>im doing it mom im posting Sup Forums memes on Sup Forums

Don't fuck with him. He loved his iPod and he's an hero.

dem feels when you realize that he'd now be 24.

except im not posting 6 replies of LE EPIK LAFF reaction faces to something that wouldnt be funny even if it was serious

OP is a faggot.

Itt All the autistic newfags

What's up with all the copypasta this week? Enough already. Let's change topics.

I went to McDonald's today and got a McDLT combo with a McDLT on the side and a McDLT blended into a shake. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigar.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 87 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McDLT combo with a McDLT on the side and a McDLT blended into a shake. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Please stick to the topic I'm genuinely interested how people feel about eating in your car or eating in the restaurant.

see

Stale pasta is stale

top kek

>timestamp

It is timestamped. Look at filename and date on grave plate. 2006.

Obviously finding pokeballs. Why else do graveyards exist except to take up otherwise useful and habitable land?

saved

NYPA.

>what a fucking mong

my fucking sides

>price
>olimpic
>calls another a retard

Ok bro.

typical murrican faggot kek

Samefag

an hero, you worthless nigger

thanks user all these normie kids fucking get to me. Was that supposed to be 87 mins? An hour and a half seems a long time to smoke even a cigar. I often eat in a carpark near a fast food place if I'm not already close to home, and I wouldn't even consider eating alone in the restaurant. I also don't particularly like people knowing my purchase habits when I encounter them on more than one occasion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>being that fucking stupid

Baited.

yeah it's a female mod... holy fucking retard

Really guy?

this kid fo relz?

Hello new friend!

Sent from my Android phone

ok im gonna post this on twitter fuck it

and the winner of the biggest retard of the day is...

LOL

It wasn't an hour and a half, it was 87 minutes

best of Sup Forums inc

Yeah dude you hit it on the mark, Anne Hero is the only female mod on Sup Forums

oh, its some idiot attention whore dumping his reaction folder in the hopes of "epic bread" at some mediocre "joke" that is just some user playing dumb, or worse, the samefag replying to his own shit.

Run along kiddy, you don't get to be internet famous for being a complete and utter retard.

now watch him screencap it and start making best of Sup Forums threads to post it in

Opened up the thread, first thing I thought was cum on it. But that was already taken. Then I looked at the picture. No mom should have to deal with loosing her 13 year-old son. I clearly don't belong here anymore.

newfag is new

true, he died an hero

Let's be real, between the name, how young they died, and leaving an ipod it's probably some niggers that has a mixtape on it or some shit.

I thought summer was over?

Holy shit this shit is like a virus for your eyes

Check the thing for music,videos,audio recordings, and pictures you fag. I want to know what kind of music he listened to.

Does satire exist anymore?

Did she turn 360 degrees first?

nigger are you fucking serious ?

At 13 you don't even know shit about life to an hero. 13's before life all goes to shit.

True dat, but still, you shouldn't lose your 13 year-old. At that age probably really was a gud boi.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0