Pomrad

Production: Jay Dee
DJing: Seba

Nujabes no question

May they both RIP in peace though

both?

kek

>t.contrarians

Dilla. Nujabes is okay but his stuff just doesn't really click with me.

Dilla, while granted I am not necessarily the biggest fan of his overall production, has invented some of the most organic rhythms in hip hop. Dude's style has been an ENORMOUS influence on producers ever since, and sort of a non-influence as well due to how tough it is to make rhythms the way he did.

Nujabes has some pretty cool stuff as well, but I have gotten absolutely sick of that so called "jazzy" style of production. Sounds less like jazz and more like some cheesy new age stuff. If I want jazzy instrumental hip hop beats, Flying Lotus does the job much better for me imo.

I could never get into J Dilla. Its just annoying black funk. Nujabes is alright

Dilla. But I like both.

It's not even a competition. Dilla is a far more sophisticated producer.

Anyone who says Nujabes is probably not being objective and choosing him because they like his style of music more, or aren't versed enough in the craft of hip-hop production.

t. low test nu-jabe cucks

RZA

>2017
>not protectin' your neck

black music is so boring

asians make better hip-hop

this

Maybe if you're an orientalist who can't stand black people but have been sucking asian dick ever since you discovered anime.

If asians make better hiphop what have they introduced to the medium that supports your claim?

Pinoys developed some scratching techniques in turntablism, that's it. And you're probably not even talking about southeast asians.

lol mad?

>lol u mad bro XD

Why don't you answer my question instead of copping out like you're from 9gag.

face it, chinks and niggers suck equally at making music

Yeah because today we're still listening to Classical and Folk music.

Black folk are more influential than any other race when it comes to music ever since the roaring twenties.

>lol ur from 9gag

HOLY SHIT L O L

so mad lol xd haha

oh shit cumskin dropping the truth

Nah, Asians just make it very boring without any sense of visceral energy or varying rhythms.

I wonder how that opportunity for them to influence arose.

reported for racism

i honestly don't believe this. all this "white people stole /this/ music from blacks." i call bs. blacks love to co-opt everything. "cleopatra was black, blacks invented this and whites took credit for it, blah blah blah" but people believe it for music? bullshit.

Lack of opportunities to make it in any other field at the time. Only way you could be successful and respected was through music.

If you want to talk culturally then british culture of properness and civilty inhibited people from being expressive. Black americans had no cultural restrictions.

That's why Elvis was such a hit, he stopped giving a fuck. People don't know but he was hated during his time for "acting like a nigger" by older generation americans.

Well that just flew right over your head...

I just re-read your post, my bad lol.

Your opinion doesn't matter when it's a matter of historical record.

yeah ok, historical record can't be altered or wrong. have fun believing everything

>another thread being ruined by race discussion

Why americans have to be so insecure when it comes to race? God, can't you people just enjoy things?

when i cant criticize hip-hop without being called a racist
when i cant like hip-hop without being accused of appropriate black culture

it tends to make you talk about race and why niggers are so worthless

it seems to be American thing desu..They are really obsessed with race thing

>when black people say they're eygptian royalty the historical record proves them wrong
>when black people have creating a majority of the various genres of popular music the historical record is wrong and altered

Gee it you must feel warm being that far up your own ass.

Because racial insecurity has been a staple phenomenon in american culture for hundred of years.

That's why they'll beat a 14 year black kid to death for whistling at a white woman.

dilla but nujabes is ok
he made pretty basic jazz beats but also spawned all of these """"""""""""producers""""""""""""""" who just add drums to a piano sample and think they're making real hip hop

Sensitive euro cucks? Please.. Race isn't some forbidden topic that can magically derail a thread. Stop putting metal rods in between your spokes.

???????????

keep telling yourself that fucking subhuman double digit iq Americuck

tf tf

I like black people

you can't win, chigger apologist

Nujabes by far and away. I never got into J Dilla. Found his music to be very repetitive and comparatively boring.

All this racial talk is retarded though.

Nujabes is a little cheesy

>you can only be racist towards black people

the left are so blind, youre racist towards asians all day yet you dont care because all you care about are your pet niggers

nobodys really racist against asians except for other asians. its just that the lengths that weeaboos go to defend themselves is hilarious

Orange chicken > fried chicken