This is Teddy. Teddy is dead. If you do not post in his thread, Teddy will come to your house and hide under your bed...

This is Teddy. Teddy is dead. If you do not post in his thread, Teddy will come to your house and hide under your bed. When you fall asleep, Teddy will kill you.

shut the fuck up faggot

Go fuck yourself

Sage

cute

kk

fag

damm

You cock

faggot

im safe now

can we stop these annoying ass threads

>comeatmeteddy

pls no teddy i am young

Gay

same

fuck niggers

uwu

not taking the risk

Rip

fuck you

Hi I make 24.50 an hour working at your mom's vagina. It's so incredibly flipflop deflooby dop weeblywoobly swigswag boobly hoopdoop da scoopshoop huehuehuehue daaaunp sign up now and ill galipgaloop your moms loop poop

WHY TEDDY? FUCKING WHY?

fuck... first one ive ever replied to.

OP, if YOU don't reply specifically to this post in the next 2 hours. Teddy will come for YOU.

Tick tock, OP. Tick tock.

k

Would he suck my dick?

Posting in thread

I reckon I could take him

Teddy will do no such thing.

posted Sup Forums cringe IM SAFE

why does teddy look like ronald mc donald?

Ayy lmao

I read that in riddlers voice from the arkham games

Ill post

nooo man i dont want that

well

Okay...

why u bein peak teddy

ok

Джаз

fuck

fk

Damn

teddy is here

WHY DO SO MANY SPOOPYS WANNA KILL ME TONIGHT?

Mmmmmm. I'm going to climb under the bed with Teddy tonight and kiss him on the mouth while I slip my cock into his tight ass. See you soon Teddy. Hope you're ready.

Eat some poo you silly willy.

idontcare.jpeg

fucj yuou

bye teddy

Kek

lmao we'll all die eventually
might as well make it soon

Ree

didn’t want to move to a new place. All of my toys were in boxes and we didn’t have any T.V. Mom told me to play outside but she was always busy and Dad was at work. There weren’t any kids around there anyway. Mom told me to explore the house, but I didn’t like to. The house was empty except for boxes. The basement was dark and the attic was dark too and I didn’t like the funny smell in there either. The old people left some treasures in the house and those were fun. I found some shiny spikes that Mom called Jacks. She said they were for a game but I need a ball to play it. I couldn’t find a ball but the Jacks were fun to spin like tops. I found an old Teddy in the attic too when I went up there with Dad. It’s missing an eye and it has a big smile. I didn’t tell Dad about it because he doesn’t like dirty toys. He threw away Blanket after it was old. He never told me that, but I know he did.

The forest was fun to play in but Mom said not to go too far. I found a little house that looked like Dad’s old shed. It had leaves and stuff growing all over it and it looked all broken and really old. There was a little window with bars on it and I didn’t like it. I stayed away from the house because I didn’t think there was treasure in there. Sometimes I threw rocks at the house. I thought I might break it, but it was still pretty strong. I found frogs in the forest. They were hard to catch. I also saw other kids in the woods, but they all hid behind the trees and watched me. They didn’t say anything and I didn’t like them watching me. They got closer and closer if I stayed too long in the forest.

ebin bread faggot

how the fuck is teddy gonna come to all of our houses at the same night?

sounds like a faggot

So everyone else in the world is going to die except a handful of Sup Forumstards?
Basically what I expected for Armageddon, I guess.

PLS TEDDY NOOOOOOO0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o

Kys

At night I heard noises. They made me very scared. I had to hide Teddy from Dad and Mom so I kept him under the bed, but when the noises got louder I would hold him tight and he would make me feel better. The noises got real bad when it was really late. It was the kids in the forest crying. They got louder when they were closer to the house. I never told Dad or Mom about them because grownups always think I’m dreaming when I’m not. I felt safe with Teddy anyway, so I didn’t need to sleep in their room.

I started to hear their voices one night. They were whispering real quiet outside, but I could hear them whispering. They were outside under my window and they were looking up into my room. In the night they glowed pale green like my star stickers, but brighter. I didn’t like to look at them. They had holes instead of eyes. When they got louder, I held Teddy closer. They went away in the morning.

One night I heard Teddy talking. He had a soft voice. I was crying because the whispers were getting louder. He told me it was going to be alright. He promised to keep me safe. In the morning when the children went back to hide in the forest, I talked to Teddy.

“Are you a good guy?” I asked Teddy. I made sure Dad and Mom were busy so they wouldn’t find us.

“I am a friend to children, little one. I am their guardian in the night from the wickedness of the Bright Eyes. I have protected many children from those creatures and I will protect you too.”

“Who are they?” I asked Teddy.

“They want to take you away little one. They want to hurt you. I am old and I am weak, but I can protect you for a while longer. I appear to children who need me. Those things aren’t children, they hide what they really are inside the skin of children. I have fought them for such a long time, but they grow strong as I grow weak.”

choke me daddy

fuck you teddy

op is cunt

no, you have to see the spoopy for it to curse you. It is known.

We'll shit fam

Classic Teddy.

No

no immunity cat :/ fuck u op

If Teddy comes and kills me, I'll be sure to call him a nigger just before he does.

I'll be waiting for Teddy. And if he doesn't come, I'll fucking hide under HIS bed and rip his limbs off for being a fucking pussy.

My beds on the floor so I'm fine

op is a fag

stfu

Teddy doesn't care for your ruse.

no

fuck you op

fack u

This is teddy

No

:(

Okay, so I guess my nexr question would be that if everyone he sees he hides under their bed and presumably kills, how would his demands be known?

Also, cool story- I'm interested in reading more. Gave me the spoops! :O

qsd

Dksjshd

Jokes on you, i dont have a bed.

This is the ferchus of death.

Bat shit rat shit, dirty ol twat. 69 assholes tie it in a knot. Hooorayyy l, lizard shit, FUCK

/

teddy likes to rave on mdma

When are you fucks going to start getting banned

kj

H