So i just found out that i have cancer...

So i just found out that i have cancer. But fuck it im gonna die partying! Does Sup Forums know how can i get my hands on REAL COKE? las vegas area

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

buy it from a dark net market since you are dying anyways

Go to the store, idiot. Coke is available everywhere.

user i died once and i recommend staying close to your family and friends that's what really matters

Lel

this all day. have done before and could recommend some sources.

All gone only have 1 friend

Do this because if you buy from a dealer on the street you'll get coke mixed with god knows what.

I only know the basics of the darknet but not sure how to really buy something

If you can't find coke in Vegas, you're not even trying.

Source: I live in Vegas.
>inb4 sell me coke. I don't have any.

I will but im not really sure how

/thread

Im only a normie user have a job dosent really party but i did coke like 5times but didnt reall lived up in the hype

>implying I'm a social partier
>forgetting that I am posting on Sup Forums
Bro. Srsly.

If you wsnt coke so bad, make a Grindr. Faggots always have coke.

Go to reddit dark market subreddit they'll have links that you use tor to access.

nightclubs

I will thanks

Yeah but i was scammed once i bought a "molly" and i felt nothing

you are near las vegas. if it takes you longer than an hour to find coke you fucking deserve this cancer

Dark Web

you need to buy bitcoin from a place like coinbase.com. Once you get yourself set up on that site u can link your bank account directly.

then you need to download the tor browser found at: torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

then there are some addresses found around the normal web of deep web addresses where all sorts of things may be found but it shouldn't be hard to find maybe silk road i thnk is up and running

Hissss anal and buttholes kill ur self u already have cancer #analishere

I know how and where to get coke i just want a coke that's not cut with anything...it dont matter if its expensive

not a complicated process bitcoin could take up to 3 days to process and delivery would be around 7 - 10 days, so you looking at 2 weeks before you're feeling like a CHAMPION

Coke it up mofucker. Plant a fruit tree in the park for posterity.

lol it takes like an hour and you can get next day delivery EASILY ive never waited more than a couple days in UK even when ordering from abroad

Coz murica

and your getting the best shit coz mafia

That's what they say but it's a lot harder than you thought...

Ah man that sucks Vegas doesn't really have a lot of coke, good luck