What race is my friend Sup Forums?

what race is my friend Sup Forums?
Honestly I cannot figure it out.
I am not sure if she is white or something else

Can't tell either. Show tits and ass than we'll talk

here is another of her

very light latino, with some possibly distant irish/eastern european. That'll be 20 bucks user

Less clothes and we'll figure it out i'm sure. aka nudes. Like right now.

Probaby armenian or serbian

Also judging by that punchable face of hers and her "I majored in gender studies, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY ITS WORTHLESS GLASSES" She is also a feminist and in most modern countries would pass as white. just fucked up looking white.

You're right OP. She's not a human being, she's something else.

the only one I've got

Armenian

how can you tell?

PhD in pussyology

Damn, you've got mad ethno-pussy-deciphering skills. Try this one.

Is that August Ames?

Why, cause he just randomly call an ethnicity out of nowhere? Is she really armenian?

there's some irish in there

here is another of her

You're not much fun at parties, are you? I was going along with a joke. Here's another you can try. I took the pics, so I know the ethnicity of both girls.

Yep, Irish and British mix. Okay, one more. Not sure if there's enough to work with.

Yes i know the guy who guessed it in real life

shes clearly black

user that could be an armpit or a slug moth caterpillar, i have no idea.

Iran maybe?

Huh? I took the photos. It's not complicated. They're of exes and friends.

Aww, how rude. The only girl I've ever seen IRL with naturally pale blonde pubic hair, too. She was exquisite, but I don't have any better shots of her crotch.

Can't really guess far outside of western european. German, maybe?

I totally gotta say Italian man. My ex was half Northern Italian, half Southern Italian and she looked a ton like that.

Forgot link to post

Believe it or not, northern Italian. I guess they have some strong old Celtic blood in those parts, lots of pale blondes, blue eyes, even some redheads. Crazy, eh?

Never would have guessed. she's really cute.

10/10. Good show, user.

here's another

Caucasian, eastern European, with a hint of Persian