I wanna set up a spy camera in my cousin's bedroom to record fap material...

I wanna set up a spy camera in my cousin's bedroom to record fap material. I visit them once or twice a month so I'll only be able to retrieve it then.
I know nothing of spy cameras, any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xtiny camera.TRS0&_nkw=tiny camera&_sacat=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i need the answer for this as well i am so attracted to my cousin its annoying

google it, look for ones that look like plug in appliances

nah i think she would recognise a plug in appliance she dosent own

like an air freshener?

yeah her rooms really tidy and she is suspicious about everything

Perhaps if you observe the ones she typically has in her room, replace it with something similar?

yeah i could try that
she also has a shelf full of perfume n shit what if hid a camera behind them? i would only need it for 1 night i just wanna see her get undressed

1 night, then hell just get a recharging cord camera and say its for your electric razor, put it right in the bathroom

Yeah, I hate that I don't see mine as often. Planning on stealing some panties next time I go over

shit i could ask to charge my phone in her room i just need a way to execute the plan without it seeming weird, she has loads of other charging sockets in her house so i need an excuse to use her room what do you suggest?

oh shit its an ac adapter my bad

what kind of phone do you have?

galaxy s6

With me personally, it'll be a while before I can retrieve it. If she has to use the outlet, or just sees an adapter not plug into anything, she could easily unplug it, ruining the entire thing.

holy fuck thanks dude

I guess I can come up with something. Thank you very much.

how about a book camera? does she have books in her room

can you get those?

No, she has a dresser to the south of the room, a bed to the north, and a closet to the east. The room's fairly small and neat.

dam, fuckin kids these days not reading books....

yea

jeeze

Not allowing their cousins to record them undressing

well if the closet door has a key hole can put a camera in there

i need a very small camera then

It doesn't, shit.

you do, and they make them

well what else is in the room, have you surveilled it before? If not next time take notes.

What I'd to is try to survey the room and look for tiny cracks/crevasses/holes in stuff that you could perhaps hide something really tiny in that wouldn't be visible to the naked eye

The closet is facing her bed, so I guess I could record her masturbating if I can get this to work, though I'd like to get her undressed as well.
She has a bunch of crap on top of her dresser. I can't remember exactly what's on top, but it's a bunch of miscellaneous stuff. Since the dresser is facing the room and the bed, I can record everything if I can use the dresser for a camera

Hopefully we're not confusing the guy with the details about our cousins.

mine has a similar layout so ill just copy you i guess

Actually trying to survey her pictures to see if there's a good enough one of her room to see if you can spot something I may use.

see what is on the dresser next time. This takes planning. you don't want to get caught, I'm assuming your under age?
Asking because if your not, well you could get get a nice hotdog in your pooper.

Yeah, thanks anyway, I'll look into this, see if I can figure something out

link to purchasable tiny camera?

God this blows. I am so thirsty for her, I'd fuck the shit out of her if given the opportunity.

If I lived nearby this would of been so easy.

eBay has tons of em

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xtiny camera.TRS0&_nkw=tiny camera&_sacat=0

thanks man you've been alot of help i appreciate it

Didn't expect people to reply, so the help is appreciated.

Any ideas on how to do lewd shit to them without them knowing.
For example one guy had the idea to use a chasity cage and give his sister the key as a necklace.
Obviously no sissy shit like that, but that's the type of stuff I'm asking about.

Can you share share results? also post pics of cousing

i don't understand what did the guy do?

He used a chasity cage, that thing guys use to prevent themselves from masturbating. Gave his sister the key, pretending to be a necklace, as a "gift." Now she's walking around unknowingly with the key to unlock him.

that will never work