>inb4 idris elba
>inb4 "no more bonds I don't like it"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_dDXhzgsx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cavill

Chris Evans

Anyone but Cavill. He has no charisma.

Second this. But if it's a choice between Bond and Superman, I'd rather him be Superman.

>the name's bald...James Bald

Clive Owen, but we'll never get him.

Bill Bailey

>memes
Look at the OP, James Bond has always had a hairline issue, Connery and Dalton had that too

Fassbender is literally perfect for it except maybe age. He can also act unlike meme """"""actors""" like Cavill.

The name is Numpa, Sardo Numspa

>age
He'd actually be younger than half the actors when they started, granted it would take probably 2 years to get his movie if he was announced like tomorrow

I like him, but he's too old now :(. Fassbender is the best choice

Tom Hiddleston maybe?

He would have been the best pick to take over after Brosnan. It's a shame he's too old now.

>looks like a fusion of Brosnan and Dalton, with a Bit of Connery
>so many examples of him playing a James Bond type character

Would've been perfect desu, literally the best bond we never had

Is he still getting work. I don't remember the last time I saw him.

Richard Madden

Not really a hairline "issue." It's just being a man in his 30s-40s.

A lot of smaller budget stuff now. I think I read an interview with him saying he was taking somewhat of a break from acting.

He's handsome but he's doesn't have the depth or darkness to really pull it off. I do think the next bond should be in his mid-twenties and should be a ridiculously handsome edgy sardonic womanizing drunk sociopathic killer with no regards for his or anyone else's life. Like a less campy pre-mutant Deadpool with a bit of Sean 'I beat women' Connery for the 50 Shades crowd.

With Bilbo as Q

mid 20s is too young to be bond

Bond, James Bond

Cavill, no doubt.

Who's the guy who played Mr. Fantastic? Ian gruffud? He's a bit old now but he could work

but he was 006 already, so no. plus, he's way too old

Dr Who is 95, who says someone's too old to cast

he should've been bond and brosnan should have been trevelyan

>no one mentions James Norton
if you are going to reply with "who?" go back to your /got/ and /who/ containment threads

Cavill is the one who has more star presence on screen, but i don't see how it would work having 1 actor represent 2 iconic characters simultaneously.

Fassbender has some kind of old timey style, which probably would suit the Bond brand

Also, yes, they should kill the 007 franchise, or at least let it repose for a decade or so. it feels tired and anachronic nowadays

This line of thinking is why the next picture won't crack 1Bn. Think about it, all you need is a line about about the youngest CMDR in the history of the RN and you have a product you can sell to women of all ages instead of the housewives and single moms you'd get with another Craig. That combined with the controversy surrounding an R-rated Bond mmovie, and you'd barely even have to market it. You'd make James Bond fresh and sexy again.

I personally agree with Fassbender. He's attractive, an amazing actor, and he's got the charm to pull it off.

Not if they want more than a couple movies out of them it isn't. The wait between movies seems to get longer every time. Craig's first two were sort-of-prequels establishing how Bond became Bond, and then by the time they got to Skyfall they were already moving on to a "Bond is getting too old for this shit" storyline.

Henry Cavill looks like I imagine Bond as a kid so him, but he's getting old and bald which really sucks

It's gonna happen and you're gonna like it. Gotta compete with Kingsman now, afterall.

I don't even give a fuck I just want Oscar Isaac as the villain

>american as bond
think again dopey. Sony losing the rights this year aswell meaning no more stupid american decisions like having a dogshit script.

Wayyyy too young. Bond is supposed to be experienced, not a tiny baby.

but nobody will pay to see a negro or a millenial bond...it lack sophistiaction and credibility...you obviously dont understand the character...plus chicks dig older men...dont ruin a franchise by pandering to tweens you already have the "kingsmen" abomination

Everybody seems to be ignoring that Solo was a character created by Ian Fleming.

Shame that the marketing was so poor, people had no idea what UNCLE was, they could have mentioned the Fleming relation somehow. Now we won't get a sequel.

