Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan-Ove_Waldner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek, even the Chinese are cucking European countries now.

KHAN'd

>now

Where have you been the past 10 years?
We are literally handing out citizenship for Chinese table tennis players

we have tons of chinks here, why is noone making them play table tennis and sending to olympics

because Best Korea sux @ pingpong

literally the only way other countries can compete with chinks in ping pong is by naturalizing immigrant chinks to counter them

its a chink and gook sport, white people or even black people will never be good at it

forrest gump was anti-communitst propaganda

At least our Chinese girl was American born, and not some ringer who came over because the competition to get on the China squad was too tough.

The player from congo was asian too lul

Our table tennis player is also a Chink

Any Chinese guy is by default better than white guys

a few immigrants that actually contribute something new or a few hundred more somalis. hmmm makes you really ponder.

>because Best Korea sux @ pingpong
They're actually pretty good.

>literally the only way other countries can compete with chinks in ping pong is by naturalizing immigrant chinks to counter them
Nope, they can't. Not even then.

>Lily Zhang
>Not Arielle Hsing
Ameribro, pls

You know that there are thousands of Chinese people who lived there entire life in Congo, right?

this is our team

Why are countries so try hard? Okay you will probably lose a medal who cares? Just put your average Hans and be proud for him. They have asian names and asian coaches for god's sake.
Same with fielding 10 niggers in every team sport or when Greece fielded an all american team on the baseball olympics(still got humilated)
What's the fucking point?????

You say this after a Nigerian was cucking a chink yesterday

I was watching a game of this shit yesterday with a Mexican vs a Slovakian I think, but I had a headache so I took a nap, who won?

There's a black American on the Belarus women's basketball team

people want to win

So you admit slavs are asian?

I bet she doesn't live in belarus

average fritz wouldn't even qualify against the under 10s.

it if wasn't for the expat/immigrants, there wouldn't be a table tennis comp at all. but it goes to show you that there is so much competition in china they can still fill the rosters of other countries and still compete.

>it if wasn't for the expat/immigrants, there wouldn't be a table tennis comp at all.
Then replace it with a different sport.

Obviously not since we suck at ping pong

Makes too much money because of the Chinese. Same reason why Cricket is still relevant, Indians love it and there are a billion of them. It doesn't even matter anymore if only 1 nation plays the sport as long as the nation in question has a shit ton of people who watch tv.

she seems very nice and I wish her the very best.

I bet Britt can work a tiny cock

sup Hang Lo

She probably was a huge slut in college. Asian chicks who come out of their shell become huge sluts.

table tennis is actually fun to play and it was invented by the bongs.

and if you want to start banning sports due to the lack of competition than you can start with basketball.

basketball is limited to one team per country

in table tennis a country can win gold silver and bronze in the same event

>table tennis is actually fun to play and it was invented by the bongs.
Basque pelota is fun to play too, we should include it in the Olympics even though only one country plays it.

>and if you want to start banning sports due to the lack of competition than you can start with basketball.
That's a terrible comparison, Chang. Basketball has a lot of competition around the world, certainly much more than table tennis.

our team lel

Chinese are 10/10 immigrants though. Since you Euros don't want to fuck each other enough to even have a replacement level birthrate, you might as well import people that can actually mesh with your culture.

rules are
>have country's nationality
>kick ass at sport
as long as both these requirements are fulfilled i see no problem,

>our player is not a chink and is doing pretty good
feels good man

I'm not sure if our team is actually Canadian or just moved here for the Olympics.

Christopher Walken out of retirement when

Even congo have a chink playing.

this

She already lost to worst korea

>Your country matters

When will this meme die? Do you think the athletes care? They just want to compete and try to win

Is bbc streaming table tennis or is it finished? I want to know before switching VPN because if I switch I can't watch local broadcasting.

Oh hell yes. They drive gravel trucks iirc.

There are a significant number of Chinese in the Congo since China is effectively on a neo colonialist drive in Africa

>According to official figures from the Chinese embassy there are 4-5,000 Chinese living in the DRC but this is considered an underestimate

>the fact there are mercenaries means nobody actually competes for the country that fostered their athleticism.

I guess that's how you think when your international footballers would rather play for their adopted country.

>Arielle Hsing

Even Ariel Hsing and Erica Wu were born in America.

What happened to Sweden? They used to be good at ping pong, even winning gold and team competition. Was importing niggers and Somalis into their country their downfall?

>why are countries so fucking try hard?

It's not the countries, it's people that apply or choose to play for the countries, because they have double citizenship. What is an national table tennis union going to say to someone like that?
>yeah uh you can't play for our country, because you look like a gook. We rather sent Bert, because he looks more dutch.

no wonder you went bankrupt

We have a chink, bro. But she's already out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan-Ove_Waldner

The Kaiser of this shit sport, superstar in China, virtually unknown in his home country

"A sporting legend in his native Sweden as well as in China, he is known in China as 老瓦 Lao Wa - ("Old Waldner)" or 常青树 Chang Qing Shu - "Evergreen Tree," because of his extraordinary longevity and competitiveness."

