i hate drinkers and other drug users

I wish it didn't make me fat.

Is nice

Beer is love. Beer is life.

Safe space faggot detected

the only kind of alcohol I dring pretty much

doesn't fit my macros because cutting

fuck life

i had 1 big dark beer yesterday, was first one in 3 moths due to cut. felt good. now have to remind myself no more until Xmas.

I think if its not made in Belgium>San Diego>Denver>Germany>Sweden, than its likley crap and unfit for watering plants in a drought.

liquid bread

20th of september i'll go back to bulking
i'll get so utterly wasted

Fucking loved the stuff too much.

I had to quit because I can't have a casual drink without ending up blacking out and making an ass out of myself.

You sound like tools be me. Have a beer. It's in our genetics. You think soldiers had 6pack abs and no body fat? Hell no they have a little bit of belly to fuel them if they had to go days without eating.

How do you get drunk off beer?
To me it just makes me mild no matter how much I drink of it

>inb4 got an alcohol problem. Not really, just a big guy

Oh wow really user? By that logic then extremely obese people can probably go months without eating.

Goes very well with COCAINE.

No seriously.

Ever had BEER and COCAINE at the same time?

Pure bliss.

Drugs are for faggots and betas

I drank only heavy alcohol.

Pretty sweet stuff.
I dont do drugs tho so i dont get to chose from a whole lot of varieties which is sad.

I have a few shots then its beer for me when I get home from work

My friend did that and got fucked up with alcohol poisoning because the cocaine made him think he was alert enough that he thought he could drink more.

what about cannabis? it's a totally different thing than drugs that kill.

Cocaine is fucking poison and drugs are satan. Alcohol isn't much better but at least you can control it (or at least I can)

I like good beer, not a huge drinker overall though.

I think its a gateway drug if you're not old already. I think its bad for people under 30 unless you have a health problem and need relief

Czech beer>anything
Pity only shitty mass-produced belgian shit gets exported to the 3rd world country know as the USA.

Americans think Pissweiser is the "king of beers". What makes them think they deserve the good stuff.

Anything is a gateway drug if you're not old enough.
And thats true for alcohol too. Only it's bad for you till like 50

I generally disapprove

Well, yeah, they probably can

It all tastes bad. Literally all of it. It's not an acquired taste, it's just bad.

"Deserve the good stuff"....Budweiser, which is pisswater! Is a lager, based off of German/Czech lagers. You are shit talking the same beer style you are boasting about.

Learn2beer

>based off
More like took the idea and botched it horribly.

Also, lager is really only for plebs. Amber ales are where it's at.