ITT

Sup Forums in 1967

I bet is 50 years time people will mock us on their fancy telecommunication devices.

God Tier
> Quadraphonic
Plebian Tier
> Stereo
Shit Tier
> Mono

tfw no gf

tfw hippie chicks wanting to fuck all over and everyone is kinda ugly compared to 2016

I fucking hate false hippies. You Beatles listening, meat eating teenagers have probably never been to a live protest or taken acid. I will be on the lookout for you at woodstock, nerds.

>yeah dude flower power getting stoned long hair LOL amirite? XD

>everyone who hates false hippies is a zappa tier buzzkill
"no"

coolsville story, daddio

Y'all know any good new underground bands? I've been out of the loop since I came back from Nam.

Zappa would be the Death Grips in that time.

fuckin' hell my dudes, this dope blows. no way people will remember this boring shit in 50 years

>he went to nam
>he didn't use the "im gay and have asthma" excuse

AOTY

"Flower Power Sucks"- FZ

What album is this? I don't remember the Beach Boys doing this.

Also this is my AOTY hopes this guys keeps doing good stuff

zappa is a fucking hack anyways

IDK, some masterpiece Brian made, I got an advance copy of it, and holy shit, it sounds outta this world

Dude, my great grandfather fought in WW1 and my dad was stationed in Peralta Harbor. Show some respect you doped up carless fairy.

Heard this guys stuff the other day. Not too bad, some of it's a kinda weird.
And of you listened to David Bowie yet?

you think his family and managenment and label will let him put it out? i heard he's working with some van dyke guy

If Mike "Hard Ass" Love has any say, probably not

okay, square, hows that shell shock and heroin addiction doing you?

What the fuck you pleb, this album is going to be GOAT, tellin' ya'.

i like this, what do you guys think.

I don't know, kinda sucked. This guy isn't going to do nothing good. Another british try-hard.

post waifus

>tfw free love is in fashion and I still can't get laid

better than sgt posers lmao

Would bang

Sounds fucking awesome dude, one of my top albums of the year.

Fuck off, baby killer

She is a fucking Nazi

How'd you get an advance copy?
That's not suppose to come out till at least 69.

dude its 67 already, can we drop this whole "nazis are le bad" rhetoric? its pathetic

They did it again. There is just no stopping them.

I wouldn't mind her political beliefs if she didn't attack people

Call me contrarian but is better than the last one.

Nice trips

go back to Sup Forums

French girls are best girls.

where?

why is andy warhol hanging out with these guys?
also is the new album any good?

Fuck The Beatles and The Rolling Stones pretty stuff, these guys are the best. And it's the debut.

Anybody heading out to Monterey California this summer?

There's supposed to be this big three day music festival and I heard that The Beatles might actually play.

Any good?
These is true patrician great stuff.

I don't think so. Even if Macca and the others wanted to, John The Asshole Lennon is going to act like a fag and say no.

i got my copy yesterday, ripped off the annoying peel thing that came with it
sure it will still hold its value

The question is, will they last? The main guy, Syd Barret is very mentally unstable and I wouldn't be surprised if the band is disbanded tomorrow

Nah, another shitty British throwaway.
He'll never make it big.

You idiot, put it back! That thing is going to value a lot someday...

I can't wait for their next album, that Syd guy is a crazy diamond in the rough. Favorite song on that album? Mine was Lucifer Sam

Yeah but even if The Beatles are a no show you have to consider that with three days there might actually be some good music. And maybe The Rolling Stones will play if The Beatles don't.

>John The Asshole Lennon
implying that dirty gook he's with isn't the one behind the issues

Fuck you, you spaz. Why don't you go back to your damn queer drum circles and shove a rose stem up your ass. My father dies of an over dose of that jelly roll, he died serving this country and for what? For no good flakes to sit around smoking pot and leeching off hardworking Americans.

My neighbors the Cobains and the Corgans are expecting children.

Yeah, I don't know... I heard that they plan to get a new guitarist if something happens, but he's the genius of the band. Though the bassist looks like he could show some talent.

Interstellar Overdrive or Astronomy Domine, hard to say. Bike is pretty good as well.
These guys are mad.

Why don't you smoke your pot and drive your shitty Volkswagen off a cliff.

That chinese girl is fucking mad, but why does Lennon even care?

So when is SMiLE coming out?

>0044499

Never, I'm pretty sure that album doesn't even exist and its just people making shit up due to an unused album coever

why is this board so autistic about numbers

I fucking hate these poptimists that listen to entry level radio friendly rock music like The Beatles, Pink Floyd and The Doors. Music used to be so much better in the past.

sounds like someone is a bit mad, now you're back in the ol' US of A ya can't rape any jungle women to release your frustration?

What is this Astronomy Domine you're talking about?

There's no song with that name on that album. Are you from the U.S.? Perhaps this album was released with different songs in different countries. My album has See Emily Play. (Which is right up there with Lucifer Sam)

So I listened to this Serge french guy, pretty good stuff, what do you people think?

let me guess you're one of those elvis fags that think they're better because they they were around when rockabilly was new

I got fucking drafted. Can anyone recommend music for these feels?

B-but they clearly had material. How do you explain that weird Smiley Smile album?

He'll eventually come out of his shell and become the most electric and exciting to watch band frontman of the 70s, just wait

I'm into yé-yé girls, personally.

They always do this kind of stupid stuff, so I have a friend who can find me the copy I want. I got my copy from the U.K. So you guys don't have Astronomy Domine? Damn, is a great track... I don't know about See Emily Play, wasn't that one also a single?

I don't know, he's very unstable.

Zappa never did drugs and hated hippies

you're right, I think he's really going to shine in the coming years

>flower power sucks

anyone else talking about how this traitor is now playing this rock bullshit?

Fuck off mate, he's better now than ever.

holy fuck, why do other bands even try?

> digging this

Yeah pretty good. But besides Light my Fire and The End I don't see too much.

Patrician: Their Satanic Majesties Request

Pleb: Sgt. Peppers

>implying either of those are better than The Chrystal Ship

Ok, that one was pretty good as well.

See:

>Though the bassist looks like he could show some talent.
No he doesn't. Have you heard his shit? It's nothing compared to Syd's stuff and he's trying too hard to be like Syd.

That bassist of theirs is going nowhere.

I don't know, I'm not saying he could be as good as Syd (he isn't), but at least he tries at it's not awful. Maybe if he tries to do something of his own...

>everyone is kinda ugly compared to 2016

u wot? i heard that the US will be populated by nothing but make-up-caked landwhales by 2016. can you imagine such a hell?

Hey guys, I'm getting a strange premonition that this sound of music will randomly make a massive resurgence in lets say... 2000 and onward?

Where did you find that pic of TVU?

something something this cat came up to me and was like something something far out!

not bad, but The Sonics did the same thing better

Stop fear-mongering man, I've never seen a fat person in my entire life. I'm sure they don't actually exist.

>Strawberry Fields/Penny Lane
>Sgt. Pepper
>MMT
>the Our World broadcast
>all in this same year

are other bands even trying

Who knows dude, they don't exist because people now is bad for your health, but what if they start some fat acceptance shit? What if the world is consumed by fast food?

I don't believe you

Yeah, Floyd did and better, it's just their first, and they're gods already.