Thought on this Sup Forums?

Thought on this Sup Forums?

Crazy people are everywhere, not something a white supremacist should do. Shitty shilling by cnn

>brown eyes
>Italian
>white
pick 2

actually he might be an Irishman which is even worse

GTFO

Serves that niggerlover right

It's the guy in the jumpsuit. Not the paper behind him.
>implying irish aren't snow white or lobster red

Do I have to remember you that Italy was the first real white-empire

No u, just because CNN said it doesn't mean it's true. They lost all credibility as a source of news a while ago.

GTFO you nigger

top kek, those faggots weren't white.

Your shit is weak and you are retarded for thinking anyone would believe that beige faggot is a white supremacist

the Romans were white, modern Italians are not. Mixture with north Africans has been a hell of a thing over time

I got irish in me. Cant i have pride?

Plenty of brown eyed Irishman. Or he's Italian. Definitely not Germanic.

Then civilizated people is not white lol, america as we know has been founded by the worst of English, Britain was a Roman colony

Irish are nigger whites

You are wrong as hell, Italian are white as they wee because of barbarians invasions

Irish = English, real irish were the tribes that got bred out and killed off.

thats a sexy eagle, I would eat the freedom right out of it

Who cares, people die every day. Whats' the point anymore.. I'm sitting on my PC, its' close to my window. A bullet could come flying through and hit me while typing. I'd die, and the world goes on..

It was, but then the Vikings came and sacked there shit and raped there women. You know English is a hybrid of Germanic and Viking? We even have weekdays named after gods

no but you can sit on my lap

thanks trump

>Who cares, people die every day.

But user that's not important! A WHITE guy killed an INTERRACIAL couple! Racism is still alive and well! I bet he was alternating between screaming Heil Hitler and Make America Great Again while he did it!

Seriously though, the news is just clickbait. Fucking cancer.

Ewwwww no way

>I got irish in me.

Would you like some more?

You totally would.