Alright Sup Forumsros

Alright Sup Forumsros
Dubs decides
Get me laid

What is your fetish and why is it the same as mine?

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease *sad face I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~* *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your daddy meat* I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

Nice profile pic, are you a dank memer too?

Roll

roll

WATCH ME TAKE A SHIT ON YOUR BEDROOM FLOOR ILL EVEN LET YOU EAT IT

I'm going to be blunt here, I hate niggers. Do you feel the same way or are we going to have a problem?

Would be interested in coming to my parents house to play pokemon go? There's a bunch of good pokemon that pop up in the basement.

winrar

>700431636
reroll

we have a winrar

tell her you have aids

not gonna do it, gay as shit

Ruined the thread before it even started.

Before we go any further I am legally obliged to inform you that i am a registered sex offender

Oh shit RiP OP ,, but dubs are dubs , deliver faggot

I am a fucking loser that fantasizes about fucking you

My grandfather is so autistic he molests me

"Like my pupper?"

So many winrar

Welp we are off to a rough start

how is your life going? you seem like you need a good fuck

OP won't deliver because he cut off his balls to become a sissy faggot.

here we go

I STAND CORRECTED OP IS NOT A FAG I AM THE FAG

Excuse me?

now this OP

I am homeless can I stay warm in your vagina

We got a live one boys

nah jk bitch but seriously you got any top kek dank memes u can share?

i hate my life and the only way i enjoy it is by fucking ugly girls. want to help me out?

Sorry about that last text, my friend grabbed my phone thinking he was funny. Anyway, we should meet up for some coffee, unless it's near a playground. I have to stay 300 yards away from them.

Can I pour Taco Bell fire sauce in your ass and dip my burrito in it?

win
r
a
r

ayy ,, OP is getting rekt

I'm gonna grape you

Roll

rollin for this

Rolling for this

Roll

you look like a nigger.
i hate niggers

If god doeesnt exist, how do you exist?

Checkmate atheists

Rolling

What would you say if you saw a dead body ??????

ive got one-

sorry girl that was someone fucking around your really pretty id like to spend sometime with you maybe we should meet up soon?

boy that will really get her

Check mate

I wanna shave your head and impale you with a forklift then punch your belly and piss on your face.

This me xD

"sorry fam, im busy memein. Also, i bet ur pussy tastes like a dead cat's anus."

Roll

im gonna roll 4 this because it could lead to potential sharing of the pussy

drunk with love for you

Is your name Ray Chell or RuhShell you dumb nigger.

Am not drink my mum says me a good boy for tendies >.>

Ayy gurl lemme get a peek at dat puss puss

hhhnnnnnggg
sauce

drunk on love

Roll

Reroll

roll

Hey, can you help castrate me?

rolllll

You'd be hotter if you were like 10 years younger xD

Kek

roll

Roll

rolling

Sorry my friend took my phone
May I see your tits milady *tips fedora*

reroll

roll

rolling

Look I'll level with you here Rachel. I'm fucking hammered and headed down I-90 with a dead mexican in the trunk. I can't remember if I killed him or if it was Pablo but that doesn't matter now. I may only have a few precious hours to live and I want to spend it with your tight little pussy wrapped around my glorious 4 inch dick. What do you say? Will you make a doomed mans wish come true?

Holocaust isn't real

r

drunk on your intestinal juices

No drunk, I swear to officer, I'm not god.

come on

rolling

Hitler did nothing wrong.

THIS

If you don't reply to this thread, your mother will die in her sleep.

kek, I want this

WINRAR

Rollan for dis

wiinnar

Please I need this

ROLL m8

Do eeet

You're drunk faggot

roll for this

do eet!

Replying

Let me drink something from your ass

Winrar

kek

Look I'll level with you here Rachel. I'm fucking hammered and headed down I-90 with a dead mexican in the trunk. I can't remember if I killed him or if it was Pablo but that doesn't matter now. I may only have a few precious hours to live and I want to spend it with your tight little pussy wrapped around my glorious 4 inch dick. What do you say? Will you make a doomed mans wish come true?

Kek