Why are Atheists such fucking pricks?

Why are Atheists such fucking pricks?

Can you not handle the bantz?

Unfortunately you often come across like an asshole when you are right.

because their lifestyle is based around not doing something someone isn't forcing them to do

why would you dignify this shit posting with a response

E U P H O R I C
U
P
H
O
R
I
C

Let's be fair.

I only act like a prick to godfags.

I think i'm finally happy for a thread getting rekt.
Thanks spiderman.

There is a certain arrogance that comes with being objectively and empirically correct.

No joke. Where is this from?
Seen it millions of times in the catalog but never really looked into it.
Thanks in advance.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Stop replying to these posts, op is a faggot attention whore that should khs right now

Fuck your dubs

Right out of your ma's big pussy, boy. Only thing real about atheist is that must of them are faggots. Enjoy your negro aids, boy. But before you shove Jamal and Tyrone's cock up your ass, do you care to post video evidence of the big bang and video evidence of amino acid self creating then writing dna and finally life. thanks.

Why do the uneducated see educated people as pricks?

This is coming from one of the spiderman threaders
Christians don't fucking do well here

We're just trying to stop your memes from dominating power, which history shows is not good for anyone, including the religious.

Most atheists are normal it's just that the few fedora wearing, thinks their better then u, sperglord, atheists manage to be pretty much the most annoying fuckers on the planet.

Here's educated you fucking piece of shit fuck pus piss broad fucking wide shitty ass hole goat fucker you, SHOW OBSERVABLE PROOF, YOU FUCKING NIGGER, OF THE BIG BANG. SHOW US EVIDENCE, LIKE VIDEOS. FUCK YOU, HOT HOT BACK GROUND, RED SHITS AND MOVING GALAXIES DOES NOT SAY THE BIG BANG SELF CREATED FROM NOWHERE EXPANDING FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT, trillions of fucking times. I want to find and kill every atheist.

Because they don't appreciate sanctimonious assholes criticizing their belief system.

shut yo dumbass up bitch nigga ass llama cat ass mouth liitle stupid ass cunt. Just cause a shit ton of people believe in a single imaginary friend don't mean he's real, little dumb ass stupid ass retarded ass bitch.

Who said anything about Christians. I said intelligent design. You see fuckeroo, when fucking idiots believe that random bumping of fuck all can do what humans with all our fucking stuff, can't. I want to find those idiots, and shit in their mother's pussy for having birthed them into the world.

Imaginary friends are fine
I wont kill you for beliving in a magical wizard
Btw, nice dubs

Why is anyone a prick? Why are Christians pricks? Why are Muslims pricks? Why are Jews pricks?

So you believe some nigga was sitting in his mum's basement one day and said "Hey, damn negga i'ma make a universe" and in one great magical wasted night the universe was born.
GTFO Sup Forums

Another fucking idiot on about imaginary friends. What's more imaginary than A FUCKING SINGULARITY THAT CREATED ITSELF FOR NO FUCKING REASON THAT HAD MORE MASS THAN DOZENS OF UNIVERSES AND SELF CREATED AND EXPANDED, 10 to the exponent 32 times faster than a fraction of a second. In other words, you piece of fuck, Your atheist friends says the first four seconds of the universe is unknowable. CONVENIENTLY, you faggot, all of existence warped into existence trillions of times faster than a second.

FUCK YOU. the only imaginary friend is your big bang and magical amino acid that self created and made life.

FUCK YOU, FUCK THE WOMB YOU BIRTHED FROM AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER FOR NOT SWALLOWING YOUR DAD'S HALF OF YOU.

why don't you show use evidence

Atheists are especially large pricks though

Because they give up love and faith.
For spite and doubt.

neverending story

ALL SPIDERS ON PLACE /X/X/X/X/X/X/
/X/X/X/X/X/X/
/X/X/X/X/X/X/
/X/X/X/X/X/X/

Said the prick.

See Sup Forums, these fucking atheist doesn't have proof of anything. IN FACT, they're as faithful as theist because they believe in the big bang and they believe in the magical amino acid of life. No proofs, no evidence, nothing linking to anything.

I have evidence that we were made, you fucking piece of shit. The evidence, you incorrigible faggot, is the computer before you and the books around you. HUMAN DNA, is well over 3 billion tiers of purposeful information and yet, Windows 10 has well over 43 million lines of code and that, required 30+ years of development, hundreds of millions of dollars and trained professional programmers and engineers and yet, YOU ATHEIST FUCKS, ARE OF THE MIND THAT HUMAN DNA supernaturally, SELF CREATED BECAUSE OF RANDOM MOTION OF BUMPING MOLECULES, I.E., brownian motion?

fuck YOU.

spite and faith for love and doubt*
ftfy

right, love of themselves for spite of ignorance

that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

Much Fallacy
Very Strawman

You mean by basing your beliefs and personality of repeated data from anti-social neckbeards.
Instead basing them off love and moral foundation that comes from long accepted metaphors really the most legendary writing of all time.

Make a different interesting one then. Do you really think people will stop doing it because you posted that image ?

Listen here you koala raptor looking ass bitch, there is a number of ways the big bang could have happened: 1.) The collapse and self destruction of a super black hole. 2.) The collision and combistion of the god particle. 3.) we are made up coding and are nothing more than program like the matrix. Take your pick butt nugget ass nigga

I saw spider on my keyboard... just talking :p

Reminder: Christans used to kill in the name of an imaginary friend. Pricks

Love for themselves and everyone else.
Lots of good moral foundation in religion.
Widely across the globe accepted for thousands of years, really built our entire civilization.
To try and make any less of it makes you an arrogent ignorant fool really.

