User

user,
what life decision you made, if you could choose again, you would choose differently ?

Actually majoring in something STEM-related right from the start.

I started college overseas, so there weren't many options to choose from. But, I could have done CS if I had just tried harder and actually focused on the studies instead of trying to reenlist (long story). I shouldn't have listened to my old academic adviser; I should have taken as many classes as needed for CS, taken the online Math courses (yeah, they would have been hard, but fuck it), gotten fluent in Korean, and figured out a way to stay there for good. I regret not doing that and taking up Japanese instead.

I chose nihilism unintentionally and unconsciously. Ironically it was the most unwanted way to go for me

Moved abroad, bad idea. Should have stayed at home. Should have been more efficient with my time. Shouldn't have done drugs since I got busted...

You are the 99%

none.
I've always chosen the best.

i know

Should have impregnated this girl

Drop 10k in bitcoins when it first went public

I took the ASVAB test just to get out of class and smoked the math session. The Air Force recruiter told me not only did I not get any answers wrong, but I was the first one ever to actually answer all of the questions - we were all supposed to run out of time.

He hassled me for a while. I should have listened to him and joined the Air Force. I would have served in the 1980s and could be a senior commercial pilot today. I would have gone through life a lot more disciplined of a person too.

I should have learned to get drunk and socialize.

I should have gone for a simple blue collar job.

Im not as smart as I thought I was.

I should not have fucked so many prostitutes.

gone in different field that aerospace

Letting myself fall for a girl named Ashley in high school. Most of the deterioration of my mental health since then can be traced to that and the rejection that followed.

Probably should have said yes to the girl that had a crush on my in high school who is now a model actress.

Being born.

My current pet distribution. I would have gotten slightly fewer geckos and slightly more snakes. The geckos outnumber snek 6-1 right now whereas if i did it all over again i would go closer to 50/50. I love my geckers tho. This is more about not having enough space for more snakes.

sauce?

Or almost every common mental disorder has an age of onset around 18

>.

/END THREAD

when i was 15 i flirted with and made out with a girl for the first and only time so far in my life. we talked all day everyday on skype throughout summer. But when school started i began i started wondering why someone like her would talk to me, basically made myself out to be a freak and not worth her time. Stopped talking to her entirely over the course of a couple days. She was the only girl to be interested in my in the bast 6 years and i regret cutting off communications with her every day.

not treating my asperger early

I HEARD A .38 TO YOUR BRAIN CURES IT.

have sex with the many girls in highschool that offered and i turned down because i wanted to be with my current gf who is now a landwhale

That's more or less correct. Symptoms can manifest earlier but diagnosis shouldn't be made for sure until 18.

I impregnated a woman. That was my mistake. Dont think its a solution. She will leave still you either way. Cunt just might take your offspring as well

i heard that its have a highly percentage of death so i didnt try it

saucee!

I'd jump off that fucking overpass.

i wouldn't have got into a relationship with a girl i met on here

THAT'S THE POINT FUCK HEAD.

Also drugs. I've done alot of them and hence my garbaled sentence structure

Kekekekekekek
Most of you don't know how to write a proper sentence. Now wonder you fucked up in life.

This for me as well. Not my fault. My parents refused to acknowledge anything that smelled of mental illness in our family. Both parents had major problems in that regard as well, no treatment, 'we need to go to church more', etc. Whole family has problems. My older brother had severe depression for years and eventually went tranny thanks to the social climate in San Francisco where he lives encouraging him to do it. Older sister has OCD probably. I have aspergers, OCD, dysthymia. Dad is agoraphobic with panic attacks. Parents were fundamentalist christians, which i also consider a form of mental illness.

The irony is palpable.

I may be a social retard but i'm a good person and i wouldn't want it to be any other way, even if it made me more happy.

i would not get married. specially not to that fucking bitch

Trying to be too grown up when I was younger.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

I should've fucked the frumpy, half obese neighbor girl when she came knocking at my bedroom window when we were 18.