>The character was created by Ian Fleming as a small screen version of James Bond. Solo possesses a charm, sophistication, efficiency, and weakness for beautiful women comparable to Bond's. But Solo is considerably less intense and also less brutal than the British Secret Service agent, and he possesses a laid-back ease that recalls the young Cary Grant. The show's original concept had Solo as a Canadian; but he is consistently American in the show.[1]

>Ian Fleming contributed to the concepts after being approached by the show's co-creator, Norman Felton.[3] The book The James Bond Films says Fleming proposed two characters, Napoleon Solo and April Dancer (The Girl from U.N.C.L.E.). The original name was Ian Fleming's Solo.[4]

> the show was originally Ian Fleming's Solo and later just Solo. However, in February 1964 a law firm representing James Bond movie producers Harry Saltzman and Albert R. Broccoli demanded an end to the use of Fleming’s name in connection with the series and an end to use of the name and character "Solo", "Napoleon Solo" and "Mr. Solo". At that time filming was under way for the Bond movie Goldfinger, in which Martin Benson was playing a supporting character named "Mr. Solo". The claim was the name "Solo" had been sold to them by Fleming, and Fleming could not again use it. Within five days Fleming had signed an affidavit that nothing in the Solo pilot infringed any of his Bond characters, but the threat of legal action resulted in a settlement in which the name Napoleon Solo could be kept but the title of the show had to change.

i would like this very much

for Englang, James?

Holy shit yes

Best Bond

Donald Trump

MAKE IT HAPPEN TV

No memes, faggot

i hope the women bond movement picks up steam. hopefully the producers will feel that pressure for something new and pick idris elba so the movies can be different, but the same

female bond movie would be dogshit

>nar bruv. I want it shay-kan not sturd, yer?

Get a load of this literal retard.

Bald, James Bald

That's why you'd have to cast a someone who could convingly play a traumtized killer and military officer, not some casting counch twink or hackfraud neoptismbaby. Basically Craig, but in the body of a young Pierce Brosnan.

H Jon Benjamin

Get him buff with hollywood juice and away we go

>casting a nigger as Bond
No one will see it

well he does have an awesome voice..but that dude is an ogre. lets just leave him as archer

Bruh he's 33, he's practically a spring chicken compared to most bonds when they took over

And the shit hairline can be fixed, like connery's was, and it didn't hurt Dalton

Isn't Tom Hiddleston all but confirmed at this point?

>can't tolerate a non-white Bond

>posts a non-human

i enjoyed his character in man from uncle which was better than bond movies anyway

he was the lead character on The Knick for the last 2 years

those trips dont lie...it was one of guy ritchie's weakest movies and yet it still managed to be better than the recent bond films

>not Blunt

was it a guy ritchie movie? i thought he just directed it

He needs a little work in the area of portraying multiple emotions, but I enjoyed the movie. I especially wanted to see more of this universe, Cavill especially. I wanted to see how they would change over sequels. Shame it flopped.

i like this guy, hes still got the mystery factor going for him

He wouldn't be bad. I haven't quite seen enough of him to judge. I've only seen him in High-Rise (he was the best part to be honest) and the Hobbit movies.

>Mr Fantastic and The Thing will never return to MCU
FUCK

My name is Bond, James Bond

Isn't the top-left picture meant to be Sherlock Holmes though?

Damn, I hadn't even thought of him. He'd be great.

so they're not making more? the ending made it seem like an origin film and there were definitely plans for future films

i'm not surprised it flopped though because i had never heard of it until somebody mentioned it in a Sup Forums thread last year

The name's Bond, James Bond

It didn't make enough money to warrant a sequel to my knowledge. One was planned, but I think it was scrapped after the box office returns.

What are you fags anti-ginger or something?

Bond with a high hairline is fine. Just so long as it doesn't turns into little wisps like what happened to Craig. Being so blond did not help matters.

Jesus, remember when there was an upset just because Bond was blond? Now people want him to be black.

the name's bond

God this poor bastard.

>typecast as a narcissistic weak little bitch

Probably fucks with your head a little bit.

>Now people want him to be black.
SJWs who don't pay for movie tickets, look at how unsuccessful SJW comics have been or negro Fantastic Four

this film was comfy af
i loved the will they- wont they relationship between the russian and qt3.14 alicia vikander

anti small mouth

He has the presence for a good Bond and we know he can act. Why not? Fassbender is too little.

>Adam Sandler does the high pitched singing voice while delivering classic James Bond lines
>Shaken, not stirred.
>Bond, James Bond.
>Popeyes Chicken is fucking awesome.
10/10 nine oscars top film at cannes

im just saying he'd clean up...even as a villain

Fassbender is hands down the best choice.

shame its' going to be Hiddleston, what a load of shit

Came here to post this

>Bond - Richard Armitage
>Bond girl - Antje Traue
>Villain - Oscar Isaac
>Henchmen - Gina Carano, Xavier Samuel
>M - Charles Dance
>Q - Bill Nighy
>Moneypenny - Rose Leslie

Find a flaw

not real

he's gay, not sure the world is ready for gay bond..

I am though..

as long as he can act straight

me too.

You all know it's true

youtube.com/watch?v=l_dDXhzgsx4

I think the Colin has to be the guy. The right age...

I'd watch this.

He's a dastardly cheeky cunt but he could play this role and give it a fresh take

MY DEAR COUSIN NUMPSIE!