>Third looks awesome, boner achieved

Who do I believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WI3hecGO_04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 >all of them look shit, kill capeshit 2k16

messed up the greentext, apologies

the one that gives you the most teases of character dynamics

First was great, I'm now worried they will try injecting shitty jokes into films now

I'm not one of those DC kino memesters but the dark tone thing was a nice change from marvel films which I also enjoy, just getting sick of marvel films atm

It'll work if they try to keep the funny if dark shit contained to just Joker and Harley.

While having a bomb in their necks and being forced to do this is some major bullshit to everyone else Harley pretty much has the time of her life doing shit like this

Boomerang too can work but its more so in a cheeky fucker kind of way

>Croc is mainly a fucking beast
>Enchatress is just insane
>Deadshot and the rest of the gang take the shit serious

remain skeptical. theres barely any dialogue and all ur feeling is the good music

>Toughest military unit in the world
>Turns into a bunch of staring idiots abandoning their duties just because a hot girl is in her underwear

stupid trailers

They all look like shit.
SS is gonna bomb. No one is hyped for DC anymore. DC is nothing but disappointment.

The problem with DC films is that they take the dark tone way to far. Humans aren't dark creatures, humour is fucking ingrained in us as a coping mechanism. Films don't need to be one linears fired of like machine guns, but for a film to reach mass appeal it needs a heart the people can connect with. I'm hoping SS will have enough "dark humor" in it to please audiences because if this does bad then dc is dead.

1st - shit tier
2nd - god tier
3rd - shit tier

>The problem with DC films is that they take the dark tone way to far.
Nah. The problem is that DC so far is "dark" only on the surface. Inside it's a pitiful kiddie shit.

Well that's the connotation dark has today. Dark used to meant the film was moody, likely tragic, and more about perseverance than about achievement. There aren't a whole lot of traditional dark films being made, likely due to the recession.

Either way, dark films don't have mass appeal, which a requirement for cape shit right now.

very few DC books have ever really been dark either, especially those in the wider dc continuity

These current movies have just been dark for the sake of being dark

>Third looks awesome, boner achieved

fuck outta here,kid

Yeah and that's a problem. They usually lack the substance for it. Nolan's shit was dark in the sense that it was about Batman struggling to be a hero. The trilogy starts dark and slowly makes it's way into the light. It certainly wasn't dark the whole time.

Throwing random jokes into a dark film never makes anything better either. They either need to go full dark (again not edge shit) and realize they're caterig a niche, or lighten things up somehow.

Probably one of the biggest reasons audiences didn't like BvS was because it was so serious i.e. "dark" people can't stand that shit and either want a film to be cool and motivating or funny and entertaining.

I'd personally love it if dc realized it's strengths and just embraced being number 2, but that doesn't sell to stockholders.

They were all shit. Final rottentomatoes score: 36%

So is Leto's Joker actually Robin or did they seriously re-imagine Joker as an edgemaster from 2002?

Can't it be both.

The best one was the old Comic Con one. youtu.be/WI3hecGO_04

Then they decided to change it up and make Guardians of the Galaxy type of trailers with silly music to make it seem more "fun".
Feels like they are ruining the darker tone the movie originally had to try and win the Marvel audience.

The first trailer wasn't for you stupid. It was for the general public.

Even at comic con, David Ayers said that Suicide Squad would be more fun than the trailer seemed.

It was for the Comic con attendees*

I think it will do a 800 million dollars at the box office
RT score of 81%