Sup Sup Forums, i just blew a load into my mare a couple minutes ago. Anyone else fuck a horse before...

sup Sup Forums, i just blew a load into my mare a couple minutes ago. Anyone else fuck a horse before? Also any thoughts, or questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17rZTpoXVzw
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was your dick nasty after?

Is it better than horse anal?

Have you had sex with a human woman? If so, compare? Temperature?wetness? Tightness?

General description m8

nah i cleaned it up before I fucked her so no nasty stuff :)

Is it your horse?

Are they really tight, or are they loose?

Do you take precautions to prevent kicking?

Im pretty horny now, can we get some pics of general horses?

yep, several. warmer pussy, i had to use lube, and was i guess average on tightness

Post more mare

timestamp faggot

yep grabbed her from the field, tied her up, washed pussy with warm wet rag, lubed up my dick, and just started fuckin

Have you only done full sized mares? Or any other kind? Ponies? Donkies? Mini horse? Other animals?

no need i was just careful and read body language of her ears

yep only full sized mares

haven't tried yet

Got pics?

see

Pure genius.animal love.why doesn't everyone have sex with horses.

nope, but if she is close to the house i might go snap some. kinda lazy right now tbh.

How old? Ever had a Virgin horse? Has your horse been bred?

video or didnt happen

Well get to work man. For science.

i wanna say she is 16, not a virgin i did it before, and no i dont think so

lol we will see, how about you?

I can't imagine how a horse pussy could be tight, kinda blows my mind

women would collectively flip their shit over becoming even more useless

like it wasn't loose is what i am saying. but it wasn't tight either

Right here. I pretty much exclusively go for fillies though. I live in a country area near a fair so there's lots of different places with horses around here, but the easiest targets are these stables where they just watch other people's horses. No-one living on the property and they're typically totally unmanned after hours. Not going to lie, the bigger horses intimidate me so I don't mess with that. I like them smaller, so that's where cock goes.

Truth!

OP. I always thought horses kicked people standing behind them? How to people fuck their horses without getting rekt?

nice!, i would like to fuck a filly myself :D

Getting up there in years. I have a 4 year old chestnut mare, 12 year old grey mare, 28 year old chestnut mare, a mini horse geldling, a Ferrari stallion and too many unbroken mares to count out in the pasture. I'd kill the 34 year old if I fucked her. When did you get yours?

They can kick hard if you are like 3 feet behind them, if you are right up their cooch they dont have enough room to get a good kick going, just watch your feet doe!

It helps if the horses trust the people standing behind them.

See
Never fucked em. Too many people around for now, such as my girlfriend and others. But I will have quite the opportunity once they all leave soon

think we got her in like 2002?

this too!

I always assumed people just learned to handle them. Not sure tho.

Would like to try some shit.

Pic otherwise related.

nah i fuck real horses bruh, and fuck mlp

>>>/normieville/

1. How tall are you?!
2. If not tall enough did you use a step stool or something?
3. Aren't you afraid it'll shit all over you during??

Not interested. You wasted your time.

1. 6'4"
2. chunk of wood to get better angle.
3. no you can tell if they are gonna shit

bumping for mare content

post pics faggot

Jst you or is it family or work? Does anyone Irl know about your equestrian romance?

tell you what, if she walks this way i will go and fuck her again and take pics and video, but i really don't want to walk several acres to catch her again

nope just me, and hell to the no

bump

im begging u dude

das pretty dope!

Nice m8, do you ride her or just "ride" her? Haha so you live somewhere that this is uncommon?

Go get a horse yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=17rZTpoXVzw

mostly "ride" her now. i guess its uncommon. less people here

Being the proud horse fucker that I am, I'll answer this one.

You can't just walk up to the first mare you see and jam your dick in her. You have to kind of court them in a way. I'm sure that sounds odd, but it's true.

You need to establish contact and trust between yourself and your mare of choice. This is done through several days of visitation, feeding, brushing and petting. Make sure to make contact with her neck, talk to her even though she clearly won't understand you, and feed her.

Signs of trust are when they make an effort to face you, nudge you, move themselves to be closer to you, and respond favorably to normally unusual physical contact, such as stroking the ears or tail.

Become familiar with her, and she will pay you in kind with trust and openness. After a few weeks of trust building, love and attention, you're more than likely safe to fuck her. Test the waters with your fingers, and if she doesn't respond negatively, lights are green and you're on your way to smash town.

basically!

Regidar is that you?

best thing also, no condom and i can blow my load deep inside with no worries!

nice mental illness

Fucking a horse is great but i prefer calves.

ever had a dog? if so, how does it compare? i've only ever had human, husky, and gsd. always wondered about horse, looks kinda meh to be honest

nah, only horses

why are you so pathetic that you have to fuck horses just to get laid?

She's derpy!

lol cute

I ain't fat but I'm damn sure ugly. Why do you think I took to fucking horses in the first place? No luck with real women. But a horse doesn't care if you're a hot human, they don't even know what that means.

So you thought you'd post that to try to bring me down, right? I'm on here posting about fucking horses, I got no reason to try and save face. You got a problem? That's rough, bud.

Yeah, that's no lie. Pure satisfaction when you pump your whole load into her, and watch it drip down as you tidy yourself up. By the way, you should definitely try the ass some time, it's tighter (duh) and it's like a fucking oven in there compared to the other hole.

That there's a thing of beauty, my friend.

im a kid and i live in the city, no car and don't know where i could go to fuck a horse

we are animals we can fuck animals

1337% logic

but this isn't a trap thread

I fuck mini's every chance I get. There pussies make your dick feel like it is flying.

Any pic of your horse?

>this thread

ah. damn shame user, dogs are pretty amazing in the sack, and they actually fit in your bed. thanks anyway

Yeah. Don't put us on the level with those nasty ass man-lady fuckers. At least we're fucking actual females, for god's sake...

I might have to say I put my dick in a horse's pussy, but at least I'll never have to say I put my dick in a dude's asshole.

Jesus Christ this thread is fucked.

>my mare
Ur wut

Found the nigger

here's some Hitler for everybody. enjoy.

it's time to stop posting

Wrong thread buddy

This thread is forfeit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
forgot link. enjoy.

Boy that's fucking disturbing. Well maybe not... This is Sup Forums...carry on

>degeneracy: the thread

Newfag

this