You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Whataburger

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Whataburger.
>protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pFc29_Giio
youtu.be/GB7mHxdHlRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checkers

You're right. I can't gg

Culvers. They have everything from fish, fried chicken, burgers, fried pork chops, soup, fried cheese, blizzard type ice cream etc..

Holy fuck that is some nasty looking slop you got there OP. What the fuck is 'Whataburger'? That some sort of deep south McD's knock off? Christ that is a sad looking burger.

innout ez

Lotteria.

Leeann Chin

Fuck I can't wait to have lotteria. Again! Going back to Korea in January

In and out

In and out nigga you lost

checked for checkers

i can't. you're right.

also:
1. what part of Texas are you from OP?
2. if you are in the RGV are you going to see the mcgregor v diaz fight?
3. down to get shit house drunk, watch the fight, then play some Titanfall 2 beta?

Its not bad but it can be pricey. They actually have good variety of burger combinations.

Aw. I went for a week's vacation last December (previously lived there), and had Lotteria everyday. Burger and fries for breakfast? Only at Lotteria, and I didn't even put on weight in doing so. Wish they'd bring that franchise to the U.S.

I dont eat that much fast food, but im jealous you have lots of different choices in America.

Fries look disgusting though

I've lived all over Asia and never seen this place, is it only in Korea? What makes it so good?

They're generally all the same: deep fried potatoes and slightly seasoned "meats" with cheese.

sorry i eat food not shit like You

They're big in Korea, but also in places like Vietnam and I think Japan (though Japan has practically everything else anyway).
>what makes them so good?
Oh, that's a hard one. The variety, the freshness, the size of the burgers, etc. It's all great, even down to the desserts. I remember having a shake that had poprocks in it, and even a birthday cake dessert's available.

My god, Lotteria.

I don't know what you kids are talking about

lolwut?
pfffft hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
gross, fat, midwestern cucks
a worthy contender imo
gb2starcraft

Bullshit, that shit is fucking mediocre, and you have like a 70/30 chance of getting food poisoning or sick if you eat anything there

taco belle
dubs

All non-fastfood restaurants.
If I had to choose though, it'd be Max.

I'll get a ramyun burger on my way back.

Taco bell gave me green poo

True story

Raising Canes
In n out, honestly
Any piece of shit, cheap chinese joint
I hate fast food

Fuck, i just realised i recognise the logo and never knew it was a burger place to be honest. I lived in Vietnam for a while and one is like a 10 min walk from where i lived.. Disappointing i never ate there now, had jolly bee a couple of times, its pretty shit.

5 guys burgers and fries... Pic related.

Michaels super burger. So cal

JCW's
Fantastic burgers

I had a whataburger for the first time a few months ago and it was ok, but innout is better. Mostly because whataburger had all black people working and innout is always white Christian high school students.

Interesting. I guess Jollibee is a more South-East Asian type thing.

Whataburger, Arby's, Cane's, and Chik-Fil-A are the best. Culver's and in-n-out are not that great.

Taco Beuno
>didn't say it had to be real faggit

*projectile vomiting imminent*

Holy fuck, how can you even stand the smell of all that grease enough to get it in your mouth? How can you even touch that shit?! what the fuck

I've been stuffing my face for over 10 years at least once a week with that shit and I have never gotten food poisoning.

/thread

Fuck you.

5 Guys....where the burgers are $8 and pack a minimum of 700 calories.

5 goys

youtube.com/watch?v=9pFc29_Giio

5-guys is another place that always has all black people working. No thanks.

You're right, I can't. Fuckin love whataburger. I always like to add sliced jalapeƱos and cheese to mine and you have to eat it with the spicy ketchup. It's the only way.

The chicken bites are really good too with jalapeno ranch and the Texas toast. Shits good as fuck

Smashburger

>tfw no whataburger on east coast

Going to see my parents in AZ this December. I can't fucking wait.

Carl's Jr.

Fergburger

Firehouse subs

Japanese burger place. Mosburger

Winrar

5 guys

Whataburger was voted by multiple websites as the best fast food burgers in the US. Sorry in and out fags, your shit is overrated. Whataburger wins.

Max.

Swedefags know what's up

what do i win

B-Bops and Taco Johns. Hands down, the two best fast food places anywhere.

Aushwitz, they REALLY know how to cook

But Taco Bueno is real. There's two of them near my apartments.

youtu.be/GB7mHxdHlRY

>good for the mind, bad for the body
No, you mean
>bad for the mind, even worse for the body

fuck you. you know you want it

Five Guys is Mid-Tier at best. Their burgers are over priced, the fries are mediocre, the customers are assholes and the staff are niggers.

The list goes In-N-Out > FatBurger > Steak'n'Shakes > Generic Burger Stands > 5 Guys > Mc Donalds

jack in the box > all that shit

WELCOME TO GOOD BURGER HOME OF THE GOOD BURGER CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER?

By even listing Arbys you lose all credibility. This is either b8 or you are a complete fucktard.

512!!!

KFC

Can I have the 90s back?

Bill Millers & Whataburger my favs

lol you can find just as many websites listing In-N-Out as #1. Sorry, get fucked Whataburgerfag.

Man the problems of a 1st world country it feels so good haha

5 guys

Rudys and frontier burger. Get on my level

SAMs Burger Joint

Hey Sup Forumsros old fag here, I love chicken fingers how is Whataburgers chicken fingers? I'm in the south retired mitary been around can you guys tell me any good places for god tier chicken fingers?

As a Canadian that visited Texas for a week, 2 am drunk Whataburger is literally the best thing in the world.

Rudys is good too, Grady's as well

chick fil a

It wasn't easy, Whataburger is up there, but Chickfila Spicy Chicken Sandwich exists and is the best.
Also the best fries, waffle.

Hungry Farmer

Especially there biscuits and gravy

Anyone in Cali by Santa Barbara have Village Burger? Shit is good also order the chili fries, hit it up if your going N Cali bros its rightoff the highway so its easy

Comparing Rudys to Gradys and bill millers?!? You crazy?

/thread

Pigs Stand

this

Little Red Barn beats Rudys any day

They are pretty good, I don't get tendies from fast food other then there so not to sure I like Tysons chicken fingers

Good time charlies

chick fil a

Carl's Junior

Hell Yeah!!!!!!

Little red barn is a little red shit bro. Salt lick smokes both

Its going to sound dumb but the zoo where I live has great chicken fingers.. but I dont know any chain that has good chicken fingers? Nuggets McDicks or BK

I'd get the pork sandwich before a burger there.

BurgerFi is the place to go as well.

HEB beats Salt lick!