You know what the fuck you're looking at?

You know what the fuck you're looking at?

That's right: a NAIA National Wrestling Champion, and two-time NJCAA All-American in amateur wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Brock Lesnar.

With my 6'4 and 280 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

That's a weird shaped body

I thought that was a woman

You've got the head of a fucking toddler.

i would just run the fuck away from you you fat fuck
>143 lbs checking in

its called a mans body, you might have one some day

>mans body
>gyno

topkek

Will you be my MySpace friend?

Would just murder you and claim self defense.

You look like hamburguer buns when they come in one piece

srsly, that dude is deformed af

yeah right
lmgtfy. com/?q=muscles+by+oil+injection

Looks like benedikt magnusson, deadlift champ

it is lol, when he was younger

U'RE TEARS TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE YOU BUTTELESS HOMO

LMFAO THATS RITE BUTTOWNED *SO HARD* U'RES NIGER
BUTTE FELL OFF AND GROWED GAY FLOWURS
THAT CRY WATURFALL OF HURT BETTER GET TISHUS NERD 4 BUTTETEARS

AND U'RE DADS A SHIT FUCK HE'S BUTT IS 2 LOOSE 4 MY DICKS
ROFL CUZ HE GAVE BIRTH TO A FAT SMELY KID LIKE U
YEP ITS TRUTH URE MOMS URE DAD HE FUCKS MEN
HE'S A HOMO (LIKE U HAHA)

NERD STATUS: BUTTBOMBED

Who could punch a baby?

I am so secure and confident that I will head to an anonymous interweb message board and brag to complete strangers....

Ummmmmm....
Good for you?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sounds like a classic case of manly butthurt

that's one hell of a lesbian

The classics never die

more like 15 year old roid rage

which he/she's definitely got the face for

HEY OP you'd make a good tranny if you'd just lose weight

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 800 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Is this an ask me anything thread, or just sone guy, so insecure about his own body that he has to boast about it to a bunch of fat, greasy, basement dwelling keyboard heroes?

new?

kek - you're right - here's his unshopped pic...

yeah just got a Sup Forums account today, why? how do I get into anonymus?

lol NJCAA faggot go NCAA D1 then well talk
why werent u in the olympics faggot

yes very well young man, you may join anonymous IF u ddos ur neighborhood.

id be on the ground tickling you, you big silly bastard. id submission tickle you until you opened your velcro wallet and handed me the cash inside. then i'd sharpie you a nice curly mustache and be on my way to fuck your mother

Like this...

i used to use dos a long time ago but forgot all the commands, will windows work?

Copy pasta?

You look like an understubbed toe.

Some oldfag dug out some old as fuck copypasta.

Now let's watch all the terminal summer that infected this shithole reply like it's not older than the girls they jerk off to.

Dyke!

of course, but you have to get rid of the hacking prevention distributed by microsoft - it's well hidden in C:\windows\System32 - delete that fucker and you're good to hack!