My gf and I decided to have a threesome. to cross off our bucket list...

My gf and I decided to have a threesome. to cross off our bucket list. I agreed to it at first and was excited until the "friend" she chose was much much bigger than me. am I over analyzing things or does size matter as much as it seemed the night he fucked her

Yes. Say goodbye to your gf. You dun fucked up pal.

>I had a threesome
>I feel insecure

Should never have let another dick enter her, you silly Cuck. She'll be thinking of his big dick when you fuck her now.

I am about 5 inches long and always thought that was as deep as a girls vagina got. im pretty sure this guy was 2-3 inches longer and she took him balls deep/. what gives?

I regret it

You don't bottom out at 5 inches.

If u bottom out u feel it.

I've shoved 12" dildoes in there before it'll fit a 10 lbs baby bro

So I've had a few threesomes before, a few of them MMF. I am always the larger guy, and I always feel really bad when I find out. I will give the girl my whole cock, but I won't stroke it fast or rough, I'll just take it easy on the pussy so lil dude can still make it work. I'm a little over 7", so I'm not gigantic, but I have a lot more girth then these dudes too. I wouldn't sweat it tho bro.

Does she seem dissatisfied when you two have sex? Did she bring it up or did you initiate the threesome?

That's the thing!!! I was getting the blowjob and he was eating her out and it was so hot. Then he starts to go inside her and all of the sudden she can't focus on giving me a bj. He started doing the slow gentle thing and eventually just started fucking her way too hard

I always thought we had good sex. I ate her until she came and then we had sex. But I guess with him she had her first vaginal orgasm.

You're the dumb cunt that agreed to have a threesome with another dude involved. Should have went the old 2 females and 1 male route, but instead you'd rather see another dick. She enjoyed the bigger dick because it was new to her. I'm sure there's a cliff you can jump off near your house op, I'm sure of it

Damn OP you got cucked hard, I'd dump her now and avoid the painful breakup if I were you

Yea that guy broke the bro code. Did she know him before? Feels like it was a setup from her just to get some big cock. All dudes

>the night he fucked her
Wait was it a threesome or did you get cucked?

OP is crying with a gun to his/her head rn

I thought it would be a lot different though. I didn't think I'd end up watching this dude fuck my gf so aggressively. It doesn't help that I eventually nutted and he was nowhere close to being done

well tell her its your turn an pick a better lookin chick. OR remain cucked

Threesome but i came early and ended up waiting for them to finish.?" Not sure why things didn't end when I came

First vaginal orgasm with some other dude? Sounds sketchy bro. She seem eager to line up another three way?

To be completely honest with you, any girl who is open enough to accept another penis into her body is trash. Should only have eyes for you my man. And size only matters to women who are shallow, so the next girlfriend you get ,considering this relationship sound shat on, you need to keep the sex between you two.

she fucked him before. How else did she know what dick she wanted.

Proof- Ask for a ffm threesome.

A threesome is one bro and two cumdumpsters. You've been cucked.

Become an hero.

She tell you where she knows him from?

^ this you dont ever let a threesome be with 2 guys if its a relationship that you care about

i didnt really thnk it was possible but this guy found the perfect angle I guess

true dat!

Dump that slag now before her pussy comes home smelling of donkey dick.

After that you'll be single lol

XD much bigger my ego won't let me have a threesome with him maybe if she wants big dick that bad i'll tell her there is no problem to cheat

This op, honestly, she probably just wanted some large dick while you watched. Ask for a threeway with one of her good friends and if she flips out call her a cunt flip her off, and break up with her.

Of course we all know OP won't do shit and is just gonna stay with her and not express how he feels about the situation. Have fun staying cucked OP, I only talk shit cause I care.

will try this.

Was she blowing you and he fucking her?

heres a picture. maybe my mind is tricking me. that dick isnt that big, right?

OP... Who initially brought the topic of a threesome up?

I made this mistake when I was really young.

The sad truth is if you let your relationship get to this point, you're risking saying buh bye.

It isn't all about the angle man. The girth and rhythm can make all the difference. If he's a friend of hers I'd be worried.

yes. I eventually did get hard and fuck her but it felt like she was loose.

Literally talk to her, only three outcomes
1. You don't talk about and your relationship is a husk of what it once was bc of your insecurities
2. You talk about it with her and you break up with a whore
3. You talk about it with her and she shows genuine affection for you and your relationship survives

these are in order of most likely

Is she taking that piece fully into her mouth, frontal, ass? If she is able for that then she is practically settling with you.

If she is just put the head in her mouth and only able to fully take it anally, then you might have a chance. Love makes up for lots of things.

This.

Not at all, I'm sure she didn't like having that missile going all the way up into her stomach at all..

U are at the point where u have only 2 choices be a cuck or get ur shit together (70% u'll end up breaking up with her)

she did one night when we were on xanax. I thought it sounded hot

Pics OP?

and /thread

What'd she tell you about him?