"In the 1990s, he was more recognizable in China than then President of the United States Bill Clinton."

His achievements don't look that incredible, besides his longetivity.

>implying they don't hand them citizenship so they can compete

>in b4 triggered Cucknadian complains about house prices

Two golden generations culminating with J-O Waldner. After that the new generations haven't been able to compete with the chinks

>virtually unknown in his home country

Va?

You have no idea what you're talking about until you live in a city that becomes over flooded with them. Otherwise they're the same as any other immigrant group.

Aren't things even worse in Australia in that regard?

>Retired athlete in an irrelevant sport
No one under the age of 35 would know of him, at least in Stockholm

was talking about the male

what's the problem? it's not like anyone here cares about this sport, why not give 'em a chance?

The Asians are a meme. The real problem is old white boomers buying all the houses and renting them out for tax purposes.

Every single upper middle class white has about 1-3 investment properties in Sydney.

>Europe in charge of a competent immigration and nationalization policy

I never understood this logic. Isn't this better?
Imagine if a bunch of niggers moved into the community, the property price would plummet and all your investment would be gone.

qt smile

We do the same shit

Look at our soccer team, some of the players are from like Iceland or Ghana and were given US citizenship so they could play

i HATE indians so fucking much

true, but most of them either have US family or have some actual ties to the US.

The problem with the house prices is that they are so severely inflated that should the bubble ever burst the whole country is fucked.

Also sure your "niggers" are priced out of the market, but so is everyone else who would actually live in the properties.

Why the fuck is this an Olympic event when its just a funsized version of tennis

Typical Burger, relating everything to food.

Really? I'm sure that's somewhat the case here as well but our cities are mainly flooded by wealthy Chinese who are able to buy their citizenship here. It's a very flawed system that's already beyond repair.

The issue is that now in the work-class neighbourhoods houses are over 1 million. So families that earn 70-100k a year face paying off their mortgages for like 50 years. In wealthy areas on the other hand apartments stand empty due to being bought out by rich foreigners and now there's a major lack of retals on the market. A coworker of mine lives in a building that she estimates is 25% occupied even though all the apartments have owners.

Zambia's last president's entire election campaign was
>"The last guy brought in lazy chinese guys who come here to farm chickens, my Chinese guys will be totally awesome and build cool shit!"
Nigga won in a landslide and dthen died in office. Africa is sucking hard on them asian dongs.

It's fucking cool to watch so shut up

Yeah, I don't think this bitch is Portuguese either.

Fucking chinks

>the city of Europe
The dream is over

In short, there's so many good player in China ( i mean really good and many many many) that they can't play for China, and there's so little good ping-pong girl in western country. So all those girls chose to emigrate in other country to have a chance to play in world competitions.

We can't really chat shit about the yuros immigration policies m8. Ours is just as bad if not worse. We just let brownies walk accross the border and then hand out blanket amnesty every 15 years or so.

Only thing we can brag about in that regard is spics aren't nearly as bad as Muslims.

this happens mostly with women
look at all the female defenders who were taught this style only to become a training partner for the attackers and then come to Europe to play

If you're a complete moron maybe.

>Chinese are 10/10 immigrants though.

lmao everyone point and laugh

but he's right
Chinese don't take welfare and open nice restaurants and massage parlours over here.
2nd generation is smart and study hard and work hard.
i for one welcome them with open arms..

Two reasons for this. Your Chinese immigrant population is small so you don't see the full effect yet. Small immigrant groups are less likely to cluster together and create enclaves for their own and are more likely to integrate into the local society as they have to rely on the locals more.

You also compare them to immigrant groups that are larger in numbers that you can see the negatives in such as your Turkish, Moroccan, or the combined muslim groups.

>the two on the left are two different people

Wut

because the concept of kinship is dead. your team at the olympics is just a group of people competing under the brand name of what used to be a country, they're not necessarily your people. this isn't new, but it is getting much worse.

He doesnt know yet indeed. from my job I can guarantee that chinks are the shaidest figures ever when it comes to paying taxes for instance. They are masters of money laundering with those restaurants for instance

*shadiest

This. Nothing illustrates the failure of multiculturalism quite like international athletic competition.

>Muhammad Muhammad (USA) vs. Muhammad Muhammad (GER)

I don't know

Where do you live? I'm 5 minutes south of chinatown in Toronto and I have ZERO complaints. Stop being a cunt

That's just poverty and lack of clothing options, he clearly has no connection with Croatia

You live in TO and have zero complaints? Sounds like you're either Chinese or living in some bubble.

I live in Vancouver.

Its their national/most popular sport (although it will likely shift to some major American Sport due to the government wanting the most popular sport to not be autistic) so they will naturally be very good at it compared to others because its popular nowhere else

Like what are your issues? Cuties everywhere and great food/grocery shopping.

You sound like a cringey fuck.

oh look it's a fat beta with yellow fever

the GOAT

>dating white girls in one of most multicultural cities in the world
thanks for the (you) friend