So I need some advice. My 14 year old dog passed away and I called my ex to let him know cause we got him together...

So I need some advice. My 14 year old dog passed away and I called my ex to let him know cause we got him together. We didn't have the best break up, we got divorced and he's remarried, he was with her within weeks of 12 years of marriage. When I called him he immediatley started in on me about our past and blamed me for all the problems in the felationship, I ruined his life and our business etc etc. The reality is he had a very rare illness, the business failed because of this, we both made mistakes, but it's been 8 years I thought we could have a conversation. See how each other's are doing. I never fought him inn court for anything, I walked away, he brought up stuff from over a decade ago. How can he still hate me after moving on, and getting remarried?

How about some tits for Sup Forums to get back at him?

>How can he still hate me after moving on, and getting remarried?
you're a cunt, obvs

We've had barely any contact over the last 8 years too, I can't figure out how he still harbours such rage for me.

tits or gtfo

No I was not, there were some really strange circumstances. I don't get it.

The stuff he brought up is trivial petty shit I completely forgot about.

Or I'm communicating with people looking to see if someone's been through something like this before. I'm not looking for a girl advantage. Just another's opinion.

He also called back to apologize after for the stuff he said, which is also weird. I missed the call and I haven't returned it.

>We've had barely any contact over the last 8 years too, I can't figure out how he still harbours such rage for me.

Because his perception is stuck in time. You (plural) haven't progressed from there.

You said it yourself:
>he was with her within weeks of our 12 year marriage

He probably realizes he only got with her as a convenient way to fill the hole you left in his life. Now that he's been with her, a woman who he now knows he doesn't love anything like he did you, he resents you not only for ending the best thing that ever happened to him, but also for putting him in the situation that lead to him marrying a woman who he's grown to hate more and more with each passing year. Everything she's ever done wrong, every shortcoming, every single way that she has failed to fill your shoes has only added fuel to the fiery hate that he's clung to ever since you split.

in short: he's a huge cuck and I would like to see your boobies

thsnk you that was helpful, I have posted boobs on here before.

You think he's an asshole to her too? He was the one that said he didn't want to be with me. I was the one that physically removed myself and walked away, and he did say he was mad that I basically ignored him for the last 8 years, but it hurt me too that he moved onto quick so I moved far away and started over.

So once more shouldn't hurt, right?

Yeah I guess but am I going to get my questions answered.

Probably to a certain degree but if I'm right about him harbouring all kinds of feelings for you for all this time, he could've learned some things from your breakup too. He might realize he could drive her away with it just like he did you. He seems like the type of guy who's hyper-critical of the woman he's with just because he spends so much time obsessing over her and thinking things like "I would do anything for this girl". Then, upon finding out she has her own thoughts and feelings that can't be swayed just because it would suit him better, he begins to resent her and hold all kinds of grudges over things that she probably doesn't even recognize as a problem.

Sub-standard communication skills tend to go hand and hand with these issues, so I'd also bet good money that he was just trying to hurt you when he said he doesn't want to be with you. Maybe he really believes it just because he feels like he's been betrayed so horrendously, but if it were just about money and a failed business, I don't think he'd be nearly so upset

Thank u

Yeah that's kind of what I thought, and I didn't ask for much in the divorce, no lawyers. But after he said all that horrible shit then he called and left a message apologizing, but I don't know if I should call back.

>everything's fine
>uh oh, you have an illness, and the money is going to dry up
>later, loser!

Yeah, no one could possibly guess why he harbors a little resentment towards you. Truly a mystery.

Actually that's not what happened, he was very sick for two years and I took care of him every day doctors, surgery, he couldn't walk at one point, so he could no longer run the business, we had insurance he's covered for life and he dumped me. It was both our business, and I lost everything too. He dumped me and was with this new girl immediatley.

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly how it happened. I'm so sure, in fact, that I can totally see why you failed to mention any of it in your OP. Why would you? It's so obvious that this series of events are actually what took place.

If we ignore the fact that you're completely and utterly full of shit, and we take your new version of the story at face value, we're suddenly left wondering why you'd bother getting in touch with him in the first place? If he left you, it's quite obvious he's done with you and that hasn't changed. Respect that, and move on. Don't use bullshit excuses like a deceased pet as a reason to reestablish contact that, quite obviously, isn't wanted.

timestamp + face

trips of truth

He's called me several times over the years and emailed me too. We've had conversations in the past he moved on and I didn't ask him for anything. Just to see if he was ok. He also called back after being an ass and apologized

Eesh that's up to you. If you're just hoping to have a friendly conversation and leave it at that, you might have some problems. You can't really just flip a switch and turn off 8 years of pent up feelings. It might do him some good to hear your side of it now that the dust is good and settled, but I've never heard of a guy like that having a good relationship with an ex he was that twisted up over. I'm not sure you owe him that either.

See, again, you're full of shit and it's painfully obvious. How much more of this story is going to change, either implied or literally?

>but it's been 8 years I thought we could have a conversation. See how each other's are doing.

Read this out loud and ask yourself whether or not it sounds like you've had any contact whatsoever since your divorce. You're quite deliberately implying that you haven't. So why change the story now?

What was her name, buddy? She must've done a number on u

Prime example of a cuck who refuses to let go of the pain inflicted on him by exes

Now you're a dude AND a samefag? Man, you can be anything you want whenever you want on the Internet. It's a crazy place.

He's contacted me lots over the years, he even contacted various members of my family to see how I was cause I ignored him at first I was hurt he moved on so fast. He emailed, we have had talks I have emails that are very pleasant, he emailed me.

And he did care about the dog it's still his profile pic.

It's crazy how so many people on here hate women so much. Fucking weird, man.

>tfw you're still posting bait but no one is biting anymore

Anyway, this thread fucking sucks mad dick. I'm just gonna post some cool cosplay.

>people are disagreeing with me in multiple posts
>must be a samefag
>must be OP

Ur straight up deluding yourself, homeslice. You're misinterpreting the things both OP and I are saying without even realizing it because it fits into your "I've been hurt before, so all women must be soulless, gold-digging whores" agenda.

I'm sorry she fucked Chad instead of u. I'm sure u would've been able to make her very happy with enough battery powered assistance

>strange circumstances
>whoring around for other dicks
>wondering why ex is still bitter
fuck off whore

is this a bad picture or is that beard stubble...wtf are you a man

>How can he still hate me after moving on, and getting remarried?
Because he never stopped loving you. Hate is not the opposite of love, indifference is. If he didn't give a shit about you anymore or your past relationship, then he'd be over you. Obviously he is not because those types of strong emotions don't exist if someone no longer cares.

Thanks that's kind of what I thought. What do I do just go about my life and leave him alone. It would be nice just to see how he is let him know how I am we went through a lot together.

Didn't summer end a few weeks ago?

She's raising a legitimate question, and receiving legitimate answers, not being all

>Hurr durr I'm a chick praise me

If she didn't specify her ex was straight and with another woman, you wouldn't even know, autismo.

Tf happened with the left one?

A house fire when she was young.

If you still have feelings for him, then yes. But if you are completely over him and have no interest in rekindling the relationship, stay away from him, don't return his calls and move on without him. It's the best for both of you.

Is this copypasta? Why are you even here? Don't you have friends?

That's not how this works

>getting remarried?
He didn't learn anything with you and he did it again. Idiot!