Hi Sup Forums, I'm starting to really hate women

Hi Sup Forums, I'm starting to really hate women.
I actually wish I was gay because I've simply
had enough. Fucking 95% of girls are boring as
fuck, shallow, gold digging asswhores with a
super unrealistic view of what a man should be.

And if you do have the money to find a girl,
shes gonna fucking nag you for every little
thing and not admit any of her mistakes but
instead blame it on her period and ofc YOU.
If you don't keep your sociopathic alpha male
brainwashing up in the relationship, shes
gonna cheat on you with your best friend and
key your car.

So now you have to wait and fap another
3 years for another girl that is just the right
amount of hot and crazy for it to work for a few
months before it all goes to shite again.

The whole thing just makes me sick.
That I live only to earn enough money to be
with someone that treats me like that.
And then have her cheat on me, lie to me, take
my money, force me to keep a child, make me
pay child support and give her half of my stuff.

A fucking DOG is a better companion!
How does that make you feel?

And you have the nerve to talk about
how hard it is to be a woman..

A sincere FUCK YOU to all the ladies out there. Especially Swedes!

inb4 OP can't inb4
inb4 beta faggot
inb4 muslims in Sweden
inb4 poorfag
inb4 traps

Yeah man I feel you was talking to this girl for about 3 months then she just stopped talking to me to find more dick hoes

stop trying to date girls out of your league, that's why she is treating you this way because deep down she is unhappy about your cocksize/looks.

Cry a fucking River and then suck your own dick you fuckin cockroach

>cucked user is asshurt

theres plenty of girls not like that ive met and become friends with two girls that are nice and don't look for money or dick size, just keep looking and you'll find the one

I'm trying to date everything from 5 and up.
And I'm a solid 7.

But I don't get dissed a lot, its just that I can't stand how fucking boring and stupid most girls are.

Like, pussy and hugging is all I really want.
And that's only because that's all these girls are good for..

A good looking smart girl is fucking impossible to find, and if you do. Shes fucking depressed, has daddy issues and cuts herself or some shit.

I feel ye bro... She's fucking solid tho ooowwwffttt.

What kind of fuckwit uses his money to get girls and then complains when that's all they want him for

I've got a pretty good girl just stop looking and you'll find one. Have standards beyond looks and work on getting a better job or whatever for you and not her. It also sounds like you give into all there petty demands cause you think they'll leave you, no when you put your foot down they respect you more or aren't worth your time anyways. Stop being a try hard and fake.

tits or gtfo

Went to school with a girl, nice, sexy as fkk.

7 years later i found out she was a gypsy

Golddiggers are basically parasites theyll take all youve got OP

That inbreading produces some fucking healthy big titted sluts.

mah nigga

fag

Lol

ditch women and start doing drugs, it work for me

>girls
Theres your problem. Immature bitches.

i.e. you're ugly and broke. Plenty of dudes out there doing just fine. Ever consider that maybe you're just a dickhead?

Mate you are fucking absolutely right, women are much worse than men, and a lot of people don't want to acknowledge that. I don't even know if I could ever trust a women man, it's very rare to find one that is worth a fucking shit.

if you havent tried the following you should shut your whore mouth and to it:

1) have a fit body
2) have cool hobbies
3) have cool friends (sry, your dnd group doenst count)
4) don't be a complete asshole
5)????
6) Profit!

>Inbreading
White or rye?

>and to it
dumb girl mistake confirmed
its a dumb girl posting

fucking wall of text and you still post a bitch on pic

comon OP stop being a fag

>boo hoo nobody wants to fuck me

If this is the biggest problem you have to deal with, you'll be fine.

OP... I was an 18y/o autistic bag boy at a grocery store when I met my current gf. I can tell you something, if you go about trying to fit other people into little boxes you've made to make yourself comfortable, you're going to have a bad time. And you're certainly not going to have any semblance of a stable relationship.

I have a good body and work out 3 times a week.

My face is nice and I always get tons of compliments and people telling me I should be a model.

I play the guitar, skate, bike, cook, do gardening and work with computers.. A woman's dream basically.

