Why are all this depressed losers in the internet sad all the time...

Why are all this depressed losers in the internet sad all the time, and romantize depression so much like it is something good?

I have real depression, and i tried to kill myself, and i never was sad, i never cryed, i just felt dull all the time, no emotions, no feelings.
I have depression, ptsd, ocd and an antisocial personality disorder because my parents did beat me every day, and the weird thing is, even in the nuthouse where all this depressed losers were, most of them were faggots that cryed over any shit.
I just said every time they should kill themself, and how they have no real problems, and soon they kicked me out there.
Only 1 guy was there that was like me, and they kicked him out too.

You should have killed yourself before you made this thread..

Seconded

yep

Have you considered trying again? Just because you don't succeed doesn't mean you shouldn't try to kill yourself again

couple of things; doctors rarely diagnose antisocial personality disorder unless you are in prison. also, if you were kicked out of a mental institution; it was not a real institution. the real pych hospitals will NOT kick you out; if they can't handle you they will send you to a state hospital for 9 to 30 months. they don't play fucking games.

Pretty much this

tl;dr I'm OP i have depression and deal with it this way, other's dont deal with it the way i do so they must be faking it. Also i suck just SO many dicks.

Kill yourself if you're so uniquely depressed hipster faggot.

Because people think it's cool to have issues, people think it's cool to be depressed because it's edgy and helps with their unique slowflake status.
You don't understand me!

You have girls coming home from school who've had a bad day and feel down, and they think they're depressed, and then the other girls tell her that some chocolate always helps with their depressions.

I don't think you cry over depression, it's just a void of emotions, I wouldn't mind if I could cry over it, but instead you just feel nothing and don't really care.
People who are depressed generally don't advertise it either.

But like the other user said, some people deal with it differently so maybe.

The issue I have with it all is that people who pretend to have illnesses ruin it for people who actually suffer from it.

Not having emotions isn't the same as being depressed. Educate yourself, and then kill yourself. Also, record it, because I want to see you die.

> couple of things; doctors rarely diagnose antisocial personality disorder unless you are in prison.

Only 1% in prision have an antisocial personality disorder.
I had to fill in over 600 questions, thats how they diagnosed me.

> also, if you were kicked out of a mental institution; it was not a real institution.

Of course it was, i am in germany.
It was a station for ptsd, and they took me out there and put me into mental asylum where i couldn't get out.
The station for ptsd was free, so i could whenever i wanted, the station that was closed was not.
They forced me to stay there.

>criticize others for romanticizing depression
>"I was special and different, only one other guy like me. The rest were so FAKE"

Yeah okay.

Depression is for faggots, period. It's for weak willed losers and softened western babies. Nobody cares if you're boohoo sad about whatever pussy shit you're disappointed about. Fuck off and either take control of your life or just fuck off to some board where other losers continually cry about their "chemical imbalance" bullshit.

I agree with you, thats why i just kill myself instead of crying around.

And i don't need faggots here to say:

> Buhuhu don't insult my depression, just kill yourself

I don't cry around and ask people for help, when i get borred i kill myself, and its done.

I say the same thing you do, the only difference is that i am diagnosed as such, which proofs how bullshit it is.

Its because you have both anti social personality and depression. It basically mutes all emotion unlike only having one witch just turns down the volume

You clearly don't understand what the fuck depression is, it has nothing to do with being sad over something or having a weak will.

>I agree with you, thats why i just kill myself instead of crying around.

>when i get borred i kill myself, and its done.

Oh ok cool.

So how many times have you killed yourself now? Does the afterlife get great internet speeds? Post speedtest.net results from hell, please.

YOU BASTARD

Denying us the right to roll trips for a livestream thread that'll never happen.

Good day Sir.

>You clearly don't understand what the fuck depression is, it has nothing to do with being sad over something or having a weak will.

Depression is literally diagnosed by asking you how you feel. It is not physically diagnosed. It's a quack diagnosis. Fuck off. I'm sure you have all of your "pity me" bullshit internet arguments about how real depression is and how hard it is to do anything or whatever other shit. I really don't care. If you want to box yourself into a corner and convince me you have perpetually-sad-nothing-i-can-do disease, go for it. Sit there and whine about it until you're dead.

The truth is nobody gives a flying fuck. You're doing it to yourself. It's weak, poor behavior.