I hear she's into being degraded/choked/tied up/etc. Several sources have also told me she let a guy tie her to her parents bed and fuck her any way he wanted. Apparently they even had to wrap the bed in plastic beforehand to avoid leaving all sorts of stains.
I should've made her my greedy little fuckpiggy when I had the chance.

im asperger you stupid fuck, i dont get that kind of shit

hello summer. getting ready to go back to school?

I wouldnt have let that tranny convince me nobody would know and that it wasnt gay to get my cock sucked by a guy that looked like a girl.

Not staying in the military.

BUT IF YOU PUT A .38 TO YOUR HEAD YOU'LL GET THE PUNCHLINE. NO MORE TEARS. JUST DREAMS

not strangling myself with the umbilical cord

To never have met her

Shion Utsunomiya

Even the auto-correct doesn't know how to correct proper sentences.

Have sex younger, fell for that whole 'age of consent' bullshit.

Killing my self, people on b said it would get better but its only got worse.

to true

Going through my very first breakup. I dont know what to do. Im crying and depressed all the time. I dated this girl since the age of 15 im 21 now. Ever since the break up shes attempted suicide 2times and hooked up with someone i know. Im truly heart broken. We hung out the other day i fucked her and spent the day with her, it was nice, but now shes asking for space towards working on her self.

What the fuck does that even mean? i feel so shitty i always had the leverage and now im the bitch. What do i do boys??? i just regret even meeting her so i wouldnt have to feel this way.

fuck life and women. they suck.

SUICIDE IS AN HONORABLE EXIT

Opening this thread. I have deal with my choices in life like a man. Bad or good all I have to keep in mind is that I have the ability to change it.

Fucked my college courses and grades up (High school for americans) it means I've got to do courses outside of college to get into Uni and its soul crushing, all my friends and people I know are all off to Uni and im here spending time with anons

Inquired further into why the ice was always yellow yet the water came out of the tap clear.

Was he cute at least?

It's your own damn fault for dating yer high school sweetheart for so long. If you had been smart you woulda kicked her ass to the curb after you graduated. You'd be happy with another bitch by now if you only had the foresight.

Same

Nigga weed makes you dream

Nothing

Stop being a doorstep and move on to someone else user. If you stick your dick in crazy don't be sad when she goes ahead and tries to kill herself.

She's selfish and not in love with you, move on.

Not being such an edgy idiot and enjoying time with my dad.

Probably I should have dumped that bitch way before she left me for that other one dude. The relationshit was abusive for like 1 whole year and I refused to see it until the potential damage was too big

Shes a beautiful girl and i treated her so well for the first 4 years of our relationship. She was abused by her grandfather and i took care of her for so many years. Tons of nights of her crying to me depressed. I was there through all the court with her fmaily/grandfather. The last year of our relationship we began fighting a lot and i started to be very distant. I believe she knew i was gonna dump her. 2 days after i dumped her she hooked up with some guy. I was truly heart broken. I want her back but she said she wants space now. I agree im being such a bitch but i cant help it i dont know why i love her so much. She claims she doesnt love me as much as i love her because she was letting go the whole year we were bad. I just dont understand.

She said she wants SPACE to think and shes asking that we both dont fuck anybody during. Do i wait? what do i even do. she doesnt know how long its gonna be and the dude she hooked up with works with her. Im such a bitch and heart broken

The first ones a killer, dude. You'll probably never forget her and every now and then (even years later) you'll wonder and pine and get all weird and shit. Best thing to do is accept it. Move on, as much as possible.

As shitty as it is to say; the age old adage rings true every time. There's plenty more fish in the sea.

Go in for that kiss the night you walked her home, instead of walking away and spending the next 10 years single and lonely while she gets married

LOL......FOUND THE KISS LESS VIRGIN.....

Not walked away from her when she wanted me.
Plus not fuck her later when she got a BF.

>I took the ASVAB test just to get out of class and smoked the math session. The Air Force recruiter told me not only did I not get any answers wrong, but I was the first one ever to actually answer all of the questions - we were all supposed to run out of time.
you must be from an absolute shithole of an area. everyone i know who took that test, myself included, got a 99 (highset score) on it. it's piss easy.

cont.
You lover her man. That's fine, love is good. you own that shit and noone can take it away from you. But don't let that get in the way of what you need to do. Once again, old adage. If you love something set it free. There was a reason you broke up. It wont work in the long run.