The thing is, I do get to take girls home.
Its just that they are all fucking stupid bitches, and just because I'm not tolerating that.
I'm the asshole. FUCK THAT.

you get me bro

Idk fam mines a pretty awesome lady. I hope we get married some day.

Get rid of your expectations. You are investing a lot of hard work, money and time in order to fulfill them; ofc you will get disappointed after they were not fulfilled. Don't crave or hate women. You will get hurt by both attitudes in my experience. Craving them will disappoint you if you don't get the pussy and hating them will disappoint you, cause they won't disapear. Just don't give a fuck, enjoy your time and for some reason you will be this way the most attractive to women.

If enough men simply said, "no!" to their shenanigans... but, most men kneel and put up with it for a chance at hole time.

You Swedes are too cold, you guys don't know how to treat a woman, if you touch the heart of a woman she will be able to do anything for you, women are much more emotional than rational.

Kek how old are you? No one cuts themselves past 20ish. There are plenty of smart good looking girls.

Fuck that, I'd rather turn myself gay somehow.
All you're saying is that I should be what I already am, but not look for girls at all and they will land in my lap.

I'm already doing that. The issue is not to find a girl, but to find one with a good personality. I meet TONS of guys that I share almost every opinion with, we laugh, we joke, we talk deep, we solve problems together, help each other out. And even if one of us is broke or feeling like shit, we don't bail out.

Sure I naturally meet more men because I'm a man, but its not like I have not met and been with a lot of women. And like I said, the only ones with good personality are most likely depressed, taken, much older or super ugly.

You don't know Swedish girls and you don't know me. I've traveled and met many women in Germany, Denmark and Norway that are way more fun to be with and more flirty and socially intelligent.

Find a passing attractive tranny who is a decent person.

Most are self loathing and look shit, but the ones that look good will have much lower sexual history than girls, better personalities, less likely to cheat on you.

It should be cause of ban to start a thread with thumbnails

are you feeling the same way about children?
... if you feel so much superior concerning other living beings you should be able to feel sympathy towards them.... be a person that watches over them you know?
Get some kind of pet or hang out with your little cousin or whatever.... and if you go back to women and realize you think they are all irrational dumb and whatnot maybe you can be the bigger person that time.
Don´t take everything serious not everything is an argument about winning, and if you realize you don´t get along with a person just let it be?
I don´t even realize how you come to the conclusion that ALL women are the same. How can you generalize. If all women lack traits you would like in them maybe you are wrong about life then? Like i don´t want my horse to suddenly be able to fly with me through the air or something .... hope you get it :D

Other advice would be to maybe become a serial killer rapist. Because your obviously so much better than them you can get away with everything right.... since ur the fukkn genius here ...

You're right, I don't know you or Swedish girls.

here's a pic to help with your transition.

No I'm trying to tell you to get rid of any thoughts regarding this topic. Don't even have expectations of finding a girl with a good personality. You'll either find the right person randomly or not, but stop hoping for it until it happens and do whatever else makes you happy.

kek

Don't listen to the guys telling you to get a tranny. You are just getting another person with self awareness and self reflection problem.

this one away from...

I am in pretty good shape and confident. Going to college and working, my life is on track. My last relationship was so fucked up i'm embarrassed to even tell the story. I havn't told anyone the story yet. Its super fucked up.

ONE DAY, ONE FUCKING DAY, The Japanese engineers will be able to build robots girlfriends, then my friends this will be the day of our redemption.

Trips... does this mean I have to fap to this?

You've got to realize that when there's shit everywhere you step, it's probably your shoes. The common denominator here is you. Maybe stop trying to hook up for a while, shit, just get yourself together before trying to put yourself out there. People who overgeneralize the entirety of men or women are a red flag to me, so I'm not really sympathizing too much with you.

Just fucking give up on people in general.
I did, works great for me, but ii' an extreme introvert, so i handle well. I know exactly what you are talking about, OP, I know for a fact i won't give american women the time of day anymore for all your reasons stated.

Women aren't that bad and OP is a perfect example of what the real problem is. It's not women it's men and I don't mean that there's something wrong with men I mean that it's what we do when dealing with women. Women don't put themselves up on that pillar. We put them there.

