Tell me a show/movie that you love that nobody else here does. Tell me now

Tell me a show/movie that you love that nobody else here does. Tell me now.

Clueless

Gay Niggers from Outer Space

Documentary

Good girl. Or boy. Now go put a sharpie up your butt.

Kangaroo Jack
Legally Blonde
RJ Berger

I have not heard of that film...either way, go....put a sharpie up your butt.

I'm not a girl tho...

it only works through air particles.

>Kangaroo Jack
I actually have fond memories of Kangaroo Jack for some reason.

Also, for my pick, Incredible Hulk. Very underrated movie as far as the MCU goes.

You've proven yourself as a pleb. My reward for you is that you should probably..uh..go walk into traffic. Wait, NO! That's too harsh. Just put a sharpie up your butt, and we're good.

Shut the fuck up!! Sharpie in the butt for you. Do it now.

Air particles my nigga!

That Girl

I don't understand you, plebian store-front reject. You will now...clip your fingernails to an uncomfortable but not painful degree.

The Princess and the Warrior

>kinda ashamed to admit it is my favorite foreign film

I haven't seen it, cretin. But I have seen the Peanut Butter Solution, and it's plot and trailer seem better than anything you have ever experienced in your life. Now you need to knock on all of your neighbors doors and tell them that you love 12 year old pussy, and when they get mad you tell them that you are talking about 12 year-old cats from the local shelter and then you spit in their face and tell them not to be judgemental cunt fags. It's going to be great, trust me.

Poirot.

Guilty pleasure, everyone seems to hate it with a passion though.

All I have to do is look at the artwork to know that it is absolute trash. You want a real man, you need a man that can connect his mustache to his beard. You want a real woman? You need a woman that will not fall for a pre-pubescent loser like the "not able to grow a beard" child in this photo."

Dollhouse
Apparently everyone thinks is shit, but I loved it, the concept was brilliant

Also The Middlemen and Better Off Ted, but those are just unknown more than anything else

Holy fucking shit, I've gotten to the point where I can't tell if autistic posts like this are serious or not anymore

I enjoyed Alice in Wonderland (you'd have to pay me to see the sequel tho)

Strange Magic because I honestly didn't expect the ending and I just thought it was a nice change to the beauty and the beast concept

Also Marianne is cute

Utopia.

Australian political comedy but it's actually really funny.

Nacho Libre

I loved it, not even kidding I saw it a couple of years back.

vastly underappreciated sort of cyberpunk from Karmapirates.

worst part: it averages about 1 episode per year (currently 5 episodes)

best part: they don't give too much away, so you're kept guessing.

The Brothers Bloom.

that's nice, dear. instead of shitting on other posters - which makes you look like a twelve-year-old - why not suggest a show you think isn't appreciated enough? or are you scared that you might have to defend your choice?

"I Surrender! You can interrogate me... I have nothing to hide... I'm just lonely."

- gage mann, "dynamo"

The only film I know of that is set in my home town.

ironclad

Drive
TDKR
Problem Child 2

>The men who stare at goats
I have never met anyone who likes that movie as much as I do.

Fun character and great performance, shitty show. That show had many points where I wanted to vomit, and every character is god awful, save for Kilgrave. The special forces guy tough guy motorbike scenes 'I PLANTED A BOMB IN THE BASEMENT!', and the Luke Cage, ideal tv boyfriend date scenes, and Jone's Grumpy cat internet badass boring-women-trying-to-do-noire-writing monolouge stuff is awful, and don't forget the office lesbo subplot that takes up too much screen time.

They even made the Punisher really gay in DD when he is talking in the diner.

I really like Montage of Heck, I don't care about Curtis Cobana as a figure, and I don't like The Curtis Cobana Experiment as a band.

High Sierra starring Bogart.

Faggots on this board would never watch a movie made before the 1970s.

I don't know about this movie, it is shitty, but I like that bug man and tomboy chick is the only romance plot in the movie. Also PETER STOREMARE IS GODLIKE as the little goblin dude.
>DONT HATE ME.

I love this movie too, user.

It was overlooked and critics called it cheesy, but I think it has a good heart. Weird to think that Danny Boyle made it in between 28 Days Later and Slumdog Millionaire.

The Lone Ranger

nigga, Broadchurch is so well known and liked that even my mom has seen every episode

my nigga

You're the Worst

Why did I like this garbage.

my dad likes it

Road to Avonlea

SeaQuest DSV

But only the first season. Two is shit and three is boring as fuck.

Howard the Duck

It's a meme for pleb normies to hate it, most of whom probably got their opinion from an unfunny internet critic instead of watching it, but it's actually a pretty fun movie. The practical effects and puppetry are great, Jeffrey Jones and Lea Thompson are both good, the music is fun, and the humor (some of which unintentional) is on point. It's not Citizen Kane by any means, but it's pretty damn comfy and far more watchable than a movie often given the title of "One of the worst movies ever" should be.

That being said: It's a TERRIBLE adaptation of the comics it's based on, which are unironically some of the best stuff Marvel has ever produced period.

I haven't heard of anyone that disliked Clueless.

Hudson Hawk.

prometheus

The Magicians

Dexter. Not the cartoon, the one starring Michael C. Hall.

The entire Saw franchise, start to finish.

For me it's literally GOAT.

My dad loves that piece of shit.

... dad?

>Saw
All time classic horror film
>Saw 2
Good movie but not great
>Saw 3
Slightly above average
>Saw 4
pretty bad desu
>Saw 5
pretty bad as well
>Saw 6
Kinda interesting movie, they try to get political this time. Better than 4 and 5, worse than 1, 2, and 3.
>Saw 3D
Ridiculous, over the top move. Fun.

I like the show a lot (Jessica Jones), but it seems to be getting dumber by the episode. I've got three more episodes to go. That scene where the support group decides to go to her apartment and attack her out of nowhere made me roll my eyes.

Saw 4 was bad, but Saw 5 was great, mane.

Jessica Jones was a horrible show that only got praise because of muh wimminz. The premise was great, bitter noir detective who has super powers who doesn't want to deal with shit, but they went full Lifetime on it.