Found the spiteful retard.

All the newfags.

Where's Travis?

Hey God hates Fags

A lot of strange reasoning can be found from fools with their heads up their asses huh?

In my basement

Several times a day, everyday

C'mon atheist, come on you cock sucker, You people attack Christians and other theist all the time because they can't show you God, but where's your god? Come on cock sucker, don't shy away by relying on fuck all speeches. SHOW US THE FUCKING VIDEO TAPE OR DIGITAL WHATEVER, OF A FUCKING SINGULARITY SELF CREATING. SHOW US RANDOM BUMPING OF MOLECULES CREATING LIFE!

Come on athehist, come one, you fucking skeeze.

fallacy strawman, EAT SHIT, where's the fucking proof, you nigger. Oh wait, calling you a nigger insults actual gorillas. I'm sorry black people for comparing you guys to this WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.....fuck you...fuck you...fuck you.

Where's the tape evidence of the big bang. SHOW US THE YOUTUBE mother fucking video, OF THE SINGULARITY SELF CREATING AND THEN EXPANDING TRILLIONS OF TIMES FASTER THAN A FRACTION OF A SECOND then realizing it was falling into nothingness so it decides to slow down and make particles but alas upon doing so it creates anti particles as well as particles so the particles and anti particles battle for supremacy with the particles winning apparently then all this shit realizes that much like when it first self existed, A FUCK TONNE OF MASS EXISTED IN A CLOSE AREA, i.e., A BIG MUTHA FUCKING BLACK HOLE. Thereby, all this stuff that previously just made black matter to slow down, CREATED DARK ENERGY TO COMPEL ITSELF TO EXPAND AT ITS PREVIOUS SPEEDS.

SHOW US THE FUCKING EVIDENCE, you lying piece of shit, of all the above, OR GO SUCK YOUR NEIGHBOR'S GRANDMOTHER'S ASS!

Most definitely good sir, has any stopped and actually thought about how most wars are religious based??? Js

an atheist will make fun of you. a muslim will chop your head off. who do you prefer as a neighbor?

Ghengis Khan was an ahteist and he killed millions, as did Stalin, Mao, Polpot and Hitler.

I want to say you're a newfag but I have no idea if you are or not but really show us the video tape of some guy magically making the universe. We have evidence of radiation where is you evidence?

Stalin didn't kill in the name of Atheism he killed in the name of Communism and Hitler was a Catholic Mao and Polpot same as Stalin and how the fuck do you know what Ghengis Khan was

Because the only ones who talk about it are the edgy pricks who try to troll religious people by saying that God does not exist.

I just said INTELLIGENT DESIGN, you fucking asshole. As in, SOME ONE WHO IS SMART ENOUGH AND WITH THE ABILITIES, BROUGHT IT ALL INTO EXISTANCE. You're of the mind that NOTHING FOR NO REASON AND WITHOUT PURPOSE OR ABILITIES MADE EVERYTHING.

fuck you.

Because I"m tired of lying cock suckers, that's why.

No, he killed in the name of atheism, his brand of his faith was using whatever little you have to fulfill the religion of the state. Get your lying head out of the shit it's in and get a fucking clue.

>implying I give a shit what Christians USED to do

Two of the three Abrahamic religions grew out of their barbaric ways because they realized how fucked up and retarded it was, btw.

Where's your evidence? And of course we don't have a god ya dip fiddle. We gave up childish things in pursuit of a much more logical reasoning. We dont depend on subconsciously conjoured holier than thou illisions. Lets face it, if you do worship a being of all power than it's definitely aliens

But no matter how you slice it, christians killed way more than the other two

wow that's pretty bigoted. not all muslims are the same

Fallacy after Fallacy I will comment on 2 of your points
Just by saying that some was smart enough to make the fucking universe is evidence you're a fucking idiot, and the guy who said that to you never called you a Christian
Communism did in fact say "NO" to religion but so Stalin did arrest religious people but it was his first priority and hitler WAS A FUCKIGN CATHOLIC HE BELIEVED IN INTELLIGENT DESIGN BY DEFINITION

No seriously fuck you, no seriously, fuck you. no, seriously, fuck you. Read this hereYou see, you intolerable faggot, INTELLIGENCE CREATES COMPLEXITY.
But according to you, fucking idiots, nothing created everything. All without any proof.

Lastly, FUCK YOU.

SAYS WHO???

GTFO Sup Forums you tumblrite

Let's not forget to count the millions that died under Jewish controlled Russia

Why do you keep posting bullshit cancer on Sup Forums

Fallacy, your big pussy, EVERYTHING COMPLEX THAT WE KNOW OF, WE MADE. You've never seen something as complex as a car appear from then air, have you?

But of course you atheist should have been slaughtered the moment you started this shit. Christians dropped the ball. I would have hunted down and killed every one of you fucking idiots.

You're a lousy troll, OP, and your shit's all weak.

No but there is a much higher chance of a Muslim chopping your head off. What? Did the truth hurt your feelings?

Damn you he's so fucking edgy holy shit MY FEELINGS
Okay, It is stupid to believe we didn't make cars because we can find who made them we can see them, touch them, rape them but oh wait I can find the guy who made the universe hmmm

it is jus so unbelievably bigoted of u to say that I cannot even

TRIGGERED?

GTFO Sup Forums

Keep avoiding the truth that you have no proof. You see the thousands that are reading our post is able to see for themselves how fucking WORTHLESS ATHEIST AND THEIR DOGMA IS. And make no mistake, piece of shit, atheist is a religion and your big bang THEORIES and your magical amino acid THEORIES, are your gospels. Just admit it, you're just as faithful as theist are.