I DARE you to name a more shitty show that is currently on tv than pic related

I DARE you to name a more shitty show that is currently on tv than pic related
Go ahead, try to do it
Protip: you can't
How does something this bad even end up on tv

fuck you I liked it

Uncle Grandpa is still on TV

SpongeBob has been far worse for a decade now

Literally most teen/adult cartoons. Mr. Pickles is actually a great cartoon. I love shows where the artists are obviously in charge.

True.

Edgy the series

dont mock artist like this
only a shitbird would make something so awful

I enjoy it.

The cool stuff in his house is great.

>hating based mr pickles

I bet you like reddit and morty

Wait, this is an actual show?

I liked the first episode, never watched past the second. I feel like everything that show had to offer was in the first episode.

Usually you keep watching a show for a character, or the setting, or to watch a plot unfold, but this shitheap of a show had nothing to bring to the table that hasn't already been done better. The humor isn't just juvenile, it's extremely shallow and outright insulting to the viewer's intelligence. Every gag is drawn out or played out way too long, as if to make sure the people watching it "get it."

That's why this show is shit, and if you like it you're a tasteless peasant.

>Uncle Grandpa is still on TV

its good to have a show encouraging children to ride in the RVs of mentally ill homeless people.

OTOH, the animation looks like old school Don Martin comix

The artists fucking suck though. It's like they tried to be Superjail sans talent

They just want to make it clear to you that Mr. Pickles only punishes bad people.

Second season is watchable, but first is just mess

>I liked the first episode, never watched past the second. I feel like everything that show had to offer was in the first episode.

Rick and Morty

I hate Mr. Pickles, but its art style is nothing like Superjail.

I thought the gimmick was that it's impossible to dislike a dog

Like yeah he's a serial killing antichirst but d'aww what a pupper

> Hating on rick and morty

I bet you like girl with dick

Rick and Morty at least can TRIES to care about characters or sci fi elements or things that aren't edginess from time to time. Mr. Pickles can't say the same thing and you know it.

I literally don't get why people not dislike but HATE this show.

Well personally I've always viewed adult swim as an outlet for more different shows. The boondocks, aqua teen, venture bros, shows like that got their chances on adult swim because the network was willing to give them a chance. Mr. Pickles just feels like basic edginess and that's it. Obviously that's why no other channel besides adult swim would air it, but I just feel like this kind of basic humor is adult swim scraping the bottom of the barrel. Then again, I really like superjail and I can't state how it's different from Mr. Pickles so maybe I'm just being an asshole for no reason.

That being said i think there are far worse shows on television than Mr. Pickles. Mr. Pickles just annoys because adult swim is special to me and I feel like they could do better.

Not as bad as people make it out to be. I mean family guy has lasted how long and its utter shit.

just watched the first ep, chuckled a few times. not terrible

Bob's Burgers is literally Plebbit Humor: The Animated Series.

Soaking of adult swim, are we all agreed that the eric andre show is the greatest thing since space ghost?

Speaking*

Beacause edgy meme +bad is good meme