The sad thing is that by the time you realize that they don't belong there you're already so tired of all the shit that comes from them that you hate them and blame them for being that way.

The good part is when you stop putting them there you'll find that more of them come to you than ever did before. Nobody gets all the pussy but there's plenty out there. Just quit acting like it's made of unobtanium and stop blaming them for acting like their shit in a world that tells them their shit doesn't stink.

and on that die i will look down at my most likely autistic grandson with a stern look of shame
like it or not mates women push men to e their greatest
i would most likely be an introvert incapable of human interaction if i didnt pursue women

So finally a girl like this will show up (?)

Talking seriously:
Well I want someone that love me like i would love her, im actually a 23yo kissless virgin (i already had some chances to go with a whore but denied that)
Im actually not a bad person at all, and i have some ease to gain people's confidence... but almost all my friends got some nasty relationships, i dont understand, if you are in a relationship, its not for grow up along with that person? some worth to give your life for her, and she would do the same for you? thats my idealization of a relationship, but everyone tell me that this doesnt even exist, its true?

I know that not all women are stupid bitches. This is Sup Forums and I wanted a fun thread and some colorful reactions. I am actually a really nice guy believe it or not. I often keep my mouth shut and just play along when I have to listen to some stupid bitch talking. I'm very often the bigger person and help whoever I'm talking to, kids, friends, girls.. But I just realized that I have only ever met men that actually care and listen, and are real good friends. With women its like I don't have the right to do certain things, and I also have to do certain things to keep her around.

I have to listen to her complaining, but I never get to complain. Sure, she might listen. But actually talking about issues for even a minute with a girl is like waving bye bye. Feel me?

It just feels so strange that society and my dick is telling me that this is what I have to tolerate.

Totally bro, I don't know if I even want to get married and shit, or even have a girlfriend.

Nice try faggot

maybe thats the reality you live in then.
Live it.

Go back to Tumblr fat fuck.

Tell the story.

try?

That's why you switch to traps and become a faggot. Nice ones with a women body but none of the crazy bitchy emotions of a women.

did she really need to remove her shirt for that omg

As I said OP just has to get rid of any expectations. They are just humans, too.

>idealization

There's your answer. You knew it yourself.

OP here, great post! Thank you.

Common, i know that out there are a lot of worthless bitches, but not all women can be like that... right?

They are trying to be like women, because of some crazy bitchy emotion. Getting a trap that will pass and not mental ill is probably more seldom than a proper woman.

I feel you op

I have been single for about 4 years now!

The only thing that keeps me sane is Sup Forums and games since its easy to forget the world while on here.

Women in todays age want too much i ignore them like they are nothing i see every women as a wall never look them in the eyes or make any suggestions or joke around them.

Do not trust them or interact with them!

Focus on yourself then find a 3rd world women who will appreciat your efforts

I'm 42 years old and I've been married twice. I've dated quite a bit and I've come to the EXACT same conclusion.

How about you find out yourself and leave your safety zone?

It's okay, OP. Some people do find true love. Like the couple at that motel who watched other people having sex through the vents in the ceiling. To be able to admit you want to do that to your partner, and for your partner to go along with it? That's true love.

>with a super unrealistic view of what a man should be.
>If you don't keep your sociopathic alpha male
brainwashing up in the relationship, shes
gonna cheat on you with your best friend and
key your car.

What do you mean with this?

Everyone has fucking problems. It's not as black and white.

You might as well have just said:
"Help ruin Sup Forums by polluting threads with dicks. XD"

Im in that process, but what im talking about is, even if i didnt meet a girl like that (yet), thats not a reason to believe that a woman like this deosnt exist right?
Common people i just cant believe that everyone here didnt know a girl like that, that would be depressing.

Good, now find a good one.

A 3rd world women will appreciate your efforts until she realizes that there are thousands of richer men that she could appreciate more.

Oh, and your chances of being murdered drop vastly.

Exactly!

If you want to stay a virgin, here are some topics you can try to discuss with women:

Equality.
Politics.
Drug laws.
Mens rights.
Your fetishes.

Womanlogic. What did you expect?

tl'dr, go MGTOW and stop giving a fuck.