When I was in the nut house there where a few people like what you described. But everyone else considered then attention seekers that didn't need to be there. Then there were the real depressed people, that you could barely interact with

I still have enoug money to just not give a fuck. When i start to be poor i kill myself.
For me killing myself is a solution.

In my mind there are two types of depression. One is basically made up, the other is a real issue that saps away motivation making it near I possible to get over on your own

Why the fuck would I give a shit if someone pities me? What does that do for me?
I don't care to convince you of anything, i'm just telling you that you're wrong.

Just because you've known or heard about some faggots who pretended to be depressed and you based your opinions of of that, doesn't mean you are right about it.

I've never whined about it, i've never told anyone about it, I don't use it to get attention and I don't see why anyone would.
I feel ashamed because of people like you, who pretend it's my fault for ending up with depression, and people who feel shitty after a relationship break up or some other retarded shit and then say they're depressed for a week or 2.

There are a lot of special snowflakes out there. But there are others that don't complain about there life and have no idea what's happening to them as it becomes harder and harder to feel joy

And everyone with "depression" just so happens to think they have the latter type and nobody thinks they just have poor life skills and shitty self defeating habits. What are the odds.

If there is some rare ass disease that honestly causes perpetual terrible mood and it's purely physical and whatever, it certainly doesn't exist in current medical circles because there is no way to physically diagnose depression and the medical profession doesn't differentiate between "for realsies" depression and "just kinda sad guys" depression.

So even if it were as you say, nobody would currently be diagnosed with it and there would be no way to know who has it.

>Just because you've known or heard about some faggots who pretended to be depressed and you based your opinions of of that, doesn't mean you are right about it.

I don't give a shit about any of your bargaining or other stupid whiny appeal bullshit. I don't care if you claim to have never used depression for gain. Regardless if you've abused it or not, it doesn't mean you have it just because you haven't actively sought sympathy. It just means your life skills suck and you've developed shitty habit.

I will cut your dumbass argument down in a very simple fashion:

If depression is a disease, how is it physically diagnosed? How does a doctor determine that someone definitively has depression?

Of course the answer is they just ask questions and ask you if you have any other medical issues that can lead to feeling sad, and then make a judgement call about whether they think you're sad or depressed. Wow, how scientific!

>I feel ashamed because of people like you, who pretend it's my fault for ending up with depression

Why horse shit. "I'm not one of the fakers! I have it for rea!" Everyone says this.

I don't think this. I thought depression is made up shit by losers before i tried to kill myself, and i still think it.
I hanged myself, and my father came in my room and cut me loose, and then i got put in there, and i got told i have depression.

I on the other hand don't think i have depression, i don't tried to kill myself to end the suffering or because i felt sad.

I tried to kill myself because life is pointless anyways.
What is the difference if i live 60 years, die, and all my memory is lost, or if i die right now?
There is none.

Now i got happy pills and i just fuck stupid whores until i go to a killing spree, nude.

Which is part of the problem.
Both because people can abuse it, but also because it doesn't get taken seriously, which prevents people from getting the help they need.

When you are sick or ill, and people ask you to go with them and do something fun, they will understand when you say no.
When you're not feeling great, you're not being happy, people will understand.

But when you're depressed, people just think you're being a party pooper because they don't see anything wrong with you.
And even if you were to tell them, people don't understand it as it's not being taking seriously and people don't know a lot about it.

All that comes to mind for them are the emo kids who were ''depressed'' over some dumb shit and they think you're like that.

What your describing isn't depression. I'm at school to become a psychiatrist, and the general belief is that what your describing 90% of the time doesn't need treatment. The reason it does get treat is because the other 10% kill themselves out of some desperate need for attention or by accident trying to prove their really sick. The doctor treating it get annoyed because they can't turn people away to focuse on the people who really need help

Used to think I was depressed.
Turns out I was just ungrateful.

I'm not a doctor or have any expertise in medical shit, how the fuck am I supposed to know. And why would something that has to do with your brain and emotions have to be diagnosed physically in order to be real?

PTSD can't be diagnosed physically either, so it doesn't exist and all these people are just faggots who made it up?

Your right the first group I mention do occasionally kill them. So if your a doctor and you turn some away and they kill them self you've just lost your job, and because these people generally don't have any real issues the have family that will sue you