I agree with the others ask for a threesome with another girl, and if she says no just ditch her. If she says yes just aCT like the new girl is way better than her

how did she know the guy had a big dick? because she was almost certainly already fucking him on the side. now you know about the big dick she's fucking behind your back and you're too much of a whiteboi cuck to stop her. bet the guy was black too fucking cuck master.

And clearly you two arranged an mmf threesome, but was there ever talk about a mff threesome?

>xanax
ahahaha, you fucked urself op. what do expect with your taste in women

hes a dude in a frat where we go to school. im not in the fraternity but he is a cool guy

it's time to break up with her she is a cuck hungry whore

Can I fuck her next?

I'm sure he's cool to you because he wants you to be cool with him fucking your girl. On the real though, you need to tell her about your concerns. If you say nothing it will just eat away at you and fuck things up. Just do it.

Her sorority sisters are big sluts and told her to choose him. she said it was because he was easygoing/low pressure

he's slighty big but not really
you still can make a better job if you want

Did it not turn you on at all at how much she enjoyed it? But yeah have a 3 some with her and another hot girl then it'll even out and be a good experience imo

heres mine. im probably just overthinkking it. and yes, she has brought up doing it again soon

>We were on xanax

>MMF threesome

Complete degeneracy.

more pics of the night user

this

It did turn me on but embarrassed me when she started saying vulgar things while looking at me.

>she has brought up doing it again soon
Yeah, see, that's a pretty big warning sign there. Unless you get to fuck her and her friends in return, it's really a lose-lose situation for you unless you decide you want to be a cuck.

That being said, post her tits.

Well shes gonna fuck him next time with or without you user

BasedAnonTranslator
>bae, lets have a mmf threesome
Your dick does not satisfiy me
>hon, you wanna have a mff threesome
I'm the best shit ever

This.
I smell set up.
Your gf is a slut op. Keep it around to get your dick wet, cut off that oral shit. But start actively looking to replace it.

What vulgar things?

well user u'll be an ofiicial cuckold soon if u don't break up with her

You're being insecure. She's with you for a reason, your dick may be smaller but no one else can fuck her like you can. And even if they can they definitely can't make love like you do. And if they can do that too an hero

I agree, you just need to talk to her about the threesome and your thoughts about it and after that depending on her reaction you either salvage your relationship of dump the slut.

100%

stop encouraging op he should just break up with her not that hard his gf is obviously trying to cuckold him

Yeah, the reason being she's got security with him. Doesn't mean she loves him.

Keep fucking her and ask for a mff, but look for someone else then leave her once you've found someone

dude ur gf is smokin' hot and u let some other guy fuck her? i hope u get to fuck one of her frinds now

I wish I had some. I want it on video lol

not worth being a cuck t b h

You sound like someone who's never dealt with sluts before. They'll stick with a guy to use as emotional support and a safety blanket until they find someone better to move on to. Or they just stick with the cuck if they think they can get away with fucking better cocks while staying with the chump. "Making love" has nothing to do with it.

To be honest the fact she so easily got fucked by someone else without it bothering her means she's probably cheated on you before hand

At this point I just type out d e s u s e m p a i

Accidentally kikebook post once
>mfw I'm that fucking autistic

>They'll stick with a guy to use as emotional support and a safety blanket until they find someone better to move on to.

If you've ever dealt with women before you will know this to be true.

And If you don't believe it/think this opinion is untrue, it simply means you don't have enough experience with women.

Disgusting body.

Confirmed OP enjoys being a cuck.
Just let him fuck her while you watch OP, you'll end up liking it. Maybe licking her while he fucks her pussy

>Every girl is a slut.
I'm sorry you haven't had luck with any girls user but don't generalize.

In a way you're lucky because I'd love to have 3 some with my girlfriend. Seems really hot

OP if you can't make her cum vaginally within a few weeks she is going to get that desire again

Meanwhile, at OP's house

Yes, if she didn't feel even a little nervous before the threesome, 100% She's been cheating.

every girl you don't subdue is a slut

I didn't say every girl is a slut. I said that's how sluts behave. Any girl who wants two cocks in her while she's in a committed relationship is more likely to be a slut than not.

If she truly doesn't want to be with your anymore because of 2 inches then it's hardly one worth saving anyway. You fags take this dick size thing way to seriously, life ain't brazzers...this is the real world, where our landlines have the cable plugged in and our pizza delivery guys come to door with their dick actually in their pants. Just get stuck into this slut and if it don't work out the next time you see her swanning around town with her new schlong on legs you can say haha I dicked you out

When did he ever say every girl was a slut? You freudian projecting phaggot

maybe he was just better in bed than you.. it's no big deal.. she obviously just felt more when he was inside her.

My advice is that you get better in bed and stop being a pussy. Bitches love the big D and the only way to fix it is to up your game. Have you tried fucking a midget instead?

Cuck