Honestly, the only reason we tolerate women's shit is because theyre attached to the pussy and tits. Otherwise, they're generally useless. Most of them are vapid, unintelligent, shallow, primitive, unresourceful, unfunny, uncultured annoying humans. Their pussy is the only saving grace.

I know that, and thats why i mentioned, "someone who you can grow up together" i have problems, and surely she will have problems as well, im talking about someone who can help you to go throught them, just as you will help to go throught them too
But, if i guide by the comments here, this looks like a fantasy.

No girl really becomes that way until they're in their 30's tbh, when they no longer have the value and manipulation power of youth. Especially this generation, basically rule out any possibility of finding maturity in a mate till you're in your 30's and you wont have to lower your expectations any when you dump dumb sluts for being what they are.

>A 3rd world women

It's 'woman.' 'Women' is plural. Women are women are women regardless of those imaginary lines on the map.

Jesus is the way the Truth and the Life.
I found Jesus and I got the Life.
JS

Sause on pic?

You have a beta mindset and therefore will not get the pussy. What you want from women is what women want from men. You have to actually be her pillar. First get rid of your problems and be happy. You can only make someone else happy, when you are happy yourself.

Not to be "that guy" but my wife is is completely the opposite when it comes to money. On are first date she asked me out, had her meet me so I could return enough bottles just to pay for myself. Had a really nice night. I agree that most girls are like that but there are SOME that dont fit the mold.

*our

Well, its easy to win a hot girl over by manipulating and being all manly.
But you have to keep that shit up in a relationship.

You can't go soft and chill out with your love. Oh no you're gonna have to fight with her and be the man that "puts his foot down" and fucks her hard afterwards.

Of course, you could be yourself and be a nice honest guy. But then you are nothing but a nice guy and wont get laid at all..

Maybe if you find a nice girl, or an ugly one.

>pack mentality meme

You realize getting laid isn't relevant to the fucking plains of africa right? Or are you such a newfag that pol actually got you to believe that crap

There is a border between being too nice and nice, but only until it starts to hurt you.

So you've had a couple of bad experiences with a few of the MILLIONS of girls in the world and now all of them are terrible creatures? This shit is equally as annoying as when they (some of them) say that all guys are assholes despite them dating a specific type of guy.

If you continuously go after similar types of people and continue to have bad experiences maybe it's time to re-examine what you're looking for.

> I've got a pretty girlfriend, with a lovely hourglass figure (real curves, not Tumblr rolls!) and dat ass
> I am a poor student, getting by on a meagre wage of scrubbing pots and she makes several times more than me working in a cool job where she gets free/cheap tickets so we can have low-cost dates
> I live with my Dad, she has her own place, but that's cool; I'm putting myself through a Physics degree and she admires my ambition and work ethic
> Sometimes we are both totally skint so we make food for each other
> Last night we both chipped in a few quid for some ingredients and a few reasonably priced bottles of wine and I made us a lovely curry, then we snuggled on the couch watching Vic and Bob, before going to bed and having sex
> Our sex life is amazing btw!
> we've been together over a year. Zero arguments, lots of fun, and we are calm and understanding with each other. There is a strong sense of fairness in our relationship

Seriously guys there are sweet caring qt's out there who value love more than status or material wealth. I know, I have one!

Let us know when your seduction manual is available. I'll pay double for a signed copy.

>Most of them are vapid, unintelligent, shallow, primitive, unresourceful, unfunny, uncultured annoying humans.
And then there's guys, who possess all of these qualities but don't even have the tits to make up for it.

The realest thing that has or will be said in this thread.

You realize that women are attracted the most alpha guy? Or are you such a newfag that /lgbt/ got you to believe that crap.

>Oh hurr durr poor me. All wimenz r sluts and whores for dumping my bitch broke sorry ass. Don't hate women for not wanting to be with fat boyfags in their 30's with no money and no car who are still living with their mom and dad. Women need security and a strong man, not faggots like you inbreeds. Now go cry some more you worthless stupid mother fuckers.

Hold on to her.

I see, at some point i can accept that only whores left until then.
But, despite the age, a woman like this is hard to find?
Almost all here would say yes, but i want to know if i can have some hope