Post Script: Broken girls never get better. Its a shame but a fact in my eyes. could you really deal with a whole life of her crazy shit? crying constantly? Look at the positives and once again, get out there.

I would have done better in school in hopes of getting a scholarship. Not sure what career i'd get into...maybe a CPA or some shit. I wasted so much of my life. I would have fucked more women..went out to seek women more instead of hanging with my friend who just had me go to his church lol. No gf at all.

Believing a girl could ever fall in love with me.

When did you take the test?

Nope don't wait, she wants to just take from you and then leave when she gets bored, don't wait for her. Don't take her back when she comes crawling back after fucking god knows what while all you've done is think about how much you miss her.

She doesn't love you, she just used you and is now bored of you and will no doubt come back to you after she's fucked a bunch of other guys and if you're thinking of taking her back user, she's just going to do it again.

Starting graduate school sooner (I took a 4 year break between undergrad and grad studies) and having kids later (had my first one at 29 yo). I didn't expect grad school to take as long as it did.

Why? Seems like such an exciting field to be in.

Pay attention in high school.

Attempt to date that popular girl who showed a spark of interest in me in middle school. (She ended up a cheerleader, and a mega chef)

Have sex with my ex when i had the chance.

Shall i go on?

I should had not avoided girls. Maybe tried to get in relationships to experience physical contact and sex. I feel like a lot of my opinions and feelings are wrong because I deprived myself from these things and judge the ones who made them. It is just jealously, I should have lived more.

But to be honest, I'd not chance my past because this present isnt that bad, too.

The only thing i would change is to go straight to the best and study harder on my career choices.

It basically took me years to head to the correct way by understanding this. I improve super fast since then and the money goes with it.

You repeat yourself in your job ? Find a way to find better, in the hierarchy or in another company.

To succeed you need to learn and evolve systematically, believe in the new trends, don't stick to what you do if you mastered it already.

This

Spent 6 years studying music for no goddamn reason

>Im not as smart as I thought I was
This hits so close to home

Women seem the root of all major fuck ups here

Man, fuck them all

Checkd

Yeah, listen to the guys who have obviously been crushed by someone. Every situation is always the same and it of course wasnt you who crushed her.

People do stupid shit when they are deeply hurt. You can try to make amends if you wish, be there for her again. Or you can walk away. It's your choice. Listen to what you want, not what some guys cruising Sup Forums who obviously hate girls cause they've been rejected or hurt by the ones they wanted to care for.

That time I clogged the shower drain with shit that was full of undigested mushroom pieces.

aviation Sup Forumsro?

You made that choice, huh?

What are you doing now? I'm teaching myself coding.

Death is panacea.

>being this new

my thoughts exactly

Selling medical poop

You don't dream when you're dead, dumbass

Fucking people pretending to be aspies. Pathetic. End yourself faggot.

Are you implying that I hate women? I don't user, I'd say the exact same if it was a woman saying her man did this or whatever gender they happen to be.

From what I've read, she's broken, she had someone who was there for her and she decided she's not interested anymore and has gone off and fucked other people while our user has just been thinking about her.

He can take her back, he can be there for her again but from what I've seen she's probably just going to do it again and even then, she's said she doesn't love him anymore a very clear sign she's not interested.

Sad thing is people are selfish, men and women. I haven't had this happen to myself but I've seen plenty of people go through this. He can waste his time, that's fine, he's just going to end up being sad a couple of months down the line when she starts to get cold feet again.

Letting jesus die at the cross for my sins if i could take it back i would.

Move on faggot and don't post this cringey copypasta-tier walls of text

Well...good luck with that, I guess...

I would have stayed in New Zealand. I would have kept the woman I was in Love with there. I'd be married to someone else, to Elizabeth and not a Valentina. I don't know if it would be better, but I'd do that. Pic related. A long time ago now

SORRY, YOU ARE CORRECT. YOU GO TO MY LITTLE PONY HEAVEN WHERE YOU GET BLOW JOBS FROM THE HORSES....SO PULL THE TRIGGER