Have you ever jacked off to your sister's panties Sup Forums?

Have you ever jacked off to your sister's panties Sup Forums?

Don't have a sister but I did jackoff into my flatmates panties

i dont have a sister but i wanna do it in my cousins how would i take a pair without being caught?

Can't say I have since I don't have any siblings. Ex's sister's, yeah, several times. She once even gave me a pair for it.

I jacked off into my mom's panites as a teen. Grosses me out now

Yup many of times. Have a fetish from it. Did so with my step moms, cousins, ex girlfriends, ex girlfriends moms, exs sisters, random girls panties... you name it. Fun stuff

Yep, all time

not sisters but have lots of times to my moms thongs.

Sometimes they smell like chees-it's
and make me want to yak.
They smell good today though.

Don't have a sister, but I've done it to my gfs sister's.

Don't have a sister, but I jack off into my daughter's

ffs

I did jack off to her nudes, but not panties. Don;t do anything for me

once when i was like 13/14

Me 2.
Feel real bad after but it don't stop me doing it again.

These panties have absorbed over 1000 loads.

It's hot and harmless I share mine with a couple buds too

gross

pics

>pics
of undis and daughters

I jerk off with my daughter's pics shes 18 yrsld

No, I don't use my sister's. But I steal panties often so I can jack off. It's fun, it's exciting. I even have rules, for example I don't steal the panties of any girl I've never seen. So if there's just a load in the dryer at a laundromat and I don't know who it belongs to, I won't touch those. But if I see the girl, and she's cute, I'm game. I'm picky, too. I pick the cutest panties. I only ever take one pair at a time.

I've taken a pair off a sleeping girl, too. Now that was risky game, but worth it.

Nah mines too young to post here

I'd be jacking off to her too

Just finished.

panties and possibly your daughters feet?

so young is just a name on... you know the drill
come on, dont show her face, or something that can be identify her, just for we see what you're into

Sure, she is so tight

how do you even do that

i too would like the answer to that question

pantays pls

thank fuck I have a brother and not a sister.
I'd probably rape and impregnate a sister, if I had one. And then commit suicide out of guilt.

Cute right?

She had been drinking a bit. I poked her, shook her, she wasn't waking up. I saw my chance, and I took it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained gentlemen. But do be careful. The panty game is a dangerous one when played to its extremes.

I would fuck this. I just want you to know, if that's even really your daughter, that I would put my dick in her, user. I would fuck her for a good twenty minutes straight without a condom, and spurt hot cum right into her belly and make her lick my dick clean when it's done.

How do you feel knowing that?

I dont have a sister. I jerked off into my dad's underwear though.

I know man, I get more daring each time.
I'm scared that it's only a matter of time before I get caught.

>be me
>flatmate says she's going away for the weekend
>megusta.jpg
>wait a few hours after she leaves
>go into her room and open her laundry bin
>find two in there, one is really moist, must have been today's
>instantly diamonds
>run back to my room and rip off my pants
>start violently masturbating with the moist one directly on my cock
>other pair on my face
>her cunt smells so strong
>start sucking the crotch of the pair on my face
>came so hard I almost passed out

Pics.

Yeah, frequently, also in her bras and other stuff.

Yes, to my little sister's panties. Best fap I've ever had.

Can I watch?

It was a long long time ago when i was like 14. I used to do it often when parents werent home. I would pull them out of the dirty laundry. Usually cover my face with them to breath it in. And put then back to be washed so i dont think i was ever really found out.

sweet, congrats!

KEK

Absolutely.

I think it's only fair you open this up and let more than just the one guy use her. You could easily get five to ten men waiting their turn to fuck her and leave her twat a soaking mess.

Topkek

This sounds about right.

so? no one else?

If I have a dauther or sis, I'd be so jealous...
but if he like it, I'm on my way

I wonder how many of thsoe boys have been inside her

I just found this. My daughter naked. Pic i found in her phone. I jerked and came reallt soon, damn

No, my sisters are old and nasty. But their daughters are hot as fuck. I jerk off with my preteen nieces' panties every chance I get.

your next mission is to find that underwear, get a deep whiff, and cum inside of it

how old is she?

I wonder if my gf's dad has looked at her phone, she's got no password so literally anyone could see her nudes if she leaves it lying around.

>your next mission
>*...if you chose to accept it,
>*...These panties will now self-destruct.

Another. Mmm guess how many times i came seen this pics

pics, course

I hope my future daughter is ugly.

i pray mine is too

22 yrsld

user, how would you feel if you had a son that likes to jerk to your wife's bikini pics? would it be wrong?

if I had a daugther like her, I probably get some trouble

Just found it huh

expothed

SLAIN

Shattered dreams

I'm positive the guilt would drive me insane.

I have sniffed my sisters panties during sex with her.
But to be honest I was more in to her then the panties.

I sniff my mom's rarely but I do wear hers and her lingerie and masterbate

You get over it. I've accepted it since my little one was 12, and I knew I wanted her more than her mom,or any woman I'd ever know. She's 23 now and still the center of my erotic universe.

Well thank god you never acted on it

Is she hot?
How does she look in swimsuits?

Alright ass and 38DD tits not great these days
But was a model in her 20s

If i was Al, kelly probably never leave the house looking some cocks. She only deserve mine

Only because she isn't open to it. If she showed the slightest interest I'd pursue her.
Spectacular. She is slim and loves bikinis, but burns so easily that she usually dresses more modestly for the beach.

There's really no need to lie man, were all pathetic degenerates here.

what does your favorite bikini of hers look like? how does it make you feel?

Heres mine

nice, would definitely like to hear the sounds she makes as a cock is stuffed in her virgin ass

She has a tie dyed green bikini bottom that I adore. It has a perfect gusset, and holds her scent so well when she uses it. There was a matching top, but o only saw her wear it a few times, usually she wears a dark tee with it. The bikini bottom sits low on her waist and covers her ass perfectly, I love love love that one.

My girlfriend tells me she caught her dad look at her ass like I man look a hot girl, and she dont like it... but, more luck to you bro.
post some pics of her with 12 and now.

Do you have any fantasies about her wearing it that you'd like to discuss?

does your girlfriend know you like wincest?

More of her?

Ye I know. Thing is I wasn't telling a lie, kinda sick I had intercourse with my sister but thats how it was growing up for us.
No present parents and only each other to take care of each other..

Degenerate is as I ide identify

I dunno if I want to share more

c'mon you know you want.

Getting caught is incredibly scary to me. Makes my veins turn to ice. No pics though, I can't do that to her.

I love to suck her juices from it after she's worn it. Her scent fills my head and I am harder than ever. I usually don't get much time to enjoy them in private anymore but the fantasy that I go back to again and again is of her and me, alone on vacation, a nice hotel, sharing a bed, and she's giving herself to me completely, letting me lick her dripping pussy, her ass, begging for daddy's cock to slide inside her, and once I do, and cum, she begins cleaning my cock off, then blowing my, her big green eyes locked on mine as I cum inside her mouth.

I know you want it

Cmon bro

hnnnng hot, you seem like you'd treat her nicely.
also same question

Of course I'd treat her nicely, she's my daughter, so it would be love and respect, as well as lust and depravity...oh, if there's a hell I'm going there...

As for the question...obviously it would bother me, if o had a son who was attracted to my wife. But it's also a hypothetical I don't have to deal with ;) I'm more worried about my daughter's boyfriend, and the man she marries, if she ever does.

no. not I like, but I always defend the cause..., like I say to her thats a normal thing with both agree...