twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont

Why

/thread

I just wanna do this drug for scientific research

Hope you aren't on SSRIs. They pretty much making rolling impossible

What is SSRIs

Get a few girls in with you.. let the sex talk commence

A class of antidepressants. I'd like to say that you'd know if you were on them, but this is Sup Forums so that may be hoping for too much

color and emblem?

keep beeing hydrated. Drink lots of water when you really doing it. Because you will eventually sweat like a motherfucker.

Also, only buy from a dealer you or your friends know.

>dont

have fun with your shitty blend of meth, caffeine and drywall

Cuddling is nice, Sex is good, some like dancing

You can smoke a lot weed and you should do, its nice

Drink a lot, don't be alone

your dick will feel pretty numb. try holding it when you're high. it's crazy.

I do pure MDMA few times a year, but I'd never touch E. You can never be sure, even if the print matches, that it contains what it's supposed to contain. At worst there's some cheap alternative to MDMA and a bunch of dangerous stimulants, that should never be mixed together.

I don't even want to touch MDMA + stimulants. If I do any of that shit, it's just pure MDMA or nothing.

Squeeze in when ur high, feels weird in a good way. I can jack off when high but it takes longer. Feels good man, feels so good.

lol u can't get pure MDMA on the streets idiot. it's the same shit as E, just rebranded. god you're dense.

You just gotta rage

idk man. I don't like how it feels. It feels like my dick's dead.

Xtc and cocaine is epic. Get some friends in the house, proper techno or house (robert hood x dekmantel). A lot of vodka and weed and cigarettes.

The shit I do isn't in pill form, nor is it powder. Instead it's the original crystaline form.

Also I have to ask: How can I be dense, if that post is my first post in the thread? Wat

Where do you live? Pills are mdma with others shit in it like a bit if speed etc. Pure mdma is so easy to get here in holland beautifull big crystals

rofl

This.

I have no problem getting some crystal MDMA into my hands. I just see no reason to get involved with E, if I can get my hands on that stuff.

It's so much safer. No unsafe and unsure stimulants, easier to do a safe dose and so on.

Regards,

do you get them on the streets? if so then they can't possibly be clean under any circumstance.

only advice I can give is, dont.

If it's crystal, it's as clean as it gets.

Of course it's a chemically made product, so it can never be completely clean.

But it's much better to do crystalline MDMA, than do some unknown "I know this print" E.

I dropped a bomb of mdma crystals at a party, I woke up the next day and remembered how embarrassing I was acting, now I just want to die.

Just FYI!

Did you know that when the AMERICAN FLAG goes to pass you by, you should stand and salute 6 feet before it gets to you and keep saluting until it is 6 feet passed you?!?!To the younger crowd these days: When the NATIONAL ANTHEM is played or sang, you should get up WITH PRIDE and (young men remove your caps, hats, ect.). Put your hand proudly over your heart (feel it beating, just think someone is fighting for you right now and it could be the last time their heart beats). PUT DOWN THE CELL PHONES!!!! Stand Proud and sing out loud!!! That FLAG is a symbol of FREEDOM, someone has died defending it, don't take it for granted!!Start showing your AMERICAN PRIDE!! AMEN!! Copy and paste this! Make this go viral!!!

>call the nextbest openminded girl
>give her some too
>have sex

This is the netherlands not nignogtown, you get numbers from people that are recommended. Also it's free to get your drugs tested here. Only a fool buys of the street. If i call my coke guy and tell him it wasnt as good, he checks and if he says yea it doesnt smell as nice then i get a little more. Same goes with ket, mdma etc.

How much was in it?

You do know, that depending on your sex and bodyweight, the safe dose varies from 70mg to 125mg?

Never go over it, remember to hydrate and sleep well before and after, don't redose, keep 2-3 months break between usage AND DO THE SAFE DOSE!

recreate this
youtube.com/watch?v=DsnpsMpSggQ

Did you learn that in DARE, faggot?

Why would you ever cut MDMA? It's everywhere and cheap to produce. As soon as Jamal the nigger starts cutting his shit with meth or something else, all the ravers will just put from one of the other 1000 MDx dealers out there

Sure you can, you just need to know where to look.

In Iceland, where I'm from, we have facebook groups dedicated to selling drugs where only a select group of people are let in to sell/buy.
It ranges from weed to codeine to morphine to X to MDMA.

Pussy dose, 250mg ftw!! Bite till the bleed comes out ur mouth.

Gum, get gum.

This is Op I just wanna know what's the best way to take it??

Anal.

I had the dealer do it for me because hes one of my good pals but he for sure fucked it up because I was in living hell for about 20 mins, everyone else at the party did something called redbull which is like half rat poison half md but they didn't seem to be effected by either

this guy knows his stuff

either snort it in powder form or take it like a pill

Are you trying to fucking kill him, you miserable fuck. DONT LISTEN TO HIM, take the pill up the ass.

Enjoying that permanent damage to your nervous system?
Probably he fucked up. Mostly likely he is not familiar with the actual safe doses. There are those idiots, who "know" the safe doses, because his friend told him it's 300mg, which it isn't. Don't trust the broscience.

I do.

If it's a pill:
Take it with water. Stop consuming alcohol preferably all together.
If it's powder:
You can make a makeshift pill by using rollingpaper to make a little sack that you just swallow.

If you eat it, it will take form 45minutes to even 90minutes to kick in.

I don't personally know about snorting it, but I guess that would also work. I'm guessing it would take much less for it to kick in that way.

I had a brainfart there. Stop consuming alcohol no matter the way you do it. Wash it down with water.

Use a gun, and put a hollow-point bullet in your brain at extremely high velocity since you're a druggie loser and an increasing burden on society.

Get a test kit (Marquis only if your extremely poor)

and/or

Use pillreport.com

Protip, if its in a capsule and sold as molly for 10 bucks, its not molly

when i'm high on weed my dick always gets hard and then
>I can jack off when high but it takes longer. Feels good man, feels so good.
commences.

Anyone has any experience in taking x alone?

or cocaine?

I just don't see the point. Part of the euphoria is to be in some kind of a rave with lots of lights, colours, music and people.

Take it alone? Sure, might feel good to listen to some music, but that would be it. You would just waste the dose, and because of this, wouldn't be able to do it again for the next few months.

Partydrugs are called partydrugs for a reason.

Anyone have tips for acid?

You must be fun at parties

Yeah but you see, we don't all have friends.

Don't project that weak shit here. Just cause yer a fuckin socially inept plebe doesn't mean we all have to be.

double drop, its the only way to go :-)

Gack that shit up yer nose. You'll be rolling instantly. Although, it won't last as long....

Put the xtc in your mouth then swallow it you dumb piece of shit.

Insertion analy is the only way to go. You gotta shove this xtc wayyyy up your butt morty

selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor

>Of course it's a chemically made product, so it can never be completely clean.
being this retarted