I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop.
I work here with my Old Man and my son, “Big Hoss.”
Everything in here has a story – and a price, and one thing that I've learned in 21 years, is that you never know what is gonna come through that door.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video16074269/gumball_mom_hentai
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Battletoads

I'm Harambe and this is my zoo. I live here with my Old man and my friend, Cecil the Lion. Everything in here has a story – and one thing that I've learned in 15 years, is that you never know what is gonna come through that eclosure.

how much for this odd looking chinese man with a gun

LONGCAT
O
N
G
C
A
T

$50
Rember, I gotta make a profit, too.

Those are some nice guitars, user.
How much do you want for em?

How much for mah dignity chief ?

You really can't sell that son.
Unless you want to wageslave...

Stop trying to scam the scammer m8 everyone knows b has none

One soul please.

You look lonely and depressed, how about I sell you this girl for $850? Sound good, anyone is eligible for grabs!

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, buddy? I’ll have you know I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. You are nothing to me but another deal. You think you can get away with suggesting that price to me, over this counter? Think again, buddy. As we speak I am contacting my my old man and my son, Big Hoss. I'm interested in this item but I need to consult a buddy who's an expert in this field, so you better prepare for the price cut, buddy. The price cut that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your item's market value. Not only am I extensively trained in harassing Chumlee, but I have access to the entire collection of every obscure history fact, ever, buddy. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” asking price was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. 23 years, buddy. You never know what's gonna come through that door.

That's something I don't know a lot about I'll have to call in an expert.

Not too sure.
If she has AIDS, the customers will NOT be happy.

Hmmm... I'll consult satan for that one. Mind if I call him up?

kek

Sorry we're operating a raid here, please remove yourself from the shop or we'll take drastic measures.

Fuck you OP look at these sick singles!

How about fifty Bucks?

I see, well how about I throw in this girl here for free, no added tax! How's it sound eh?

What raid?

Look at that little nigger kid

What is this BS?
You nordicfags have respect for only sandniggers, and nobody else!

Hmmm... alright user, deal.

Sold

Can we go a bit higher, I'm trying to make a profit here.

I want to sell this game for 120$

Been a pleasure doing business with you!

Hi, I have in my possesion a fully preserved lynched nigger circa 1897.
Package includes nigger, slave-wear, noose and 150+ year old balsmic fir tree (estimated).
I'm looking to get $10,000 for this piece. I've seen niggers from the 60's in worst condition sold for more!

Hmmm... how about $875?

FINALLY!! Something I can fap to!

I can't buy niggers that are older than circa 1900, its Nevada law, user.

title of anime shown in the picture

$900 and you got yourself a diggity darn deal

>eclosure

Whoa there user... got any more like this?

$9,000 and we have a deal!

Best spelling ever.

That is asinine!
You are missing out on a once in a life time deal. This is authentic negro history.
Maybe i'll just take my business elsewhere

$895 is my topkeking dollar user. I've got to store them and turn a profit.

I'll give ya the link user!

xvideos.com/video16074269/gumball_mom_hentai

Get in here, lads!

Hi I'm looking to sell this rare pepe, how much can you give me for it? I'm looking around $5,000

Sorry the best I can do is $2,500 I gotta make a profit and put it on the shelf and everything.

Well, r34 means a lot to me Rick, I'm afraid I have to turn this down.

Let me call my buddy who's an expert on rare Pepes.

Hi, I am an expert in negro lynchings and I have to step in and say this is a cheap mock up of an 1897 lynched nigger.
What you see here is a 1980's negro from the disco era. 80's negros are worth nothing

Best guess is that it's supposed to be an R34 of the amazing world of gumball.

Oldfag detected

Anyone interested? This is a big hoss special.

I need 75$ for my rent

Thank you! Can't believe I was gonna spend $9,000 on a cocaine disco dancing nigger who got lynched by an accidental high!

Let me call up my buddy who's an expert on people needing $75 for rent.

fuck0ff i remember the original

I WILL SELL LEGENDARY CRAZY FROG MAN FOR 42$

You guys selling Battletoads?

Lold

Hey Rick, can I tell you something?

With penis? This is a rare toad you got there boi! $40 and you got a steal!

kek/10

Go back to redit faggot

XDDDDDD

I'm selling this lipoma on my neighbors back for $6 mil-*COUGH* grillion dollars. Nothing less.

sides-orbit

Fucking laughed so hard...you gotta read it in the old mans voice

>redit

OK I HAVE GET A SELL

This is good.

>this thread

Hey Sup Forums do any of you know that guy who would always do nothing but bad things and then wonder why his life sucks so much, well I was that guy. every time something good happened to me something bad always seemed to be waiting for me no matter what, eventually after a few accidents and a bit of research I figured out what it could probably be, karma. Eventually I realized that if I wanted to get my life back in some kind of order, I had to make up for every bad thing I've ever done in my entire life, so of course the only way I could do that was to make a list and try to make up for every bad thing I've ever done. I'm just trying to be a good guy, Pic Related, it's me.

..wrong thread? That still sucks though

This is Sup Forums not /adv/

My Name is Earl based off of this guy?

No wonder the actor for Earl was shit, they just wanted him to look like this guy.

It wasn't based off of anyone nerd, it's all fiction

Whoever did the casting for the show was majorly retarded then, none of the actors were good, and the show could've been top tier with some decent actors.

Why the fuck has Rick Harrison became a meme?

True though it could've been better if they had hired different but it was a good show nonetheless, damn shame it was cancelled though

Good question.

You sont have anything to sell or not buying?
Get out.

Rick. Battletoads Rick. Battletoads.

best I can do is 50 cents

>became a meme
What if we are all memes, and memes are just a very satirical propaganda made by the government to mask us from obtaining the knowledge of us all being memes. Memes like the troll face, dank ones, edgy ones. Memes are memes.

What can I get for this Mac Dre Thizz Face mask?

Hmm... that looks like a pretty rare one, but I don't know much about them. Let me call a buddy of mine who's an expert in rare pepes.

Dude that's fucking awesome, the women like me in dipped in budda

this is what genius looks like

How much will you give me for my rembrandt collection chief?

top fucking kek